Pages:
Author

Topic: Vitalik Buterin sets date for Ethereum’s Merge - page 2. (Read 1057 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 597
BTC fall -2.58% in the past 24 hours , -3.82% in the past 7 days
ETH fall -9.52% in the past 24 hours , -11.79% in the past 7 days
ETC fall -4.89% in the past 24 hours , but overall gain extra 9.08% in the past 7 days
As of right now , 5-27-2022 @1.15AM (UTC)
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
USDT was created by BitFinex and is based on Hong Kong, China, USDC was created by Circle and is based in Boston, USA,

Russian oligarchs are heavily invested in stablecoins and a ban is imminent. Blockchain based POW currencies cannot be banned, and will not move to 0...

That is how they protect part of their money from govs, not only russians, elites of the whole world have been doing that. They cant launder all the money at once, so crypto is the easiest way to go.

Would kind of force mr v to stay pow, do you have any deeper info on this?

Probability of 99% he will not stay on pow, staying on pow right now would be worse than eth crashing 99%, that is from the work and everything they have done to get to this point of the merge. If he does not move eth to pos then the project as a whole failed and he knows that, this move is die or stay alive. If they kept since the beginning with the pow mentality then eth would not have reached almost 5k, the pos hype and then burn hype then the speculation itself made eth to increase in value a lot. If eth followed btc like many other pow projects, eth would at most have got to 1000 usd maximum on this cycle, in 2018 would not have even got to 1400 usd, more like 400 usd maximum in 2018. This pos hype is what made speculators and scammers to pump eth. How do I know this, just look at other projects that followed btc principles, they get a very large increase and then they get a large decrease but they have not moved like eth. ETH grew in price too much and that is not good. Anyway, check other pos projects that want to mimic eth, like, solana, cardano and many others, defi, nft, all of them are scams, all pumped and speculated by scammers, they are the ones that got most increase in value, this is known as the sheep wave, where sheeps get in as it moves up and then get slaughtered as it moves down, greatest pyramid scheme in history.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
USDT was created by BitFinex and is based on Hong Kong, China, USDC was created by Circle and is based in Boston, USA,

Russian oligarchs are heavily invested in stablecoins and a ban is imminent. Blockchain based POW currencies cannot be banned, and will not move to 0...

Would kind of force mr v to stay pow, do you have any deeper info on this?
sp_
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1026
We have good news

The Ethereum beacon chain experienced a 7-block deep reorg ~2.5h ago. This shows that the current attestation strategy of nodes should be reconsidered to hopefully result in a more stable chain! (proposals already exist)
sourse:
https://twitter.com/koeppelmann/status/1529458000011972610?
https://cryptonews.com/news/ethereum-beacon-chain-experienced-a-7-block-reorg-more-work-needed-ahead-of-the-merge.htm
Xtreme Monster
@Metroid, since when has coinmarket cap start giving us fake information? Certik and Fairyproof claimed that USDt is audited, are those bogus lies? Hmmmm then I made a good choice switching to BUSD last month, fingers crossed from now on.

BUSD is lot more trusted than USDT to some extent however you trolls need to make sure to understand the risks involved, Binance has moved to Dubai and Dubai has no law that punish crypto exchanges for anything, meaning if binance gets bankrupt or hacked tomorrow then you lose it all if binance dont want to pay you back. That is the reason all crypto exchanges and crypto projects are moving to Dubai, they don't want to have any accountability with the law and Dubai is the perfect place for them, beware when you see of a new crypto project and hear is in Dubai, not saying all are scams, I'm saying if something goes wrong then bye bye.

Check this https://fortune.com/2022/05/06/bankers-following-binance-boss-cz-turning-dubai-into-wall-street-of-crypto/

That is what I always say, be very careful, youtubers and instagrammers have all been marketing the scam, even them are moving to Dubai to scam people, lot of scammers in there already hehe, 95% of those crypto scam pos coins are all based in there.

And there is something else I want to say, imagine what the people that locked their eth coins and can only be unlocked with the eth merge and imagine if it gets to that point and the price of each eth will be around 500 usd or maybe even less and they could have sold for around 4000k easily if they have not locked it, regrets, missed the chance to sell high, trading is not easy, imagine if we returned few months ago and the people knew what would happen, 99.9% of people would have sold at that moment, that is what happens when greedy takes over. Also as soon as millions of eth are unlocked due to the pos merge, eth will crash so hard. I guess people are selling because they already know things will get a lot lot worse, for now still all right.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
@Metroid, since when has coinmarket cap start giving us fake information? Certik and Fairyproof claimed that USDt is audited, are those bogus lies? Hmmmm then I made a good choice switching to BUSD last month, fingers crossed from now on.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
If all you are going to use to support USDC is the fact that it's been Audited then it should be the same with USDT because USDT is also Audited too, try checking coinmarketcap first, also do you know the USDC team? uSDT team are known since they had the first issue years ago.

USDT was created by BitFinex and is based on Hong Kong, China, USDC was created by Circle and is based in Boston, USA, USDT was never audited, USDC is constantly audited and by the way USDT last bear market lost its peg to the dollar in few occasions, this time will be no different, last week it lost its peg for a while. You trolls never learn, I have been saying forever USDT is a scam.

There was no real data where BitFinex is actually located, headquarter as stated was Taipei, TW. A company like this is already set to scam like the EU Wirecard company which is pretty famous scam but no head quarters. But when government is going to try regulate stablecoins, I think all will be affected even the USDC and BUSD. 

If everything goes well, the plan is for the Merge to happen in the summer. If there are no problems, then the Merge will happen in August. If there are problems, September is possible, and October is possible. Ethereum will finally become a Proof-of-Stake network.

No date was mentioned by Vitalik really. He even said that it might happen in October. But prepare for the ride of your life because biggest banks in the world are going to buy up all the ETH. They all want to be a validator of transactions.
Xtreme Monster
If all you are going to use to support USDC is the fact that it's been Audited then it should be the same with USDT because USDT is also Audited too, try checking coinmarketcap first, also do you know the USDC team? uSDT team are known since they had the first issue years ago.

USDT was created by BitFinex and is based on Hong Kong, China, USDC was created by Circle and is based in Boston, USA, USDT was never audited, USDC is constantly audited and by the way USDT last bear market lost its peg to the dollar in few occasions, this time will be no different, last week it lost its peg for a while. You trolls never learn, I have been saying forever USDT is a scam.
Activity: 185
Merit: 14
A forced merge... Stay away from the stablecoins that hedge ETH...

I do trust usdc at moment, is the only stablecoin that is constantly audited, if it will continue like that that is yet to be seen, usdt is a scam.
Xtreme Monster
We are at that phase where bitcoin crashes 20% then everything crashes 40% then bitcoin rebounds 10%, everything rebounds 2% then bitcoin crashes 20%, everything crashes 40%, eth used to be 2500 usd and btc around 30k, now eth is around 1900 and btc still 30k, soon btc will be 15k and eth around 600 usd. This will get worse and worse and this is just a pre bear market, 99.9% of scamcoins will die.

Don worry if you still hold eth, there will be that last bulltrap then that will be the last time to sell eth high till the next bull run. Also eth sharding calculation is based on 0.030 btc for each eth. So 32 eth = 1 btc but dont assume eth will not crash further than that because it does, last bear market eth crashed to 0.016 btc, so it crashed double than what eth devs think eth's value, lot of room for eth to crash yet. This pos pos eth merge crash will be epic, make sure to sell on the pre merge.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
You guys heard about the Ethereum beacon chain getting a 7 block reorg? Seems to be creating a lot of controversy and wonder how the merge go? Maybe it will get delayed again.

I am not surprised they are running into these issues. The ETH software is very long and complex and it’s been years for POS and they still can’t get it right.

Bitcoin is simple and not complicated and never runs into these issues.
Xtreme Monster

I do trust usdc at moment, is the only stablecoin that is constantly audited, if it will continue like that that is yet to be seen, usdt is a scam.
sp_
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
mr v will forever be known as the king of crash once he make his pos move.

when this market does the longest hardest crash ever seen.

He will be so ripped for crashing the market it will be amazing.

All he needs to do is wait for the crash then do eth pos to save crypto.

I wonder if he hopes for market to crash in June and July ?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1026
JPMorgan backs bitcoin to rise 28% and says cryptocurrencies are now its preferred alternative asset
Source:  https://www.businessinsider.nl/jpmorgan-backs-bitcoin-to-rise-28-and-says-cryptocurrencies-are-now-its-preferred-alternative-asset/

I think that the price of bitcoin cannot fall below $10,000 for a long time, because this will mean the abandonment of its holders from the coin.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
yup.

with great lows/dips one can make life changing fortune, same with the spike at the top of the bull market.

Coindesk quoted a troll saying btc would go to 600k on 2021 then now he said is going to crash to 8k, he held btc when he said was going to 600k then he sold and said would crash to 8k here, trolls and their feelings. The whole bear market, bull market and pre bear market now, I have been pretty accurate, to be precise my accuracy was better than 99.9% of traders around the globe, if only I had done most of what I said, in this market, one needs to be patient to buy and to sell or vice versa. I'm still not buying yet, this will crash further.

https://www.coindesk.com/markets/2022/05/24/guggenheims-minerd-says-bitcoin-will-drop-to-8k-we-checked-his-record/
This is why the dollar cost average is very good, if I have 1000$ I don't need to wait for a chance to buy at better dip, I will just use 10% to buy at every dips that happen because market is too unpredictable, but at this point I expect the almighty crash to take place, the higher the bull market the higher the bear market, this is my own way of looking at the whole crypto market.
Xtreme Monster
yup.

with great lows/dips one can make life changing fortune, same with the spike at the top of the bull market.

Coindesk quoted a troll saying btc would go to 600k on 2021 then now he said is going to crash to 8k, he held btc when he said was going to 600k then he sold and said would crash to 8k ehhe, trolls and their feelings. The whole bear market, bull market and pre bear market now, I have been pretty accurate, to be precise my accuracy was better than 99.9% of traders around the globe, if only I had done most of what I said, in this market, one needs to be patient to buy and to sell or vice versa. I'm still not buying yet, this will crash further.

https://www.coindesk.com/markets/2022/05/24/guggenheims-minerd-says-bitcoin-will-drop-to-8k-we-checked-his-record/
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059
I don't think BTC price will ever fall below $10k

There still that cme gap below 10k at 9600 usd that was never hit and I said btc would hit 79k and then crash back to hit that cme gap, I said that when btc was 10k august 2020 and trolls were waiting btc to crash below 10k and hit 9.6k, anyway, not saying it will happen but I still believe it has 10% chance for that to happen. One should never underestimate the market, nobody thought btc would crash back to 4k from 14k in march 2020 due to the pandemic.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-dives-to-fill-cme-gap-amid-claim-new-all-time-highs-will-take-2-years

yup.

Xtreme Monster
I don't think BTC price will ever fall below $10k

There still that cme gap below 10k at 9600 usd that was never hit and I said btc would hit 79k and then crash back to hit that cme gap, I said that when btc was 10k august 2020 and trolls were waiting btc to crash below 10k and hit 9.6k, anyway, not saying it will happen but I still believe it has 10% chance for that to happen. One should never underestimate the market, nobody thought btc would crash back to 4k from 14k in march 2020 due to the pandemic.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-dives-to-fill-cme-gap-amid-claim-new-all-time-highs-will-take-2-years
Pages:
Jump to: