Pages:
Author

Topic: 👉 {OPEN} Eloncoin Signature Campaign | Member+ [Funds Escrow] - page 6. (Read 20373 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Week 18 Bitcoin payments will be processed when escrow wallet is refilled.

NEW PAYRATE takes effect from this week, figures will be communicated later in the week.

We're having some updates for Eloncoin token payment, payrate will be changed as EMC tokens has a new tokenomics and payment will be processed when everything is cleared up, no need for alarm.

Bitcoin Escrow Address:

👉 Ps: Post on Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion thread aren't eligible for payment.
👉 Campaign is Full {CFNP} there's no open slots.
👉 Remember not to spam as your accounts are been watched by spam watchers and if you're tagged or reported you'll be dropped from campaign without payment.

👉 if you have any inquiries or complains don't hesitate to inbox me or message me on Telegram @PedroBrainbossBM for faster response.

Note: This isn't a gambling campaign, reduce your participation on the gambling board or soon post over there won't count any longer and reshuffling to bring in new users that'll post on more productive boards will be executed
Thank you Mr CryptopreneurBrainboss and thank you for all the latest information about this campaign and always smooth payments.
May you always be healthy and blessed.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
Week 18 Bitcoin payments will be processed when escrow wallet is refilled.

NEW PAYRATE takes effect from this week, figures will be communicated later in the week.

We're having some updates for Eloncoin token payment, payrate will be changed as EMC tokens has a new tokenomics and payment will be processed when everything is cleared up, no need for alarm.

Bitcoin Escrow Address:

👉 Ps: Post on Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion thread aren't eligible for payment.
👉 Remember not to spam as your accounts are been watched by spam watchers and if you're tagged or reported you'll be dropped from campaign without payment.

👉 if you have any inquiries or complains don't hesitate to inbox me or message me on Telegram @PedroBrainbossBM for faster response.

Note: This isn't a gambling campaign, reduce your participation on the gambling board or soon post over there won't count any longer and reshuffling to bring in new users that'll post on more productive boards will be executed
Activity: 98
Merit: 55
Eloncoin new Address update
0x25ddf324498E679f6b20C68f8d71C45bc7f741f6
Activity: 294
Merit: 172
I want to appreciate the management and team at Eloncoin for giving me the opportunity to participate in this wonderful campaign. I have been accepted in other engagements and I will be leaving this campaign. While I wish we work together in the future, thank you immensely for the time I spent here.
Activity: 588
Merit: 119
Epsiloan Protocol
New Elon address:  0xa7e44f05C2309c6D9C0278b207002E8Cebc4944b
Activity: 224
Merit: 195
Kindly update my New Eloncoin address: 0x70A2657e9fC30252441daED978baCD01F8cD5bcd
Activity: 196
Merit: 115
NEW ELONCOIN ADDRESS - 0xb2e7c43d906fcad8D2a5A24100D9f7FdC73c6E03
Activity: 420
Merit: 273
NEW PAYRATE UPDATE:
I would like to reduce the BTC payrate by about 30% globally on all tiers.

I'll send the updated numbers shortly.

Make the announcement that the upcoming next week, with adjusted payout.

Regards
Lightlord

New payrate for BTC will be updated shortly, don't take this the wrong way but it needed to be done because of the recent spike in Bitcoin price and the campaign budget plus for we to have a long lasting campaign our spending needs to be watched. Keep Hodling Bitcoin and you'll benefit in the long run.

Thanks for this announcement, you're indeed carrying us the campaign members along, it shows the transparency in your managerial capacity. The decision to reduce the BTC pay rate is very understandable, considering the recent spikes in it's price, it becomes important so that the campaign will not exceed it's budget, and it'll last.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 368
new Eloncoin Address: 0x4a828104Ae0Ce6CEEDdc573cBcF883ED05F362ee
Activity: 392
Merit: 185
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Dear manager,

Am requesting for the change of my payout wallet.
This is the new one : bc1q48t27te44c45tyu0c6yepp4gj0uw6862t9f3e6
Thanks in advance.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
That's understandable, thank you for the update CryptopreneurBrainboss. You're always giving us these updates and putting the campaign in the best shape to prolong it. The same goes for Lightlord.
Activity: 700
Merit: 577
NEW PAYRATE UPDATE:

Regards
Lightlord

New payrate for BTC will be updated shortly, don't take this the wrong way but it needed to be done because of the recent spike in Bitcoin price and the campaign budget plus for we to have a long lasting campaign our spending needs to be watched. Keep Hodling Bitcoin and you'll benefit in the long run.
Nice one. We are all seeing the hike of bitcoin these days. The spike is unexpected to many because everyone was waiting for the halving to come before the bull but it comes before the halving.  This is a welcome idea. Carry go. I appreciate your managerial experience and skills in the forum. The best among many.
Activity: 392
Merit: 185
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
NEW PAYRATE UPDATE:

Regards
Lightlord

New payrate for BTC will be updated shortly, don't take this the wrong way but it needed to be done because of the recent spike in Bitcoin price and the campaign budget plus for we to have a long lasting campaign our spending needs to be watched. Keep Holding Bitcoin and you'll benefit in the long run.

It is a welcome development hence it will guarantee the longevity of the campaign am fully in support of such move, any gesture targeted at making the campaigners to be comfortable is welcomed any day any time, sir I appreciate you once more for finding me worthy to be part of this great campaign, thanks.
legendary
NEW PAYRATE UPDATE:

Regards
Lightlord

Activity: 812
Merit: 257
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Thank you sir, I have received in week 17 in btc payment today.

~snip~

~snip~
Good news sir, hopefully with this change makes elon coin higher and gets public attention which triggers progress to be together, Lets for go, to the moon. I agree with this change and I think the developers worked very hard to organize this to be a significant step like today. I will send my elon coin savings in my wallet to be migrated.
Activity: 154
Merit: 108
Week 17 payment received, thanks boss my warmly regards, and I really appreciate your efforts as regards this honourable opportunity given to me am much happy working you sir, thanks sir.
Activity: 210
Merit: 39
Thanks CryptopreneurBrainboss Sir, for providing 17 weeks payment. The payment is already added to my wallet.
legendary
Week 17 Bitcoin payments has been processed.

Bitcoin Escrow Address:

How to swap old EMC to new EMC:
📢 Attention ELONCOIN Community: Chain Swap Process Now Live!
Source: https://t.me/GetEloncoin/1799

Simple explanation:
👉 After getting new EMC address, visit https://eloncoin.org/
👉 Sign up and register your new address on the site
👉 Click wallet and deposit your old EMC to the address on website starting with E and your new EMC tokens will be automatically deposited to your new registered address starting with 0x.

How to get new EMC address starting with 0x:
👉 Download Metamask mobile app or extension.
👉 Add Eloncoin network to your wallet.
👉 Click receive and copy your address starting with 0x and update using the format above on thread for it to be updated on spreadsheet.
Activity: 66
Merit: 5
New Eloncoin Address: 0x6fB0e8E9737fcFa0eff5b29d5d03b1D1D1E0fF66
Activity: 154
Merit: 108
New eloncoin address

0x9Ae8bA3c26bFf8D402184f7628eaF2f03441F835

Am really sorry sir for the delay and the inconvenience this may cause you please update and thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: