Pages:
Author

Topic: NEW EthereumPoW - page 6. (Read 2745 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 403
August 09, 2022, 05:40:48 AM
Welcome to EthereumPoW
The original Proof of Work Ethereum initiated in July 2022, developed and run by community, the technology that powers the cryptocurrency ETHW and thousands of decentralized applications.
https://ethereumpow.org/

Chandler Guo
https://twitter.com/ChandlerGuo/status/1552382597086470146?
So its real? I just made a topic on this because its in IOU not the real thing, how come a fork existed before the merge actually happens or there is going to be a swap of this IOU for the real coins? Sigh, crypto space with too much drama.
Activity: 205
Merit: 135
August 07, 2022, 09:57:25 PM
There's only room for one PoW chain, BTC. PoS is safe enough for experiments as long as we have a really secured PoW net.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
August 07, 2022, 08:53:40 PM
People want to make money, there is nothing wrong with that, but that's all.
The maximum that awaits him is the repetition of the fate of BTG, ZCL, XMC ...

I think that is what he is failing to realize or he thinks that just because Ethereum was better than these coins during the PoW time,the same will happen and continue to be even in the PoS era.I don't know why he,Butekin is doing what he is doing when we know that the road will only go south for him and Ethereum will be soon after the merge a much forgotten coin that no one will care about,even those who have staked it will soon realize their error and get out by selling it.

I wonder why the Ethereum developers fail to see this.

The ETN community doesn't see further advancement in the POW network...they believe that POS will improve and speed up the network many times over
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1233
August 07, 2022, 04:13:30 PM

I think that is what he is failing to realize or he thinks that just because Ethereum was better than these coins during the PoW time,the same will happen and continue to be even in the PoS era.I don't know why he,Butekin is doing what he is doing when we know that the road will only go south for him and Ethereum will be soon after the merge a much forgotten coin that no one will care about,even those who have staked it will soon realize their error and get out by selling it.

I wonder why the Ethereum developers fail to see this.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
August 07, 2022, 10:47:58 AM
Starting to see backwardation on ETH while BTC is in contango. Usually they are both equal. So this implies that people are starting to hedge for the free post fork coin.

As we get closer and closer to the fork, the spread should widen between ETH spot and ETH futures. And shortly after the merge it should close back down when people close their future short and sell their ETH holdings.
Activity: 251
Merit: 4
August 07, 2022, 05:05:27 AM
legendary
August 06, 2022, 11:13:11 PM
Yes this is what it all boils down too pretty much. ETC wouldn’t exist if it wasn’t for that Poloniex listing that gave it life. Same with this ETHProg. As long as some decent exchange lists it, then it’ll have a market. However whether the exchange wants to have a 3rd Ethereum market is another question.

We will know more as we get closer and closer to the date. Right now we are all assuming there is going to be some competing fork.
Activity: 1264
Merit: 138
August 06, 2022, 02:09:02 PM
ETHPoW vs ETH2

"Merge Trading Strategy

As ever with these potentially contentious chain splits, the Ethereum merge provides an exciting trading opportunity. A possible “risk free” trading idea is as follows:

Before the merge, convert all your USD into USDc in your own Ethereum wallet
As soon as the merge occurs, sell your USDc on the ETHPoW chain for ETHPoW coins on an onchain decentralised exchange such as UniSwap or Curve
As soon centralised exchanges enable ETHPoW deposits, sell all your ETHPoW for USD
Profit!
"

https://blog.bitmex.com/ethpow-vs-eth2/

And what happens when ETHpow doesnt get listed on any real exchange…..

You are pushing this ethpow like it is anything but a zero value coin.  Currently its price is $0.

Ive saved this thread so we can review after the eth merge how wrong (or right) you are.

My bet is you are completely wrong.
This is an article from the crypto exchange bitmex.com blog.
This coin will be traded on several exchanges, according to the announcements. I am only interested in this coin for mining if the profit is higher than on other coins.But I do not think that its price will be higher than the price of Ethereum Classic.

Garbage exchanges maybe at best.  Yet here you are trying to pump it and get people to mine this garbage.

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1026
August 06, 2022, 09:58:58 AM
I would just wait for the last test and a new call from the developers. They say that there is a risk of stopping the blockchain after switching to a new algorithm. I make good money on mining and I lost some of the money in various investments, so it’s better to do what works best.
legendary
August 05, 2022, 10:44:32 PM
I think the best strategy is to just buy ETH spot and sell Sept ETH futures in a couple of weeks or so.

Right now I think it has a negative premium of -0.5%. However as we get closer and closer to the merge this premium will become more negative like 5% or so because everyone will buy ETH on the date of merge and sell it as soon as it passes the block number and they will hedge with Sept futures or Perps. If you get in early you can get a guaranteed risk free trade pretty much.
legendary
August 05, 2022, 01:51:25 PM
ETHPoW vs ETH2

"Merge Trading Strategy

As ever with these potentially contentious chain splits, the Ethereum merge provides an exciting trading opportunity. A possible “risk free” trading idea is as follows:

As soon as the merge occurs, sell your USDc on the ETHPoW chain for ETHPoW coins on an onchain decentralised exchange such as UniSwap or Curve
As soon centralised exchanges enable ETHPoW deposits, sell all your ETHPoW for USD
Profit!
"

You are pushing this ethpow like it is anything but a zero value coin.  Currently its price is $0.

Ive saved this thread so we can review after the eth merge how wrong (or right) you are.

This is an article from the crypto exchange bitmex.com blog.
This coin will be traded on several exchanges, according to the announcements. I am only interested in this coin for mining if the profit is higher than on other coins.But I do not think that its price will be higher than the price of Ethereum Classic.
August 05, 2022, 01:33:55 PM
ETHPoW vs ETH2

"Merge Trading Strategy

Profit!
"

legendary
August 05, 2022, 01:28:07 PM
ETHPoW vs ETH2

"Merge Trading Strategy

Profit!
"

Activity: 200
Merit: 27
KUWA.ai
August 05, 2022, 04:08:32 AM
It's wise to stay away from any new PoW coins from this moment on till Ethereum goes fully PoS because many scam PoW coins will show up, it's better to keep mining Ethereum now or switch to Ethereum Classic, I believe that ETC will take the lead because of Vitalik backing.
legendary
August 04, 2022, 11:46:53 PM
There will definitely be a few different chains out there. I can already predict people buying ETH on spot market and keeping it in their wallet before the merge to get a few different coin forks.

We will see in sept what the approx price will be. If you watch the futures and you see a huge difference between spot and future/perp price then you can be sure people are trying to get the free forked coins.
sp_
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
August 04, 2022, 01:37:07 PM
sp_ also promised us an ethereum fork. The more options the better Smiley

Feel free to fork.
My fork will include machine learning POW to power a smarter network than the existing primitive "smart contract network".
We are creating a new profitable coin that need all the hashing power of the dying ethereum network,
legendary
August 04, 2022, 11:17:06 AM
Welcome to EthereumPoW
The original Proof of Work Ethereum initiated in July 2022, developed and run by community, the technology that powers the cryptocurrency ETHW and thousands of decentralized applications.

Chandler Guo

What make this special? Kaspa was also hyped in the past, now it can be mined by FPGA.  

The Original Proof of Work Ethereum? What does this mean? ETC is the only original ETH Blockchain, ETH is a fork from ETC. Is this a layer 1 Blockchain?
thousands of decentralized applications - i don´t think so or anyone knows an application on ETHW and founded in july and now it has thousands of applications running on it - sure sure and i drink coffee with santa claus every sunday.
After some research - this is chinese ponzi coin and nothing more. Homepage sucks - no real usefull informations.

Scam or shit, don´t waste time or fall into the trap.
Where do you see scam or shit?
If this coin has a profit in mining and it is traded on exchanges, then miners will probably mine it.
No one offers to buy this coin.
sp_ also promised us an ethereum fork. The more options the better Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 456
August 04, 2022, 09:20:38 AM
besides the fact that if you try to use the site it doesn't even work ... only social links work.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/583/040/cff.png
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
August 04, 2022, 08:54:36 AM
This was expected, scammers will try to get sheeps in for their own evil deeds. Likely this eth fork will be/was extremely pre-mined, mine and sell as it goes hehe but dont believe it for long term.
August 04, 2022, 08:44:43 AM
Welcome to EthereumPoW

Chandler Guo

What make this special? Kaspa was also hyped in the past, now it can be mined by FPGA.  

The Original Proof of Work Ethereum? What does this mean? ETC is the only original ETH Blockchain, ETH is a fork from ETC. Is this a layer 1 Blockchain?
thousands of decentralized applications - i don´t think so or anyone knows an application on ETHW and founded in july and now it has thousands of applications running on it - sure sure and i drink coffee with santa claus every sunday.
After some research - this is chinese ponzi coin and nothing more. Homepage sucks - no real usefull informations.

Scam or shit, don´t waste time or fall into the trap.

Exactly this. 
Pages:
Jump to: