Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is not a lifetime job. - page 10. (Read 1295 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 220
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 14, 2024, 08:39:08 AM
Everybody I become more convinced that crypto trading should not be fully relied on as a sole source of income, because of the elements of gambling in it, because despite all your experience, loses are inevitable. I always tell young people who are jobless that hears hypes about how crypto trading can make you very rich, I tell them that it's true, but that it's hard and risky, also not a job for jobless people. I agree that trading shouldn't be a lifetime job, because there are chances that you can end up with nothing after all the years of money and brain drain, it's better to be a trader with other sources of income and let it be an alternative source.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
April 14, 2024, 08:12:13 AM
I'm sure not all traders will agree with me but some could possibly be on my side...

Here are the reasons why;
 1. It is quite stressful - old traders will soon give up due to mental health problems
 2. It is not enjoyable anymore - nobody will stay long in a job that they no longer find themselves comfortable with especially if you are not earning well.
      Most of the time we feel this during bear season.
 3. Trust issue due to Scam growth - traders never find it safe to use exchanges, even big exchanges.

Yeah trading is not a lifetime job since everything in there is unstable and we can't be so sure if we can possibly continue each winning trades we make since market volatility is unstable. That's why instead of taking it easy and became careless on each potential trades we make then better to be more careful on each decisions we trying to take so that we will not fall on FOMO's and FUDs that can affect each of good decision that we aiming to proceed.

The 3 reasons you give is good so people should try to digest that so they could able to learn some information that helpful for them to consider. There's a lot more helpful information and people just need to take effort to search or learn to improve more their skills and understand the way how to handle the each market condition.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 156
April 14, 2024, 07:15:27 AM
I agree with you OP, because old age will come that will make the trader not to have the strength and insight to make the trade successful which is a sign that old age has come to perform it duty and it will definitely make you not to be part of cryptocurrency trading just to enjoy the remaining days of your life. Even the young traders that have the strength and insight to make trading in their lifetime Job are already facing the risk involved and it will make them not to fulfill their wish, because strength and insight will fail them and trading will no longer enjoyable to them. I know there are massive income in lifetime trading but is not advisable to those that are doing well in trading , because it can make you to lose all you have gain or achieve in the past, because there will be many scammers that will be after your income which mistake can allow you to fall victim.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 329
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 14, 2024, 07:09:41 AM
I'm sure not all traders will agree with me but some could possibly be on my side...

1. It is quite stressful - old traders will soon give up due to mental health problems
 2. It is not enjoyable anymore - nobody will stay long in a job that they no longer find themselves comfortable with especially if you are not earning well.
 3. Trust issue due to Scam growth - traders never find it safe to use exchanges, even big exchanges.

This article might inspire you (you can use google translate) that even though trading cannot be used as a long-term job, if you stick to it well, trading can give good results and can be a place to make consistent money.

even though i'm not a trader who really jumps in 100%, doing other activities can really relax my mind while trading, you can also find other activities to do when you're trading, for example planting plants, raising fish or even playing music, the point is don't continuously being in front of the screen for trading, relax your mind on other things.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 2748
LE ☮︎ Halving es la purga
April 14, 2024, 06:53:08 AM
The arguments mentioned, OP, can be extrapolated to so many professions that the question is relative, I mean, what job is for life, none, except some that require conditions related to human habits or skills.

And, coincidentally, in my opinion, Trading falls into that nature of a situation, the expression "looking at the graph every so often" or stress always makes me laugh, among other things that they want to associate with having a gun to their head.

The point is, trading can be done all your life, even after death, I mean, if you leave any order open you could surely even leave post-mortem profits. :  )

The phrase is everyone is invited to trade, but not everyone will be able to enjoy it for a lifetime.
Activity: 66
Merit: 5
April 14, 2024, 06:39:04 AM
I will only agree to the first one.

I know a lot of people will quite trading because of the mental stress that comes with it. Especially when you think too much of a thing, most traders can stay over days thinking of their past mistakes that would have changed their lives forgetting the next day, I find this one more convincing than the rest of them.

For sure, trading can not be a life time job, here in location I see a lot of traders who after making some kind of convincing profit they push it to another investment like buying bitcoin in bulk, or some go into gold market with intention to hold this golds for long term while majority government into real estate with the profits. I think that's the best think to do because at some point one may not be able to continue with the struggle of the market but from the investment in things like real estate they will not have to go into market anymore.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
April 14, 2024, 06:35:42 AM
Trading is very risky and to make money from it will be very hard. It is true that it will take much energy from someone and looking at the market and losing has been linked to health issues. Not only that. Also staying watching the market every time has been linked to trading and which can cause health issue also.

You do not need to leave your coins on the exchanges each day after you finish trading. You can move the coins to a noncustodial wallet. If you are good in future trading and that means you do not use leverage, you can use leverage to protect some of your coins on noncustodial wallet.
Activity: 420
Merit: 263
April 14, 2024, 06:34:40 AM

What do you mean by trust issue? Are you referring to an exchange or a scam crypto project. I agree trading is stressful but there are many applications to help trader reduce that stress. Crypto exchanges work 24/7 unlike stock exchange that is why a crypto trader can make trade for certain duration as it is not possible for anyone to sit infront of the terminal 24 hours.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 344
when lambo...
April 14, 2024, 06:28:50 AM

Pages:
Jump to: