Pages:
Author

Topic: I created BitMan, gifting it to those who have contributed to Bitcoin. - page 2. (Read 340 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
But here is the thing, whatever unique NFT piece of art you create for the contributors you deem worthy of receiving them, I can just go right click > save image as, and it's mine. I don't need or care about the signature that provides me with the sole ownership of said NFT. For the purpose of looking at or enjoying that piece of art (if that's what I want to do), it's not needed.
Activity: 10
Merit: 2
Don't get me wrong, but I have never understood the community's fixation on NFTs nor do I see the correlation between NFTs and the ethos of Bitcoin. One is a revolutionary and life-changing protocol, the other is a short-lived hype with monkeys, bananas, and a dream to make big bucks quickly. But each person has his own interests, who am I to judge!?

Thank you for taking the time to share your perspective. It's understandable that not everyone sees the correlation between NFTs and the ethos of Bitcoin in the same light. While Bitcoin represents a revolutionary protocol aimed at decentralization and financial sovereignty, NFTs operate on a different layer, often associated with digital ownership and unique digital assets.

However, our project, BitMan, aims to pay homage to the pioneers of decentralization and those who have contributed to the advancement of the blockchain world, particularly within the Bitcoin ecosystem. Our goal is to create a meaningful NFT project that reflects the spirit of Bitcoin and honors its contributors.

We acknowledge that NFTs have seen a wide array of applications, including those that may seem frivolous or purely driven by hype. However, BitMan strives to stand out by focusing on celebrating the principles and individuals integral to the development of Bitcoin and the broader blockchain community.

We respect diverse viewpoints and understand that interests vary among individuals.

Thank you again for sharing your thoughts.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Don't get me wrong, but I have never understood the community's fixation on NFTs nor do I see the correlation between NFTs and the ethos of Bitcoin. One is a revolutionary and life-changing protocol, the other is a short-lived hype with monkeys, bananas, and a dream to make big bucks quickly. But each person has his own interests, who am I to judge!?
Activity: 10
Merit: 2
Hello everyone,
I'm BitMan, an upcoming NFT project set to launch on the RGB protocol based on Bitcoin. BitMan pays homage to the pioneers of decentralization. Since Satoshi Nakamoto released the Bitcoin whitepaper, these pioneers have tirelessly propelled the advancement of the blockchain world, committed to shaping a more open and free world through Bitcoin. Each BitMan carries the belief in decentralization and freedom.

We are seeking like-minded partners to help distribute some of the NFTs to those who have contributed to Bitcoin. This includes:
* Bitcoin core developers, as well as testers, document writers, security auditors, etc.
* Bitcoin miners.
* Organizations or individuals developing Bitcoin-related applications (wallet apps, exchanges, payment gateways, etc.).
* Bitcoin educators.
* RGB protocol developers.
* Advocates for RGB protocol knowledge.

Of course, if you are one of the above individuals, please feel free to contact us to claim your BitMan NFT.
Our goal is to create a unique and meaningful NFT project that reflects the spirit of the Bitcoin ecosystem and pays tribute to those who have contributed to it. If you are interested in this project, willing to join our team, or just want to learn more, please visit https://bitman.city or reach out to us via BitMan's X account (https://twitter.com/BitManCity).

Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: