Pages:
Author

Topic: Just hold in patience, nothing can stop the raging bull when it comes - page 4. (Read 600 times)

Activity: 1000
Merit: 279
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
I do remember earlier this year or so, when bitcoin just showed its first sign of bull or we were still anticipating, i tried telling some of friends that we might be entering a bull soon cause for a while now since 2021 bitcoin has not come anywhere near its last ATH and some of my friends that lump summed during that period are still on a lose on their portfolio and were thinking of selling, even when bitcoin reached 41k and then reduced back to 35k when Grayscale where selling massively I could see lot of tension on some persons, then it occurred to me every time something new wants to happen in bitcoin history it always brings this panic that causes the weak hands to sell, I did my best telling them to hold a little longer and I won't blame them, especially when what they had planned to use the money for is due and some would say how would you know what it's feels when your just starting, yes true I might not have been in the business of holding for long but one tho I am sure about is nothing can stop the raging bull when it comes.

We all know that bitcoin would only continue to be scare as times goes, right now their is no asset that can be more scarce than bitcoin, not even gold and bitcoin offers more than an investment opportunity but also a good store of value.
And right now I can see a lot of happy faces as bitcoin reaches a new hight of 51k, I do believe a little correction might occur, but let's not be surprised that all our patients and steady buying might payoff soon as bitcoin can reach a néw ATH of 100k, its still early in the year and who knows what to expect.

Just hold and keep patience right by your side.
Honestly, it's very difficult to convince people to hold and not sell their assets when the market is down because they will get better gains if they stay patient. They think that they are going to lose the value they are getting now right when they see the market going down a little bit. I know this because there are people around me with the same habit, I keep asking them not to sell because the market will go up more, it's just the beginning and we've got a long way to go yet.
What's more annoying is that when they listen to you and don't sell, and if the market goes down, they start blaming you by saying that you didn't let them sell when the price was higher and now it's so much lower even if you keep telling them that it's just a temporary dip.
Activity: 182
Merit: 152
Never give up
Before investing you must learn to get patience because patient are virtue that can help any body who's ready to make success because you also need to be mindful, serious of what you will gain in future.
When you have patience you won't be  thinking of what you will gain now because you will have in your mind that now is not the perfect time to possess what you always wanted.
All long term holders already knows what they are dealing with and they shouldn't be tempted to see their Bitcoins of fears because they will lose. Investing in Bitcoin is a good example to show to everyone that it doesn't matter when you are losing but what's important is how you are profiting, so anything that would make you sell your coins at lose is what you should avoid.
On what is see about your friends that sold their coin is they are scared of losing as they don't have patience.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
Call your grandparents and tell them you love them
And right now I can see a lot of happy faces as bitcoin reaches a new hight of 51k, I do believe a little correction might occur, but let's not be surprised that all our patients and steady buying might payoff soon as bitcoin can reach a néw ATH of 100k, its still early in the year and who knows what to expect.
You mean you are expecting the price to drop from this high?

Correction is happening at 52k USD level and price is now at 51k USD and I am expecting more price drop happening. This is the time when the bull and bear will fight a lot and the end result will be a sideways movement for a little while before the bigger one takes over. Of course we can drop back to 47k from this level but I am not hoping that to happen.

Right now let the dust settle, not a time to buy or sell. Yesterday was rather the time to sell.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 459
I think easily acceptable keep holding bitcoin for investors has decision with long term trading but its difficult when telling your ideas keep holding bitcoin in the bearish season. In cryptocurrency trading, patience is the most important key to be success and earn much profitable in the future, lack patience I don't sure some trader or investors will easily earn much profit in bitcoin or altcoin trading.

Investing in Bitcoin requires patience to be able to make a profit, therefore the best investment period in Bitcoin is long-term investment, which could be 5-10 years. Let's just look at how the market has been in the past 5 years, how Bitcoin can move up significantly, and from this alone we can draw the conclusion that only those who patiently hold Bitcoin will profit in the end.
For this position holding more than 5 years its not easy because we are investing when bitcoin has very lower price, I doubt some investor keep holding their bitcoin assets after raising profitable more than 40% to 50% although bitcoin has potential raise up more higher price again. Need large soul of patience for every investor want to hold bitcoin for longer time and not excited to sell although their profitable reached more than 50%.
Activity: 280
Merit: 543
In ₿ we trust
Patience is actually the key to success for anything in life... I can cite several examples here...

I see all of this as cycles, there is a cycle for planting and a cycle for harvesting...

Example:
Where do you want to be in 5 years? What have you done to be there?
Is your goal to lose weight? earn money? learn a new skill? learn a language?

All the great things in life don't happen quickly, it takes patience and understanding that time will always be in favor of those who strive to achieve their goals...

with bitcoins it's the same thing... time will give you the best results.

enjoy the journey, it's not a 100m sprint.. it's a long term marathon.
Activity: 126
Merit: 40
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

In light of the exciting changes taking place in the market, no one knows where the value of Bitcoin and other currencies will reach. I think that in this case, one must control oneself and deal with the market with caution..
On the other hand, the recovery of Bitcoin will pave the way for a new shift in the value of other currencies, and I believe that it is the right time to invest in them
Activity: 546
Merit: 535
If they have a well paid job or business, they will not worry if their investment going down for short time because they will keep making money and they have enough money to fulfill their monthly needs.

Unfortunately, many people didn't earn enough, so they use Bitcoin for trading or anything that makes them to earn more money.

So, you can't expect poor or middle class people can hold in patience since they don't have enough money in the first place.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 604
Bitcoin will definitely reach its new all time high soon but that time is still uncertain, and we might even experience first price correction that will pull the price of bitcoin down and might consistently decline at some point, but nevertheless, it will always recover until bitcoin bull run comes and we will witness its new all time high. However, knowing bitcoin’s high volatility, it’s best to prepare ourselves and be patient as much as we can as there are still unforeseeable events that might happen in the market most especially when negative news suddenly hit the market.

In the end, patience is they key. No one can tell when will be the perfect time to sell but by being patient, we can always get there without panicking and sell our coins at a lower price position. Just patiently hold your bitcoin, as it’s the safest option we can do in this unpredictable market while waiting for the perfect timing to sell.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Investors are very scared because of the decrease in the value of bitcoin. But after the halving every investor is optimistic that bitcoin will reach new highs the crypto market always goes up and down pushing the value of bitcoin up significantly. That's why you have to wait patiently for a long time to get good results. In the end those who can wait will benefit more there are many investors who get frustrated and sell when the price goes down this is the wrong decision as the price of bitcoin is a sign of a bearish high. Wait patiently and get high profit.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
We all know that bitcoin would only continue to be scare as times goes, right now their is no asset that can be more scarce than bitcoin, not even gold and bitcoin offers more than an investment opportunity but also a good store of value.

People were expecting a massive movement on the market after the ETF approval. That did not happen instantly, but we can see the changes now. This is the year of Bitcoin mining reward halving and we are 63 days behind at this moment. We might not see instant movement after the halving, but we will see some movements after the halving period just like how it's moving right now. We might see some correction as well if it pumps too quickly, but that's the behavior of Bitcoin and we all know that. Let's wait and see what happens. We will revisit this after a few months.

Good price changes will not happen instantly and we prove that when seeing at the time when ETF has been approve. Many think that there's a big pump will came after that but what came out as result is the one they didn't imagine to happen since bitcoin dump after ETF approval has been announce. But Even though that incident happen still bitcoin manage to climb back and reach above $50k and that means more to come from it as we didn't surpass yet the halving effect. And since bitcoin reach at unexpected figures then that indicate that provably we can see more demands to come that can help bitcoin to get a good pump when halving will take effect.

I know there's a lot of people speculating about this to happen since to many positive things happen recently then there's a big chance that we can see bitcoin to record again its new ATH  this year.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 540
Patience is the key here, but people usually don't have it. We will see a lot of sellers right after next dip

I guess we can't stop anyone from selling to make -> Profits, that is the first rule here.

And it involved a mental game to be a holder, I mean day in day out, you buy and continue to HODL for a long time. Most of the time you will be tempted to sell even if it is not necessary. But that's how the market continue to flow, if there are not sellers then it's going to be stagnant.

So that's how everything, gonna be a cycle, sell make profits, buy in dip, DCA, hold and sell in the bull run for bigger profits.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 371
Investing in Bitcoin requires patience to be able to make a profit, therefore the best investment period in Bitcoin is long-term investment, which could be 5-10 years. Let's just look at how the market has been in the past 5 years, how Bitcoin can move up significantly, and from this alone we can draw the conclusion that only those who patiently hold Bitcoin will profit in the end.
So if now you have the opportunity to invest in Bitcoin, do that, either with DCA or a lump sump, then hold it for the long term, you will definitely be able to get quite high profits later.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1296
keep walking, Johnnie
Every long-term investor knows that it is not the right time to sell Bitcoin, as there is a good chance that the price will rise.
Traditionally, after bitcoin halving (after some time) this is what happens - demand for bitcoin increases = price is rise.

Therefore, whoever has not sold within 16 thousand dollars will not sell now and will definitely make profits.
They can sell it. The difference between $50k and $16k will be a good profit. But not as good as it would be during a bullish trend.

I advise your friends to think carefully before investing and to forget Bitcoin after buying it (I advise them to use a good wallet that has cold storage capabilities and that it is open source) and after more than 3 years they can safely sell their bitoin without loss.
Just don't let your friends use ledger hardware wallet products (closed source) if they plan to keep the bitcoin for a long time. Smiley

Perhaps this should be the mantra of any (bitcoin) investor. Ignore current fluctuations as they distract you from your ultimate goal and introduce doubt into your investment plan.
legendary
Activity: 4018
Merit: 1299
The choice of being a long-term holder is better than choosing to be a daily, weekly or monthly trader.

Trading is difficult unless you are trying to arbitrage or front run or something.  Holding is the safest way.  Sure some people will make money trading but many won't.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 768
The price of Bitcoin can change at any time, which is known as price fluctuation. Meanwhile gold is more stable.
Bitcoin provides a better hedge in the long term and the opportunity to make big profits faster than gold when prices soar. We call it big returns.

Happy face as Bitcoin which has reached $52k is on its way to $53k.
This happy face is for those who have held it for more than a year. For those who don't have large amounts of Bitcoin, a gloomy face can already be seen.

The choice of being a long-term holder is better than choosing to be a daily, weekly or monthly trader.
legendary
Activity: 4018
Merit: 1299
Yes, patience is key.  Pretty much anyone who has mined or bought bitcoin in the last 15+ years has made a profit - with the exception of a few weeks and those people are close to breakeven.  

It has been pretty easy to do well with bitcoin but patience and lack of panic has been the enemy of many.  Another enemy was those who believed the nonsense about it being a scam, tulips, "rat poison squared" etc.  I remember reading comments when I first read about it on slashdot saying things like, "well, I'll just copy the block chain and private keys and double my money."  Talk about a whoosh moment of incomprehension (that was July 2010).   Another enemy of many has been inertia and not doing anything. I told people about it at Thanksgiving 2010, and many times thereafter, including tech people and many people did nothing or procrastinated or "didn't have the money" to put $50 or $500 into it or the desire or "time" to set up a miner (back when CPU and GPU were options).  Pretty much everyone I told could've gotten $50 or $500 quite easily.

My advice has been the same all along:  buy or mine some. If you aren't going to use it, then move it to cold storage and leave it.

Is it guaranteed?  No, but the binary choice of it being worth a lot or very little increases the likelihood of the "a lot" every day and every new use.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1284
Every long-term investor knows that it is not the right time to sell Bitcoin, as there is a good chance that the price will rise. Therefore, whoever has not sold within 16 thousand dollars will not sell now and will definitely make profits. The strength of Bitcoin can wait. The longer you wait, the greater the chance that your investments will achieve a loss. Less and so on.
I advise your friends to think carefully before investing and to forget Bitcoin after buying it (I advise them to use a good wallet that has cold storage capabilities and that it is open source) and after more than 3 years they can safely sell their bitoin without loss.
Activity: 224
Merit: 24
I do remember earlier this year or so, when bitcoin just showed its first sign of bull or we were still anticipating, i tried telling some of friends that we might be entering a bull soon cause for a while now since 2021 bitcoin has not come anywhere near its last ATH and some of my friends that lump summed during that period are still on a lose on their portfolio and were thinking of selling, even when bitcoin reached 41k and then reduced back to 35k when Grayscale where selling massively I could see lot of tension on some persons, then it occurred to me every time something new wants to happen in bitcoin history it always brings this panic that causes the weak hands to sell, I did my best telling them to hold a little longer and I won't blame them, especially when what they had planned to use the money for is due and some would say how would you know what it's feels when your just starting, yes true I might not have been in the business of holding for long but one tho I am sure about is nothing can stop the raging bull when it comes.

It has already be predicted by experts. By next year, a Bitcoin would have reached about $500k. So, this really is the best time of buy and store/ hold Bitcoin. Patience at this moment would pay off soon enough .

But I think this information isn't new to anyone here, yeah... Cause no one on the forum no matter how much of a newbie can say they don't know the price of Bitcoin is increasing real fast.
Activity: 644
Merit: 379

People were expecting a massive movement on the market after the ETF approval. That did not happen instantly, but we can see the changes now. This is the year of Bitcoin mining reward halving and we are 63 days behind at this moment. We might not see instant movement after the halving, but we will see some movements after the halving period just like how it's moving right now. We might see some correction as well if it pumps too quickly, but that's the behavior of Bitcoin and we all know that. Let's wait and see what happens. We will revisit this after a few months.

Activity: 132
Merit: 2
Patience is the key here, but people usually don't have it. We will see a lot of sellers right after next dip
Pages:
Jump to: