Pages:
Author

Topic: Moolah Scam on Mintpal - Reporting Missing Coins - page 2. (Read 226849 times)

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 2846
The liquidator released another progress report on 08 Jul 2020.  Page 6 says they are still trying to secure the company assets.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09009856/filing-history/MzI3MjQzNTU5OGFkaXF6a2N4/document?format=pdf&download=0

Any further reports will be available from here.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09009856/filing-history
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Hi to all !
Is it there any news about mintpal scam, i was robed for about 80 xmr
I got email by FERDOUS  AHMED, after my reply with wallet adress and payment ID i never get any of my coins back to me.
Is there anything i can do about it ? Right now Im in poor financial times (got baby, lost my job + lot of other things when come bad times)
that is bigest reason why I write this post, so if someone can help i will appreciate so much

Kind regards
legendary
The liquidator released another progress report on 12 Jul 2019. Page 6 says they are trying to secure the company assets.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09009856/filing-history/MzIzOTIyMjcwNmFkaXF6a2N4/document?format=pdf&download=0

Any further reports will be available from here.

There's still some hope they might recover some money. Although they estimate it might take over another year to do it.

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
Unfortunately all evidence against him has been dropped and he has got away with it.

It goes to show that crime pays and he will not be prosecuted and keep all funds he stole.
legendary

Completely forgot about this thread, I didn't send that form off but have been in contact with police for the last year about the situation. I've been told the court hearing has been pushed back to a later date, is there much point completing that form and sending it off now? As the police have told me it's unlikely I'll get anything back, even though now they have evidence of my lost funds.

Give it a go. The worst that can happen is you waste the price of a stamp.

There might be some funds left according to page 5 of the latest liquidators progress report.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09009856/filing-history/MzIwOTY5MjM1NmFkaXF6a2N4/document?format=pdf&download=0

I thought the trial had started on September 3, 2018 at Bristol Crown Court. This is the most recent information I could find about it.

https://www.bathchronicle.co.uk/news/bath-news/former-bath-resident-ryan-kennedy-465560

However pozmu says it's been postponed until at least April 2019.

There is also Telegram group named Mintpal (current members:16).
Newest information is that trial has been postponed and it will start no earlier than April 2019.

Decided it is worth a go, why not.

Yes I was told by the police about the court date being postponed, I joined that MintPal Telegram group chat a few months back and post any information I find out. Having said that it's not much at all and it seems like a very slow process.

Completely forgot about this thread, I didn't send that form off but have been in contact with police for the last year about the situation. I've been told the court hearing has been pushed back to a later date, is there much point completing that form and sending it off now? As the police have told me it's unlikely I'll get anything back, even though now they have evidence of my lost funds.

I think you should send the form.
I wouldn't rely on police, they may not have all the info.
Even if chances of getting funds back are slim I think it's worth sending the form as it may have impact on the trial, I'm not sure how amount stolen/ scammed will be calculated, maybe it will be based on these forms.
Bigger amount = longer sentence.
Maybe when faced with long sentence lost funds will magically reappear  Huh
Good luck.

I think it's probably a good idea, thank you for your reply.

I hope we see a good outcome during 2019 and maybe there could be some hope for those who lost out. Good luck to you as well.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

I think you should send the form.
I wouldn't rely on police, they may not have all the info.
Even if chances of getting funds back are slim I think it's worth sending the form as it may have impact on the trial, I'm not sure how amount stolen/ scammed will be calculated, maybe it will be based on these forms.
Bigger amount = longer sentence.
Maybe when faced with long sentence lost funds will magically reappear  Huh
Good luck.
legendary

Give it a go. The worst that can happen is you waste the price of a stamp.

There might be some funds left according to page 5 of the latest liquidators progress report.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09009856/filing-history/MzIwOTY5MjM1NmFkaXF6a2N4/document?format=pdf&download=0

I thought the trial had started on September 3, 2018 at Bristol Crown Court. This is the most recent information I could find about it.

https://www.bathchronicle.co.uk/news/bath-news/former-bath-resident-ryan-kennedy-465560

However pozmu says it's been postponed until at least April 2019.

Newest information is that trial has been postponed and it will start no earlier than April 2019.

legendary
Kind of sucks for those of us that have actually lost a lot of crypto, and over the next years we will probably see it go much higher than it ever has been before. Just rubs salt in the wound, I am not expecting to get anything back really now although I know the police are looking into it.

Have you sent the form to the receiver yet? Send it if you haven't. People are now getting payments from the cryptsy bankruptcy, and they will eventually get them from the mintpal bankruptcy.

I think this is the receiver's address you can send the form to.

Liam Alexander Short and Graham Stuart Wolloff
Elwell Watchorn & Saxton LLP
3 Waterhouse Square
138 Holborn
LONDON
EC1N 2SW

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪
From what I know nobody received anything yet. If you're registered you should receive updates via (snail) mail. If you look up company number/ name in UK companies database you'll be able to see some updates to it's case.

Activity: 11
Is it possible to receive back coins that was scam by Moolah Mintpal? I had bitcoins and Darkcoin aka now Dashcoin from before that I lost during the scam.

That's difficult question, but you should send appropriate form posted in this thread and hope for the best, there is chance he hasn't sold all of his coins and maybe when faced with having to spend rest of his life in prison he'll return at least some of them.

Yeah I thought so, I have already requested once couple years ago, and nothing happened. Just wonder if there where are new updates. and if someone else receive back some of their coins.
(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪
Is it possible to receive back coins that was scam by Moolah Mintpal? I had bitcoins and Darkcoin aka now Dashcoin from before that I lost during the scam.

That's difficult question, but you should send appropriate form posted in this thread and hope for the best, there is chance he hasn't sold all of his coins and maybe when faced with having to spend rest of his life in prison he'll return at least some of them.
Activity: 11
(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪
Hi, I have one simple question, I would like to get an answer from someone knowledgeable it this matter, but if you have some serious suspicions, then please feel to write them too.

Of course you can PM me if you don't want to post it publicly.

Who's in control of cryptocurrency assets of Moopay LTD from Moolah.io website/service ?

Please note that I'm not asking about Mintpal exchange/company.

Btw, here's form for Moopay creditors (page 22): https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08920347/filing-history/MzIwNDUyOTE5N2FkaXF6a2N4/document?format=pdf&download=0

This is different from Mintpal creditor form
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
Received a letter from the liquidator a couple days ago referencing the progress report.... I don't understand half of what the progress report is talking about because I'm not a lawyer and I live in the US but it says there is supposed to be another hearing July 5th?
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
The liquidator (EWS LLP) is runnig a vote to elect a liquidation committee. If you are Mintpal victim and already on the creditors list (have been receiving letters from EWS), join Mintpal Telegram chat:

https://t.me/joinchat/FqcHwU0m243v3hjqX7uTZg

We need some people from UK who could attend the meetings and represent our (creditor's) interests.
legendary
Kind of sucks for those of us that have actually lost a lot of crypto, and over the next years we will probably see it go much higher than it ever has been before. Just rubs salt in the wound, I am not expecting to get anything back really now although I know the police are looking into it.

Have you sent the form to the receiver yet? Send it if you haven't. People are now getting payments from the cryptsy bankruptcy, and they will eventually get them from the mintpal bankruptcy.

I think this is the receiver's address you can send the form to.

3 Waterhouse Square
138 Holborn
LONDON
EC1N 2SW
legendary
Activity: 5
ferdous is also a scammer, why he remains at large? He ever don't want to return the 1000 XMR coins for me, which i left in Mintpal.

^ I don't actually have the time, energy, interest or mental capacity for weird agendas like this. I live a public life, and don't hide behind pseudo identities on the internet. My entire life is documented.

No, I didn't make "millions" from this whole fiasco, rather I lost a lot of money, which is pretty clear if you read my account (or those of others involved in this case) of what happened.

As for the missing funds from MintPal, we provided conclusive evidence of the funds being moved from MintPal cold storage wallet to a wallet in Ryan's control and sold off to localbitcoin from there by Ryan himself.

We have all the pieces of the puzzle.

Now we're just waiting for the law enforcement to do their job. So far, they've done rather well.

We are doing our best to mitigate damages and work on recovering any missing funds. Not sure what else you expect me to do. Bang my head against the wall? Because I have done that too.

Regards,
Ferdous

pin the tail of blame  on the ryan whoever ..............you had no gain  from selling him the keys to the "mintpal  vault" and robbing everything worth taking

now you say you didnt profit from the sale of mintpal but actually lost money  ??

come off it ,who do you think youre talking to ?

there might be a lot of idiots on this forum but a  child wouldnt believe the shit youre spouting

were supposed to believe  ,you  took a profitable business and sold it to  a notorious  scammer  for an undisclosed sum who immediately robbed  the customers of millions of  dollars worth of crypto  and were supposed to believe in your own words  you "lost a lot of  money" ..................................even though the sale  was already done and moolah was operating mintpal (your own words) so you would have been up the sale money at the very least even if you got no share of the pilfered coins which is hard to believe ........

theres more holes in your story than a fucking teabag ......

return a few xmr and retire happy on some beach with karpeles  ,it seems like another typically successful exchange scam that will go unpunished  so congratulations lol

legendary
The receiver changed his address on 10 November 2017, so I'm updating the information I posted showing how to let the liquidator know how much you are owed

The insolvency:liquidators annual progress report to 26/04/2016 is now available at this link.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09009856/filing-history/MzE1MzA3NzYyNWFkaXF6a2N4/document?format=pdf&download=0

On its final page there is a form for letting the liquidator know what you are owed.

All new liquidator reports will be posted here.

The liquidator says that he will have no money to distribute until mintpal's bankruptcy is complete, but you can let him know what you are owed.

This is from page 3 of the progress report.

This is the proof of debt form from page 12 of the progress report. You can send it to the liquidator to let him know how much you are owed.

I think this is the receiver's address you can send the form to. It's changed twice already.

3 Waterhouse Square
138 Holborn
LONDON
EC1N 2SW
Activity: 5
What's the procedure at this point for lost XMR?
Cheers in advance

As Ferdous said, all the left XMR were sold by him. But no evidence.
Pages:
Jump to: