Pages:
Author

Topic: i need investor :) - page 3. (Read 3788 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
June 06, 2017, 08:10:45 AM
i need investor for the travel and tour business. you can check the website www.aunicaj.com.

the service to be offer is:
 international/domestic fligh ticketing, eloading, paybill, travel and tour packages.

Could you please place some portfolio on what is the blueprint of your whatsocalled business? since theirs no clear info stated on developments,dividends asking investment price and anything in your post, And how could people execute some partnership with you if you doesn't place some extraordinary plans here.
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
June 05, 2017, 06:51:45 PM
This is not the place to find an investor, and it's not the place for investors to find investing opportunities
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 04, 2017, 09:55:07 PM
Any proof that you are the business owner?

Your services are destinated to Philippines people, but the site is full in English without translation to local language.

Strange that you are asking for investors in BTCs and the site doesn't have any mention to Bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
June 04, 2017, 12:01:13 PM
the site looks professional but you would want to produce a business plan first
to attract investors a more detailed explanation of how are you planning to earn money and how are you planning to pay dividents is required

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
June 04, 2017, 05:48:43 AM
if you want investor interest and invest in your bussiness you must detail explain your bussiness
plan project, return profit and more
if youre project is good, you can create new altcoin and open ico selling, but is plan project not good is never investor interest and join youre business
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
June 04, 2017, 05:27:11 AM
i need investor for the travel and tour business. you can check the website www.aunicaj.com.

the service to be offer is:
 international/domestic fligh ticketing, eloading, paybill, travel and tour packages.
Pages:
Jump to: