Pages:
Author

Topic: Have I been Scammed?? - page 5. (Read 735 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 365
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID
March 09, 2024, 03:28:22 PM
Is this normal or does it appear to be a scam? Thanks for any help!

SCAM! SCAM!! SCAMMED!!!
Activity: 392
Merit: 237
March 09, 2024, 03:21:54 PM
The hand writing is just clear on the wall mate, you have been scammed. First all this investment and get a reward after some few days are clear Ponzi schemes. What they do is to start up well and pay the first set of individuals and this individual spread the word around and when more people come into it they rug pull or set another barrier like they just do now that to get some people block.

The 10 people you messaged on Telegram will definitely be a group of the scammers replying to you so you can pay for that TVN shit. Simple advice run with the money remain and forget about the already lost ones. For future reference no one likes you much on social media to give you a money milking investment.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
March 09, 2024, 03:18:34 PM
I invested with someone(moderator) of a group on Telegram called Worklite Uni Options, her name is Lora. I did some research and did not find anything bad. I did contact a lot of the members for reviews or if they had been paid and no bad reviews, everyone got paid per plan, thought surely not everyone lieing (10 people). It was a 21 day payout. My 21 days is up and now all of a sudden she wants a TVN (trade verification number or code) to verify my profits for her server to send my profits. There is also a website called Capital Base Traders where I can see my profit. Not knowing what a TVN is or where to get one, I didn’t have one, she said I could get one from a TVN programmer or vendor. So she kindly gave me one of her contacts which is a TVN programmer. It all just seems fishy to me. I haven’t contacted him yet, but figuring they will want money to get a TVN. Is this normal or does it appear to be a scam? Thanks for any help!
Pages:
Jump to: