Pages:
Author

Topic: LoyceV's Avatar for Rent [first 🦊🦊🦊3 YEARS🦊🦊🦊 (165 weeks) rented out] - page 83. (Read 32319 times)

legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
legendary
legendary
Though I suppose I could not pay you to not post and still be respected. Cheesy
Seems reasonable Smiley
legendary
@Foxpup: I suggest to skip payment for the fifth week, so you won't be disappointed by the lack of posts I make Merit I cycle. My avatar won't change of course Smiley
I'm not paying you to post; a certain someone might accuse me of shenanigans (more shenanigans than are really going on between us, I mean). Though I suppose I could not pay you to not post and still be respected. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
@Foxpup: I suggest to skip payment for the fifth week, so you won't be disappointed by the lack of posts I make Merit I cycle. My avatar won't change of course Smiley
Now, this is what I call integrity.
legendary
First, there's this:
I make no promises for the amount of posts I'll create in the future. but my weekly post count is usually around 50-100 posts (some of those posts (mostly bumps) are deleted the next week). Historic records can be found in the ChipMixer Signature Campaign spreadsheet.
Starting today, and lasting for 7 days, I won't have enough time to keep up my "normal" forum posting. Let's say my Real Life is taking its toll on my online activities.

legendary
legendary
legendary
Pardon my ignorance. I like to know what Foxpup stand to gain with this since avatar does not contain any link to any business or site.
Who says I'm not a business?

legendary
Pardon my ignorance. I like to know what Foxpup stand to gain with this since avatar does not contain any link to any business or site.
This is the best answer I can give:
Since I stand firmly against all these PAID2POST campaigns and feel only NET POSITIVE services should be advertised on the forum, I present...

And this:
I've always felt like I should buy counter-advertising against all the spam on the forum, but the right opportunity never presented itself. Trolling cryptohunter is just a bonus, honest. Grin

I was indeed expecting a business to rent my avatar, but this is more fun Smiley
Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
legendary
legendary
legendary
Thanks! You're punctual to the minute Shocked
Yeah, I've reconditioned the flux capacitors as part of a standard tune-up. It should be running much more smoothly now. Smiley
legendary
legendary
What's the minimum Foxpup merit I need to have received to be part of the club?
It varies depending on whether you're a merit source, the number of (other) merit sources you've had anilingual relations with, and what vibrational level I had you set at during said relations. Ask cryptohunter for details. Tongue

Second week paid.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Since I stand firmly against all these PAID2POST campaigns and feel only NET POSITIVE services should be advertised on the forum, I present...

BTC0.015 per week

Nice, that's really classy. I like it. What's the minimum Foxpup merit I need to have received to be part of the club? I would wear it for free if my avatar wasn't already taken.
legendary
Received Smiley

Subconsciously, I'm still searching for my hat to recognize my own posts. I guess more users must think I'm under cover now, I'm curious to see if I get less Merit after "hiding" Tongue
legendary
A cycle was too much to ask, so a sled will have to do:
1MeritSLEDvmvvGnEUzNuwYM7M7iMQuTjw (Balance: )
Sent.

That is actually a pretty neat Avatar, haha. Love it Foxpup!
Thanks! Grin
Pages:
Jump to: