Pages:
Author

Topic: Why red trust me? - page 2. (Read 503 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986
September 28, 2023, 01:49:11 AM
I trust lovesmayfamilis although in this case I think the red tag is unnecessary. There is no trading risk and it adds nothing to the neutral tag.

I agree with you -- actmyname set the precedent for dealing with spammers using neutral trust only and its been fairly effective. I daresay it is the neutral trust most often taken into consideration by bounty managers, but don't really know. Ideally moderation should remove spam when reported; a lot of the time it is.

Nobody is going to hire OP for a signature campaign if he just copypaste from ChatGPT. What happens is that, as it happens most of the time in these cases, this habit is just the tip of the iceberg and nutildah has already discovered that the OP is most likely part of an account farm.

He worked hard to get those 18 merits so he really doesn't want to lose this account.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
September 28, 2023, 01:24:30 AM
I trust lovesmayfamilis although in this case I think the red tag is unnecessary. There is no trading risk and it adds nothing to the neutral tag. Nobody is going to hire OP for a signature campaign if he just copypaste from ChatGPT. What happens is that, as it happens most of the time in these cases, this habit is just the tip of the iceberg and nutildah has already discovered that the OP is most likely part of an account farm.

You're right. I put a neutral tag, but this user did not react to it. In addition to the fact that I showed his posts on the topic of the use of AI, I regularly sent reports to the moderators.
Recently I came across his account again and saw that he was still rewriting texts on the forum that did not belong to him. If you do not react to such behavior, then you tacitly agree that AI is allowed here. If his posts with AI were isolated cases, perhaps one could turn a blind eye, but this is not the case.
All deleted posts from this user are the most common plagiarism from AI.
Well, in addition, I received a completely unfriendly letter from him, after which, alas, it will be impossible to remove the negative label from him.

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2017
September 28, 2023, 12:53:16 AM
I trust lovesmayfamilis although in this case I think the red tag is unnecessary. There is no trading risk and it adds nothing to the neutral tag. Nobody is going to hire OP for a signature campaign if he just copypaste from ChatGPT. What happens is that, as it happens most of the time in these cases, this habit is just the tip of the iceberg and nutildah has already discovered that the OP is most likely part of an account farm.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986
September 28, 2023, 12:06:30 AM
In addition to blatantly using ChatGPT to further your shitposting habits (and all your posts are shitposts), you appear to be part of a larger account farm:

The earliest 3 transactions are all one minute apart... You're gonna tell me you were simply selling a microscopic amount of BNB to this address and just happened to make your transaction between two other sellers that are one minute apart?

6. Using multiple accounts, cheating and spamming are not allowed. You will be disqualified from the bounty program
immediately and all your accounts will be banned permanently. Brand new accounts are not allowed to join.

#Proof of registration
Forum Username: Promise33
Forum Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/promise33-3369470
Telegram Username: @PromiseKhan33
Participate Campaign: Twitter, Telegram, Article, Translator
BSC Wallet Address: 0xc43E5f082632df27D93177D72014D989C14BaDAb

##PROOF OF AUTHENTICATION##
Bitcointalk Username: Jk Sing
Bitcointalk Profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/jk-sing-3271033
Telegram Username: @Jksing3
Participate Campaign: Twitter, Telegram, Video, Translation
Wallet Address: 0x0c009BCC796c29d5817A0f92fE9363bF5aadc882

#PROOF OF REGISTRATION
Forum Username: Starrc84
Forum Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/starrc84-2867790
Telegram Username: @Starrc84
Participated Campaigns: Twitter & Telegram
BSC Wallet Address: 0x8A895D9220F2072d025B55cACDFf61BEb6AF266c

#PROOF OF AUTHENTICATION#
Forum Username: tokyohd
Forum Profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/tokyohd-3334640
Telegram Username: @Tokyohd3
Participate Campaign: Twitter & Telegram
BSC Wallet Address:
0xb390c1480746060E5A0a540ef5Fc47599aB637a5

You appear to have several more alts, as well. I can go find them and connect them if you'd like.
Activity: 644
Merit: 591
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
September 27, 2023, 09:03:37 PM
Bitcointalk is the forum to discuss own idea, copying from other source or using other tools to create post doesn't make sense here. copying from other sources is strictly prohibited and will result in permanent banned while there is no specific rules made for AI but it's still considered spam.

You were given chance in form of neutrel tag with reference. You should learn that time but after continue use of AI you deserve negative. You can check below link for you answer.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.62673468
Activity: 322
Merit: 124
September 27, 2023, 08:52:22 PM
Why red trust me!  Please withdraw my red trust!
Transfer your topic on Reputation section.

Why are you getting Red trust: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.62673468

You have been warned about AI before but you have not heeded that warning and you have been penalized with negative trust.
You must refrain from using ChatGPT/AI when writing posts on Bitcoin forums, even though you have once received a warning and again used AI on the forum, which you absolutely should not have done.
Activity: 504
Merit: 320
September 27, 2023, 08:48:24 PM
You were given red trust because you never took the first warning seriously. The user who red-tagged you dropped a neutral tag on you, first warning you and the general public of your involvement in using CHATBOT to generate text and replies for you.

Instead of using your brain, you allowed the bot to do the work for you, trying to prove to yourself that you are lazy. You can restrain from what made you get those red tags and see if the user's judgement can change in the future, but I doubt if your type will even want to make a correction.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
September 27, 2023, 08:35:13 PM
It is only the person that gave you the negative trust that can remove it. Only lovesmayfamilis can remove it. People are against the use of AI on this forum.

This thread does not belong to meta. Meta is about what is about this forum. This thread is not about this forum and it is not about what is about this forum, it is about you. Move it to reputation board.

To move it to reputation board, you will see move topic at the low left side of this thread.
Activity: 352
Merit: 18
Pepemo.vip
September 27, 2023, 08:31:52 PM
Why red trust me!  Please withdraw my red trust!
Pages:
Jump to: