Pages:
Author

Topic: Gold is up to new ATH, silver is up, BITCOIN IS BACK BABY!!! - page 4. (Read 402 times)

Activity: 1098
Merit: 534
I want my baby back baby back baby back!!! Chilllllllissssss babyyyyyy back ribbbbbsssssss (iconic chili's commercial)  Bitcoin is back baby!!!

OH YEAH!!!!! (Koolaid man) Bitcoin is coming back and it feels so good!  But not so good for those baby back B!t$#es who were too FUD bustered to HODL and buy some more.

Hang on to your butts!!! Put your seat belt on! Grab some popcorn and a drink because we have quite the show ahead of us folks!

We are headed into 2024 in less than 30 days now, headed for a new election, headed for a future that could ential WW3, the fall of USD, the rise of BTC as the new world reserve currency or a new world reserve currency?  Possibly a new fabricated pandemic to try and steal more freedoms away? Good Lord I hope not! But nobody knows, and one thing is for certain:We must remain vigilant and steady! Use this time to prepare and get a stronger footing because what is coming is going to shake the entire ecosystem

Pages:
Jump to: