Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm not sure if this is being sent as a payment in electrum wallet - page 2. (Read 283 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 12
Join us at slack https://bitcoin-talkers.slack.com
Perhaps you tried to transact with a mempool much lower than the transaction fee currently required to transact Bitcoin, which is why your transaction is having this issue. The mempool may have been too high at the time you tried to make a Bitcoin transaction, but on the other hand, you may have tried to make a transaction using too little mempool due to which your transaction may not have been completed. It would be best if you take a screenshot of your transaction.
I left the mempool dial where it was  which was to the far left as possible, I didn't fiddle with it at all, are you meant to always adjust that dial?

Perhaps you tried to transact with a mempool much lower than the transaction fee currently required to transact Bitcoin, which is why your transaction is having this issue. The mempool may have been too high at the time you tried to make a Bitcoin transaction, but on the other hand, you may have tried to make a transaction using too little mempool due to which your transaction may not have been completed. It would be best if you take a screenshot of your transaction.
How does one gauge where to adjust the mempool dial to, like should you leave it midway or to the left? How will I know what the standard mempool fee is so then go back and adjust the dial on electrum just before pay button.
Activity: 672
Merit: 855
Firstly if your transaction is giving the information unpaid then it hasn’t been broadcasted that either you mistakenly click save instead of pay. But since you said there is a memepool fee error might meant that the server you’re connected to has a minimum of fee set above that which you pay. There is a an icon at the bottom that allows you to change sever to any one but I wouldn’t advise that rather you should increase your transaction fee instead. Check https://mempool.space/ for the fee estimation.

Then go back to send icon again click on the unpaid transaction and you will see pay click it and then it will take you to fee rate adjustment then adjust it to the right one and then confirm your payment and it will show on the history few seconds later as unconfirmed.

If it still persists then use the change severe and change your server or just log out of the electrum wallet and login back in again. This should solve your problem
Activity: 392
Merit: 197
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2017
With how poorly you explain yourself, if you are trying to get people to come to your forum you are going to get the opposite, either no one is going to come, or only people who have a similar capacity of comprehension to your capacity of expression are going to come.
Activity: 251
Merit: 12
Join us at slack https://bitcoin-talkers.slack.com
I clicked pay and a box appeared and quickly disappeared, it said not enough mempool fee, and I went to send tab and under 'status' there is a exclamation mark unpaid, i don't see it history though.
Should I resend or just wait and hope its gone thru?
Pages:
Jump to: