Pages:
Author

Topic: It's not just money it's something else my Cousin try to Monaco but got refused - page 2. (Read 163 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 653
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds
Traveling to abroad or foreign country is not that easy especially when you are not from that country or having any connections to that country make very difficult to go there. Let say my country are also facing difficulty to easily migrate to the next country for a better life but even as that we go through lots of stress to make sure we gain access, it's more easier for those going to study there.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 466
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
They didnt Even explaining to Him properly why he just wamted to go and live Nice place for his retirement so we realised it's not just money it's status and connection but Also got be something else ... becouse those who are not legit ones can Even Open bank accounts and living nice there but why they refused honest person got me thinking it's not Even about money just something else what play here importance
You almost failed to convey the message fully due to two main reasons, one you misspelled a lot here and second you did not give any context of Monaco and why it is important for us to prefer opening a bank account there in compare to getting a resident status there. If you would have shed a light on these two factors then your post would convey the full message.

I did some research on my own and find out that Monaco is city of French Riviera and it is famous as tax haven, where there is no income tax and they might be providing huge or best investment opportunities, but I doubted what must have convinced your cousin to prefer residency than creating an account although the difference is crystal clear which is luxury life and high standard of living and more security.

I will say after getting a residency it won't be difficult for your cousin to open a bank account there so I should say he made a good cousin at last he is a good investor so he must know what he is doing and decisions are totally based on individual's mindset so one thing can be good for us while might not be for other.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Here the story my Cousen 60 years old been working all his life STARTED as construction business.
So he got a lot money he was working all his life never spending but re investing in business and working tools
Then he decided to go Open bank account in Monaco and getting resident status there and he got refused.
Even he had all the proper paperwork and proof of all his life legit income

They didnt Even explaining to Him properly why he just wamted to go and live Nice place for his retirement so we realised it's not just money it's status and connection but Also got be something else ... becouse those who are not legit ones can Even Open bank accounts and living nice there but why they refused honest person got me thinking it's not Even about money just something else what play here importance
Pages:
Jump to: