Pages:
Author

Topic: Hodling or selling? - page 9. (Read 1196 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 495
Math + Code = Blockchain 😁
April 11, 2024, 03:01:12 PM
I guess everyone who bought Bitcoin 2- 3 years ago and have been  hodling since that time, will definitely continue Hodling. Halving is estimated to be approximately just a couple of weeks away and with the recent price boosts for some time now, many Bitcoin enthusiasist are speculating $100k or even more. With that kind of profit many long term Hodlers will be holding as long as possible.
Some persons are still selling anyways( the short term holders) and even crypto traders. Besides the fact that everyone just can't Hodl, selling at the current price it still a hell lot of profit to some persons especially earliest adopters.
Activity: 560
Merit: 287
April 11, 2024, 02:35:04 PM
For a person to have held bitcoin for two to three years and we are just few years away to the next bull run, they should be able to exercise more patience to get the best profit out of their investment having that inner mindset to bear with all market tribulations and changes that occur during all of that process of holding.

The control of the inner self to hold bitcoin for this long doesn’t have to do with the amount you’re holding. The amount of bitcoin holding differs irrespective of the amount you’re able to sacrifice and invest into bitcoin and if you’ve made up your mind to invest that amount, you shouldn’t feel troubled when market begins to go against you while having in mind deep inside that it will come back in your favour if you keep holding.
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
April 11, 2024, 02:29:17 PM

How did you find the strength and patience to resist this temptation?

-Regards

Holding isn't just easy, it's a test of your patience and self discipline. Most persons can't hold enough because they lack patience, and often shaking when they see a drop in price this causes them to sell out of fear early.
The only way is not give room for emotions and stick to your plan, regardless of any market situation. This will help and save you alot. The market transfers money from the impatient to patient. Once you build this qualities you will have the inner strength you need to hold in a long run.
Invest, Plan and execute.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 2971
Block halving is coming.
April 11, 2024, 02:19:35 PM
I think those who bought BTC last 2 or 3 years ago I'm sure they are going to HODL than selling it right now because Blockhalving is not done yet there is a big potential that this is not the last new ATH for BTC.
There is a big change after block halving because the supply will be reduced by half. If demand remains constant and supply drops, expect a price increase.

To me, I have a small BTC that I still holding but I already exchanged a few to take a profit and to use it for trading. I hold only a small amount but I still want to add more BTC, my source should be on my trading skills I'm not an expert I am trying my luck and maybe I can multiply my Bitcoin by trading.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
April 11, 2024, 02:07:40 PM
Greetings,everyone
At this point in time,i was wondering about the opinions of dear forum users
There is a long period of time when the bitcoin price is at a rather high level,compared to the price a year ago
Some users have sold all their bitcoins as soon as the price became higher than the price at which they bought them
But i'm interested in the actions of those who bought their bitcoins more than 2-3 years ago and sold them now or are still hodling them
How did you find the strength and patience to resist this temptation?
Please answer people who hodl not $1-2k,but at least from $20k
After all,the fear of loss from investing $1k is much easier to bear than from investing $20k
For me this is the best indicator of inner strength and patience,because the greater the amount of investment,the greater the scale of his personality

P.S i've personally hedl bitcoins for a few years and it's well over $2k

-Regards
Pages:
Jump to: