Pages:
Author

Topic: Welcome to Indians - page 2. (Read 492449 times)

copper member
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
June 10, 2020, 02:27:47 PM
Nice to see Indian Crypto Community growing day by day...Been here for long but never used Bitcointalk much, i think its the right time to start engagement on this platform..
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1157
June 03, 2020, 07:44:51 PM
Hello All, So heartening to see a lively Indian subsection here.
I never used bitcointalk before but have been in crypto since 2013. Excited to exchange ideas and feedback.
Hello bingbinglee. I like your name. We'd like to know more about you. The best way to introduce yourself in the forum is to be a bit active or post about stuff that you are familiar with. Or maybe start a topic on the Indian sub about some experience of yours that can benefit others, since you've been in this for a long time.

Hello Everyone!
How are you?
Yes we are all good. If you are from India, I'd suggest you not to go down the sticky path of only doing bounties or having "bounty" in your username. There are plenty of better ways to earn BTC at the forum. You can go and check the thread about earning bitcoins. Good luck.
Activity: 640
May 10, 2020, 07:19:06 PM
एक दिन बाकि है , बित्कोइन halving  में. उस टाइम इस फोरम से जो भी डिटेल मुझे मिली है. उसे मुझे काफी कुछ समजने को मिला है. btc के बारे में. बहुत बहुत धन्यवाद आपका.
Activity: 1
April 21, 2020, 06:30:56 AM
Hello All,

I am new to this forum. I wish for a good future on this forum. I think it was a good time when I joined this forum.
Activity: 4
April 04, 2020, 06:22:27 PM
Hello All, So heartening to see a lively Indian subsection here.
I never used bitcointalk before but have been in crypto since 2013. Excited to exchange ideas and feedback.
April 04, 2020, 05:14:29 PM
Bitcoins once sent can't be taken back. So check more than double times before any transaction. Also, so many scammers here to cheat you. Now a day most important thing you hide your identity, before purchasing any bitcoin. so the question is how to hide your identity and how to conversation with the unknown person. Now a day so many ways to work online without show your original number. One of the best ways to work with an unknown number is WhatsApp. you can use your WhatsApp without any phone number or sim card. If you think how to use WhatsApp without phone number then here is a simple article you can read step by step instruction. It works in all platform windows, android & ios.

how to use WhatsApp without phone number

So before dealing you can use this method to an unknown person and save your identity.

typically you should use authenticator apps like google authenticator or authy for more security. Most modern exchanges have this.
April 01, 2020, 05:50:54 AM
Friends main is field me naya hu... India ke liye best exchange koun sa hai
Activity: 6
March 30, 2020, 12:20:43 AM
i am a new joined bitcoin talk and crypto community hope its help me to grow my crypto knowledge.
thank
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1157
February 24, 2020, 08:10:18 PM
I am a huge enthusiast of Bitcoin in India and as professional in the Payment Industry. My crs for the year will be raving about Bitcoin.
I have a blog where I intend to write about disrupting thoughts to build an ideal society. Bitcoin will be one of the big topics.
My key aim is to Bitcoin for the Indian and make its entry as frictionless as possible.
Which means that Bitcoin would need to bear a strong resemblance to anything considered of value in India.
I will publish my next article in a day or so on how Bitcoin needs to take on India or anywhere in the world to transform their economy

I am new here and joined today only but never copy others message word to word  Grin anyways hello to u and all Indians here

jpareek
J, if you have any instance of this being a completely copied message, please do share. And yes, plagiarism is considered a pretty serious offense and it can result in a complete ban from the forum.
Merit: 2
February 24, 2020, 04:10:21 AM
I am a huge enthusiast of Bitcoin in India and as professional in the Payment Industry. My crs for the year will be raving about Bitcoin.
I have a blog where I intend to write about disrupting thoughts to build an ideal society. Bitcoin will be one of the big topics.
My key aim is to Bitcoin for the Indian and make its entry as frictionless as possible.
Which means that Bitcoin would need to bear a strong resemblance to anything considered of value in India.
I will publish my next article in a day or so on how Bitcoin needs to take on India or anywhere in the world to transform their economy

I am new here and joined today only but never copy others message word to word  Grin anyways hello to u and all Indians here

jpareek
Activity: 195
February 19, 2020, 08:25:31 PM
Activity: 5
August 21, 2019, 09:51:21 PM
Hello everyone,

thank you for welcoming every Indian who is connected to this world of digital currency. crypto currency is a great platform, who wants to grow for themselves and help their nation to grow their economy.

Activity: 153
Merit: 4
June 20, 2019, 11:45:01 PM
Community is growing in numbers. Gotta have the activity going around here boys!
Activity: 6
May 24, 2019, 01:37:52 AM
Thank you! I hope I will get help for began with Bitcoin.
Activity: 233
Merit: 50
May 15, 2019, 07:57:01 AM
Thank you and welcome to all here have many scammers and fake peoples so we should carefully buy and sell any coins,then here have one link to new comers can easily know about Bitcoin details.
https://www.bitcoin.hosting/?gclid=CjwKCAjw8e7mBRBsEiwAPVxxiEwMo7PsLObfMDgQSbrjuWB174miB1oSLPOHWkJnsku8Fds6S9csahoC8zcQAvD_BwE
February 14, 2019, 04:59:59 PM
Hi,

I welcome all Indians to this sub forum.
I hope this sub forum will helps us to continue our uniqueness of "Unity in Diversity".

I Use this for my UP Board 10th Result 2019
https://www.sarkarilover.com/2018/12/up-board-10th-result-2019.html?m=1
February 08, 2019, 11:26:39 PM
Bitcoins once sent can't be taken back. So check more than double times before any transaction. Also, so many scammers here to cheat you. Now a day most important thing you hide your identity, before purchasing any bitcoin. so the question is how to hide your identity and how to conversation with the unknown person. Now a day so many ways to work online without show your original number. One of the best ways to work with an unknown number is WhatsApp. you can use your WhatsApp without any phone number or sim card. If you think how to use WhatsApp without phone number then here is a simple article you can read step by step instruction. It works in all platform windows, android & ios.

how to use WhatsApp without phone number

So before dealing you can use this method to an unknown person and save your identity.
February 08, 2019, 04:47:24 AM
January 31, 2019, 03:19:50 AM
Hi,

I welcome all Indians to this sub forum.
I hope this sub forum will helps us to continue our uniqueness of "Unity in Diversity"

Any new comers,newbies, better read & know some stuff about Bitcoin & also try to know who are not scammers & who are scammers before buying or selling BItcoins.

Bitcoins once sent can't be taken back. So check more than double times before any transaction.

yes, if you want additional information's about state bank of India related money transfer. you will be check this one: https://www.nowjersey.com/2019/01/sbi-customer-care-number-toll-free-2019.html
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
November 27, 2018, 04:20:53 PM
Glad to learn the articles. Very useful! Thanks~
Pages:
Jump to: