Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbies take bitcoin as long term Choice to get the best out of bitcoin - page 2. (Read 601 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 232
Let love lead
Some newbies locate this forum as soon as they make they first investment into bitcoin, and searching for knowledge and information on they investment, but the original intention is for bitcoin to make them a millionairs in the next day after investment, this is the reason why some of them borrow money to invest in bitcoin or using money that they need to solve real life problems to invest in bitcoin with the aim to make profits in short term.
Some of these newbies are supposed to travel in the direction of trading and not investing, immediate gains are only possible when you're good in trading, you can speculate the next trend and cash out big time as well as lose big time. Maybe they should make up their mind and go for what they want in their bitcoin journey instead of lamenting out of limited knowledge on bitcoin investment.

I also think most of them aren't patient enough, nor are they committed to learning in the forum, lest they would have found numerous answers to their quest with the vast information we've here. Before making my investment, I perfectly understood the act of bitcoin investment and never made any investment until I had spare funds and a steady source of income to cover up my living expenses.

If you have the above mindset as a newbie investor then you should know that your are on a long ride of being disappointed, because no one know what the outcome will be for bitcoin in terms of bitcoin value in the next minute, that is the reason one need to hold bitcoin with the knowledge of long term in view, to stabilise and build you and your investment up with time, before achieving the true financial freedom.
I read a story where a newbie was complaining of someone taking his money and leaving the coins, I laughed in my mind because he had the wrong orientation from his investment manager. I think its also partly the duties of those recruiting these newbies into crypto to properly inform them about the nature of bitcoin investments so they are properly prepared for the volatile nature of the investment.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
Yes, new investors think that investing in Bitcoin can make a lot of profits quickly. But actually investing in Bitcoin is difficult to make quick profit. If you want to succeed in investing in Bitcoin, you need to be patient and hold for a long time.

Do people still think like this, I thought people are complaining that Bitcoin isn't giving them outrageous profits anymore which is making them to start shifting their investments towards other coins but end up still regretting when the projects they were chasing after anf thought would had made them successful, fail them. What's  trending is that trending projects can give them quick profit with their pumping and dumping schemes and this is making many of them getting launched constantly because they know we have gullible people interested in investing in them. New investors that want to invest in Bitcoin shouldn't have a short term investment mentality or they won't benefit on a greater scale.

But those who invested in Bitcoin at the right time reaped quick profits. For example, those who invested in the beginning of 2023 made huge profits within 1 year.

What then happens after that is that they'll sell for them to realize that profits and when they exit the market they lose out on potential future gains because for them to re-enter the market they mostly do that at a higher price but many don't re-enter the market still because they'll be waiting for what they feel is the bottom of the market but as we all know, it's very hard to predict Bitcoin bottom and the speed at which the market recovers at times might make you to miss entering the market. The better choice is to invest and hodl and not to be timing the market for the perfect investing price with purpose of selling with in a short timeframe.
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
I have read alot of comments from newbies complaining how they investment into bitcoin is at a lose or does not give them they desired result of achieving the financial freedom that bitcoin offers based on they short term wrong bitcoin mentality.
Most of them think they can easily make quick money from bitcoin, most of them doesn’t even know what bitcoin is really all about, and they don’t know what they are suppose to do if they want to make money from bitcoin. They just think if they can buy bitcoin, then they are already Rich, they don’t know that things doesn’t really work like that, you shouldn’t just hear about something, and you will decide to jump into it, you have to make sure you do your own research to accumulate more knowledge.

If you have the above mindset as a newbie investor then you should know that your are on a long ride of being disappointed, because no one know what the outcome will be for bitcoin in terms of bitcoin value in the next minute, that is the reason one need to hold bitcoin with the knowledge of long term in view, to stabilise and build you and your investment up with time, before achieving the true financial freedom.
Just few newbies are the one’s that know they are suppose to hold bitcoin for a long period of time if they really need a maximum profit, the rest think bitcoin is a get rich quick scheme where you can easily make money after buying bitcoin but things doesn’t work like that.
Activity: 644
Merit: 544
Some newbies locate this forum as soon as they make they first investment into bitcoin, and searching for knowledge and information on they investment, but the original intention is for bitcoin to make them a millionairs in the next day after investment, this is the reason why some of them borrow money to invest in bitcoin or using money that they need to solve real life problems to invest in bitcoin with the aim to make profits in short term.

The reason why many of these newbies are getting always getting this mentality of quickly making it from Bitcoin, mostly, is from some people that first introduced them to Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general. Instead of this people to just simply introducing Bitcoin properly they will just go ahead and hype Bitcoin. From there almost all these newbies pick up the mentality making it from quickly. And again some sets of people are just very lazy to do their own research but always follow what people say. The truth is that when someone follows some set of people, they will definitely mislead you with wrong information.

So the reason why most newbies borrow or invest what they can't afford to lose is this mentality that they will make it quickly, not knowing that that's not how it works. If most of these newbies are getting the right information, I believe that the aim of making it in Bitcoin in a short period will not be there.

Everyone can invest but cannot hold for a long time. Never be disappointed when the price of Bitcoin drops. Investing in Bitcoin is definitely risky, but if one can hold for a long time, one can definitely profit.

The early investors have proven that holding Bitcoin for a long period of time is the best way of making reasonable profits from Bitcoin investment. But that is what many of these new investors don't understand. What I think about those set of people who are not always able to hold onto their Bitcoin for a long period of time is that they lack trust in Bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 323

Any newbie who borrow money and invest, invested at higher risk because the market is very volatile it can change at any time and the fact that they come here to make money, as soon as they come, make things more difficult for them to achieve. Because even business that are physical ones, they don’t have get their money back with profit in a night. So it always surprises me anytime I see newbie think this way because to me this is something that is impossible, there is no way someone will invest in Bitcoin and expect return with profit over a night it won’t work.

Everyone can invest but cannot hold for a long time. Never be disappointed when the price of Bitcoin drops. Investing in Bitcoin is definitely risky, but if one can hold for a long time, one can definitely profit.

This is true. We can all invest but is not all of us are ready to take the risk behind Bitcoin investment. Which is why many people get disappointment at the end if the day, some people want to make money from Bitcoin investment, but are not ready to invest for a long period of time and some people get affected by their emotions once they see the price is dumping they are unable to leave their money, they rather sell at lost, because they think they will lose their money and won’t get it back again.
Activity: 350
Merit: 218
Cashback 15%
Yes, new investors think that investing in Bitcoin can make a lot of profits quickly. But actually investing in Bitcoin is difficult to make quick profit. If you want to succeed in investing in Bitcoin, you need to be patient and hold for a long time. But those who invested in Bitcoin at the right time reaped quick profits. For example, those who invested in the beginning of 2023 made huge profits within 1 year. Everyone can invest but cannot hold for a long time. Never be disappointed when the price of Bitcoin drops. Investing in Bitcoin is definitely risky, but if one can hold for a long time, one can definitely profit.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
The long ride is what many people are not prepared for, I bet that those newbies who are borrowing money to invest in Bitcoin will avoid it when they get to know that it's a long-term hold thing to make money from Bitcoin.

Borrowing money to invest in bitcoin is a no go area for any newbies, infact not even good for anyone to borrow to buy such a high risk asset like bitcoin, because doing so can lead to more devastating outcome and also put the investor under pressure to cash out the investment and that can build impatient which is against the original profits approach in bitcoin.

Bitcoin is designed for long term perspective and if anything happens in the short term only those that have knowledge and understanding of the risk involved in taking short term stands may be able to make any profits.

The mistake made by some people is they think that its fine to take some loan and invest it with bitcoin since they can eventually earn some profit from it after all. But they don't realize the big problem they trying to get in and actually they usually at losing side for picking this option since somehow the interest of their loan might became more bigger and they might easily get affected once market shift into bearish. If that situation will happen for sure that a lot of guys will get panic and those people who don't have great experience dealing with such situation might lose their money and be in more bigger troubles.

That's why they should use their spare money to invest in bitcoin since as we all know that bitcoin investment is really for long term that's why those people aiming for short term with bitcoins should never try to borrow some money since the risk to lose is so high on their side.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228
Beginners and anyone else should know that bitcoin will not make them rich overnight. Its price volatility allows the value of an investment to increase or even decrease in the next minute - but that is normal due to supply and demand. Returns can certainly be expected after some time - but sometimes it takes months to get a few percent increase.

I think they can learn from how other investments whose prices fluctuate like gold and others work. Bitcoin is the same - meaning the price will never stabilize, but over the long term it performs well as an investment asset that can be expected to provide worth it returns with the risk.
Activity: 700
Merit: 429
The long ride is what many people are not prepared for, I bet that those newbies who are borrowing money to invest in Bitcoin will avoid it when they get to know that it's a long-term hold thing to make money from Bitcoin.

Borrowing money to invest in bitcoin is a no go area for any newbies, infact not even good for anyone to borrow to buy such a high risk asset like bitcoin, because doing so can lead to more devastating outcome and also put the investor under pressure to cash out the investment and that can build impatient which is against the original profits approach in bitcoin.

Bitcoin is designed for long term perspective and if anything happens in the short term only those that have knowledge and understanding of the risk involved in taking short term stands may be able to make any profits.
Activity: 686
Merit: 403

Generally, too many people like to make money easier and faster, isnt this the reason why many of them are hooked on gambling? Because the result is faster, like if they fail or win it should be this day, and that's why they lose a lot of money too.

If something is too easy I become cautious because something that should work out for you will never be easy, thats why I dont go out looking for the easy ways, I prefer the hard way, the only way to make money as a Bitcoin investor is to be prepared to hold for a long period.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1343
The incorrect Bitcoin mentality, the wrong information and ideas, and their greed make them write these negative comments and sell at a loss. In fact, they did not give themselves enough time to read the necessary information and guidance from reliable sources to build their correct ideas before they invested even a single dollar in Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is not the magic lamp for achieving quick, short-term wealth after days of investment. The investor’s long-term theory, along with increasing his holdings while waiting patiently, is always the winning theory. Also, borrowing, not adhering to a specific plan and risk management strategy, and selling expensive property to invest in Bitcoin are among the wrong things. Any beginner investor should have patience, have sufficient capital beyond his needs and be suitable for investment, bear the ultimate risks and understand them, buy during periods of price downturns, and maintain the safety and security of his wallet. Undoubtedly, Bitcoin is a promising investment and requires a knowledgeable mindset that leads the investor to the right path to achieve financial freedom.
Activity: 434
Merit: 500
I have read alot of comments from newbies complaining how they investment into bitcoin is at a lose or does not give them they desired result of achieving the financial freedom that bitcoin offers based on they short term wrong bitcoin mentality.
Understand the investment you make is very essential for every investor and having a well structured plan that consists of the duration you intend to invest for and understanding the best duration to be in the market is also essential and not just join an investment because everyone is investing in it. Those who engage in long term bitcoin investment are those that get the best out of bitcoin investment, because it is the safest mode of investment and investor wouldn’t have to be worried about the drop in price every time there is a dip because the price is bound to rise and reach a new ATH after a few years so long term holding will be more beneficial for Newbie investors.

These are bad traits any investor should possess because bitcoin investment is not a get rich quick scheme that newbies would expect quick profit from, most newbies think of bitcoin as a get rich quick scheme because of how they hear people making money from it, what they fail to understand that knowledge is the key. To becoming a successful investor having good insight knowledge of bitcoin is essential alongside other necessary skills.

Understanding that borrowing money to invest or using money set aside for something else to invest in bitcoin is wrong thing to do but newbies won’t know this because they always want to skip learning process which is why they end up in losses and debts.
Activity: 266
Merit: 187
Bitcoin!!
Impatience is one of the major reason some investors don't go into Bitcoin investment. they are not discipline enough to wait patiently for the price of Bitcoin to increase in a long term. And that is why after buying Bitcoin for a month and they experience small pump in price, they'll just sell off everything. I bet that there are some Investors who sold their Bitcoin when the bull just began Grin, due to the lack of faith or should I say, ignorant about Bitcoin network and it's price movement principles they just assume Bitcoin can't go beyond a particular limit.
Activity: 232
Merit: 194
Investing in Bitcoin should eventually be for the long term. Newbies who don't know much about Bitcoin, after investing in Bitcoin, when the market goes down a bit, they panic and they stop holding and take a loss.

This is what many newbies don't know due to their limited knowledge about Bitcoin. Those who understand Bitcoin properly and have gathered experience in the crypto industry understand that to make a reasonable profit from Bitcoin, someone needs to be able to hold their investment over a long period of time before thinking of selling. As you said, most newbies easily see their Bitcoin investment whenever the price begins to drop. They think it may be that they are dying, so they panic and begin to worry and get frustrated.
No one knows where the price of Bitcoin will go next, so you must be sure of a stable and long-term investment in Bitcoin, and hold long time without panicking.
For the reason that Bitcoin is volatile in nature, that is we are always been advised by those who have gathered enough experience in the bitcoin industry not to invest more than we can afford to lose, and once we do not invested what we can afford to lose, you will find out that someone will be able to hold onto your Bitcoin investment over a long period of time, and you will not always be in frustration stages even when the price of Bitcoin is dropping.
Activity: 224
Merit: 216
Investing in Bitcoin should eventually be for the long term. Newbies who don't know much about Bitcoin, after investing in Bitcoin, when the market goes down a bit, they panic and they stop holding and take a loss.
This is perhaps the difference between a new investor and an experienced investor. New investors don't have full experience about their investment so they panic if the price of the coin they invest in goes down and thinks that the price of this coin can go down even more. As a result, they are forced to sell the coin in a hurry and have no interest in investing long-term as the coin's price drops. However, those who are experienced and knowledgeable investors are very positive about their investments. They set a specific goal before investing and then hold their investment until that goal is reached, no matter how long it takes.
No one knows where the price of Bitcoin will go next, so you must be sure of a stable and long-term investment in Bitcoin, and hold long time without panicking.
One of the reasons we small investors are successful in investing in Bitcoin is to hold Bitcoin investments for the long term. Because most of us investors prefer to make small investments that require them to hold these investments for a long period of time. Both experienced and new investors should invest in Bitcoin and hold it for the long term. And especially those who are new investors should not panic if the price of Bitcoin falls and hold Bitcoin patiently. Because the price of Bitcoin goes up quickly, people make the most profit by investing in Bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 323
I have read alot of comments from newbies complaining how they investment into bitcoin is at a loss or does not give them they desired result of achieving the financial freedom that bitcoin offers based on they short term wrong bitcoin mentality.
Newbies who made a mistake or lost their investment and did not get a profit from investing in bitcoin should blame themselves because, as a newbie, you are expected to learn before you start thinking of earning, but most newbies do not want to do that anymore, and I won't call this a mistake either. I think he or she is just after the money and does not want to learn because when it comes to bitcoin investment, there are two things: knowledge and being aware of the risk, and then knowing that you are going to leave your money there for a long period of time.

Who knows, maybe he invested a large amount of money that he could not afford to lose, and then he saw the market getting dumped and decided to sell the investment. If not, I haven't seen anyone who invested in Bitcoin and planned it for a long period of time and failed. All the people I see make a profit from their investments.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144
They should remove that thinking because reaching to that point will also depend on what kind of effort they do and also the amount of capital they start with. What I am disappointed with most of the newbies is that they always complain about being too late in buying BTC and that's why they choose memecoins and other altcoins instead. That's the disadvantage they always point out but if they're serious with it, they will buy it without any complain and I agree that it should be for the long term. They won't feel the essence of holding Bitcoin in the short term when they have bought it also at the peak. But if they will plan out their purchases and DCA, they'd see the huge difference of it that they'd be happy that it is their choice instead of altcoins.
It's clear that they don't make sufficient research with bitcoin if they think that they're actually late to enter bitcoin investment. The truth is, bitcoin is everyday a good buy as long as your goal is to hold it as a long term investment. But if your goal is to hold it for short term so you can make quick profits, you are doing the wrong thing. Bitcoin is even more risky if you invest in it for short term, that's why a lot of us here always manage to make bitcoin as a long term investment.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 604
Now that I have been in this area for so long, I consider I have been here for long enough to consider myself pretty mature investment wise.

In my opinion.  Looking at Bitcoin for short term profit either comes out of some sort of immaturity or despair.  Either you really need money very quickly and your only hope is luck hitting you hard or you simply think you have the chance to be that 0.1 percent who wins the luck game but do not desperately need it necessarily.

I would be more afraid about Newbies investing in Altcoins than Newbies taking even borrowed money to put into Bitcoin though.  Altcoins will mess your life up.  Bitcoin has at least proved to be an insanely good investment over the years, long as you hold even through tougher times.
Newbies are actually discouraged from investing in altcoins since the risk of losing is vividly high. It's better if they will stick to bitcoin first and hold it for long term since bitcoin has been proven a lot of times to create decent profits once it's being hold for years and only sell at its perfect time, that is when bull run comes. Just learn to avoid the thought of making quick profits with bitcoin as bitcoin is not capable to make it happen.
Activity: 420
Merit: 262
This mindset is always in the heart of newbies whenever they are joining cryptocurrency. The people they get information from are most people that make money through crypto investment or crypto trading, that is why they mostly come with the aim of making money quickly and as such, some of them do borrow money to invest with aim of getting quick returns to pay back the money.

The newbies need to know that altcoins are what give quick money and not Bitcoin. Sometimes, Bitcoin can bring such profit when you invest during the bull run or some weeks before bull run starts, but if you want to enjoy crypto investment, you should invest in bitcoin and hold for long period of time.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
#SWGT CERTIK Audited

There is no scheme that can make a man rich overnight but yes after many nights the night will come for one who worked hard and consistently and aimed for some goal and that night is the richy night for that person after so many haha... Bitcoin is best for long-term investment for spot holders and it can return high profits after the long term but this needs to be learned for newbie members. The saddest reality is that newbies rush to see themselves as rich person because they don't want to see any long path and this looks like a hurry action and we know that many make bad losses when they rush toward hurry action.

This Mentality makes them weak and when they come to know that bitcoin is a long-term investment they get demotivated and fetch their invested amount out of bitcoin. Newbies should know that there is no work that can help them to get rich easily in the short term without getting their hands muddy every work requires hard work, and passion of the person and without these, no one can achieve their goals. we have to trust the process and after the process, we will have a good benefit of our patience.
Pages:
Jump to: