Pages:
Author

Topic: My random thought blog - page 30. (Read 6713 times)

Activity: 1145
Merit: 506
This is who we are.
April 25, 2021, 03:10:26 PM
Rebellion against tyrannical governments is always peacefully possible, by avoidance of taxation. 

Taxation is not possible if the money you use is protected by your own freedom of conscience.  Only then can you truly become a martyr for values that only God can give us. 

Tyrannical Governments would have you believe that everyone who dies from a virus is a martyr.  That can only be true if governments values are singular to God's.  Government actions speak loudest, by actively seeking to take away God given freedoms, they are serving Satan, not God.

The only money with the capability to act as a peaceful protest against these governments, working the agenda of Satan, is decentralized, peer to peer currency, using cryptographic mathematics to secure. 

God as my witness, this is the truth.
This is who we are.
April 25, 2021, 09:01:35 AM
I do not and will not ever want to be saved by governments, only God can save me.  Slavery to humans and institutions of men is not in me.  Freedom ain't free. I'm a beggar of God.
This is who we are.
April 21, 2021, 04:30:03 AM
We are all paying the price. That's how debt slavery works. Service to God is the only service that has value.
This is who we are.
April 11, 2021, 11:24:57 AM
What I want more than anything is the monopoly on medicine to be broken up by the people. The reported international accord in handling this virus is a lie. The political will to do so is real.  This means the push is not medical science driven. It is driven by political tyranny. The power exists simply because of the good will present for a medical monopoly.  Intellectual property rights and law is the means to protect financial rewards in the field of medical science.  It all comes back to a financial monopoly permitted and encouraged through principles of federalism. The federalism experiment has failed when the election was obviously corrupted. Yet the means of man's Justice were circumvented. God's justice will prevail.
This is who we are.
April 09, 2021, 06:50:33 AM
The science is indicating the US dollar will not provide eternal life. The data is coming in.  The fountain of youth will dry up.
This is who we are.
April 08, 2021, 11:08:40 PM
If you really want to stand behind your product and/ or service, it has to be offered for sale in peer to peer currency secured by cryptographic mathematics. 
This is who we are.
April 08, 2021, 09:26:46 AM
Money that has the sudo qualities of money but really doesn't qualify has entrenched itself in the minds of zombies everywhere as money.  How does the masses of zombies awake? What prompted me was the industry hierarchy directly affecting my business in an obvious pecking order, not out of any real Justice.  Do the thousands if not millions of nonessential business owners now realise?  No matter what the future is going to be interesting to say the least.  Going to the beautiful gardens today. Hope y'all have a wonderful day.
This is who we are.
April 07, 2021, 11:38:15 AM
Could you imagine commiting governmental or institutional fraud for dollars then proceeding to leave the gains in the same money that made it so easy to pilfer?
This is who we are.
April 04, 2021, 12:23:07 PM
Happy Easter 🐣
This is who we are.
April 03, 2021, 12:11:22 PM
Is the pandemic a scam?  I think so and am living as much the same way as I lived before. Peer to peer currency was able to prepare me for government overreach like never before.
This is who we are.
April 01, 2021, 01:58:17 PM
April Fools y'all
This is who we are.
March 28, 2021, 06:27:22 AM
Lets just say you were given a choice. One of those definite final decisions there is no turning back from.  The path you are on is set once the choice is made.  With the full responsibility of being your own individual a choice is made.  There will be no way to undue the choice, only to own the experiences that come with making the choice. Typical choice making behavior, yet without the government insurance plan involving the dollar. What choice would you make?  Would you choose to become a king or a God? Peer to peer currencies using cryptographic mathematics to secure is providing you with choices that can be made. 
This is who we are.
March 22, 2021, 09:32:54 PM
Thankful for free thinking people where ever they may be. Who actually trust themselves to have thoughts that ain't manipulated by various social preception bias constructs.

Don't do harm to others because of personal investments or virtue signaling. We don't need to have the economic controls and violence used in society, when we have faith in God.
This is who we are.
March 22, 2021, 11:31:16 AM
Risk, reward analysis, Peer to peer currencies using cryptographic mathematics to secure, because what is the worst that can happen? 
This is who we are.
March 22, 2021, 08:06:56 AM
It's so obvious that the people who are trying to bring more people to the states are doing so because They believe that They are the masters of the money and that everyone coming is willingly submitting themselves to be a slave to the dollar.  The dollar is copy written, Trade Marked, residuals given to Millions.  The system of how the dollar works isn't and hasn't been viable for decades. How much longer will the faith of its slaves survive?
This is who we are.
March 19, 2021, 06:54:13 AM
The human body is largely a biochemical battery.  Extremely energy-efficient.  What sets our body apart from the various other forms of natural biochemical power sources is the mind.  Not being driven by instincts is even more powerful. Centralized banking wants to reduce humanity to instinct behaviors. Peer to peer currencies using cryptographic mathematics enable free minded people everywhere the power to use economics to keep liberty, justice and grace alive as those who are traitors and tyrants to such are enabled and empowered as never before.  By the way, the judge my neighbors requested about my yard, was confused as to why they believed I can't do what I was doing.
This is who we are.
March 14, 2021, 01:35:02 PM
I had the perfect opportunity to find out what the national budget is to prevent counterfeit currencies from flooding the marketplace, oh wait they already are its just ok because it's being done with the blessing of the new world order.
This is who we are.
March 14, 2021, 06:45:08 AM
Governments trying to secure a divine prerogative through taking a common law approach to the constituents health. Do You have faith that governments are capable of the divine?
This is who we are.
March 12, 2021, 11:44:27 AM
Saw a man selling avocados on the side of the road with a shirt that said money POWER.
This is who we are.
March 10, 2021, 08:24:33 AM
Peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics are the POWER to leave any system of controls administered by tyrants and tratiors. Banks and governments are figuratively in bed together, and their child will be named Diablo.  Do you want that baby to control you and those you love?
Pages:
Jump to: