Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm curious about your thoughts on when Bitcoin might hit $1,000,000 - page 4. (Read 669 times)

legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
rational thought
never exaggerate expectations then feel sad when things didnt meet expectations
instead lower expectations to rational amounts then celebrate things exceeding expectations

2x-3x per cycle (sorry folks we are no longer in the 100x days of 2011)
(last cycle $20k ATH - $70k ATH = 3.5x as a guide of expectation, with things slowing down to a 2x going forward)

so 2025 = $140k(2x)-$210k(3x) rational expectation
so 2029 = $280k(2x)-$630k(3x) rational expectation
so 2033 = $560k(2x)-$1.89m(3x) rational expectation
so 2037 = $1.2m(2x)-$5.67m(3x) rational expectation
Activity: 910
Merit: 875
Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

My Opinion? If I told you that Bitcoin will go above $1M, would you see me as a messiah of Bitcoin predictor? Or if I tell you that Bitcoin will go to $20k, will you call me a corrector if Bitcoin should go to that level? What you should know about this price calling is that everyone is entitled to say where the price will reach but in the end, it will go to where it can only reach for that time, many people call Bitcoin to $1M last in the last bull run but we never saw that and when the bear market kick, many where calling below $10k and it still survive all the attack, my advise for you is to ignore what anyone is saying about Bitcoin price because they don't control the Bitcoin market.

Another thing you should know is that when people hold assets, they can call any ridiculous potential price for it and people who hate the market will be telling you that the top is in most particularly the people who are jealous of the Bitcoin performance and they don't have a way to join. If I have 10 BTC, don't you think I will be calling for $2M to attract more investors so my assets can grow, that's how the market works. Irrespective of any call, please hold Bitcoin.
Activity: 4
Merit: 2
I don't really want to click on the link. But I do know what I would do if BTC hits $1,000,000. I would buy a house, and then I would buy back BTC when it dumps.

That means you are holding good amount of bitcoin as houses are costly in U.S. But most of the members here might be holding only in fractions and they will be tempted to sell at earlier growth itself because no one has the patience to hold till $1000000. Also, I feel that there will be multiple cycles before that happens consisting of current bull run being followed by bear market and then again a bull run. Bear market can run as long as 2-3 years also and thus to reach to $1000000 mark, we might have to wait quite a bit. 
Activity: 323
Merit: 12
I don't really want to click on the link. But I do know what I would do if BTC hits $1,000,000. I would buy a house, and then I would buy back BTC when it dumps.
Pages:
Jump to: