Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 11. (Read 14121 times)

legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1057
June 14, 2015, 08:00:51 PM
The way I setup mine, was create on in the QT Wallet first.
Get the address.

Move 17259.22 coinc to the added address

Then click "Get Config"

Copy/Paste that into the cryptcash.conf file
----------------------------------
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=REPLACEME
rpcpassword=REPLACEME
server=1
listen=1
port=REPLACEMEWITHYOURPORT
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=121.17.40.234:9999
masternodeprivkey=adsasdadsadsasdajhdjkahsdkjhaskdjhVd4nSx6goPsD5yj6dpz

Restart QT Wallet and works.

NOTE:I have port forwarding setup on my router to for all traffic on port 9999 --> this PC

and have you get any reward?
Activity: 25
Merit: 100
June 12, 2015, 03:07:07 PM
just saw burn list, damn someone has 3.2million coins just watching at the moment very shaky coin indeed

Yup! Must have mined and staked a lot! But I can't judge.....
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
June 14, 2015, 07:34:55 PM
I set up a block explorer for CryptCash -- xcypt.miningalts.com

If I need the resources for the server I will take it down, otherwise I will keep it up.
June 12, 2015, 03:06:18 PM
You really are quite a contemptuous person aren't you Niitassin? You hack away at whatever coin is source code of the day, and time and time again deliver a substandard product.

Not many people will run a masternode on a full windows desktop PC like you clearly do, the very least you can do is take onboard when people mention bugs to you, rather than just providing flippant replies.

If you don't know what you are doing then why not ask?

Sorry, that was an opinion, I am really sorry if I look obnoxious. It will be acknowledged as to why DDNS Hostnames are not Working!
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
June 14, 2015, 06:59:24 PM
The way I setup mine, was create on in the QT Wallet first.
Get the address.

Move 17259.22 coinc to the added address

Then click "Get Config"

Copy/Paste that into the cryptcash.conf file
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=REPLACEME
rpcpassword=REPLACEME
server=1
listen=1
port=REPLACEMEWITHYOURPORT
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=121.17.40.234:9999
masternodeprivkey=adsasdadsadsasdajhdjkahsdkjhaskdjhVd4nSx6goPsD5yj6dpz

Restart QT Wallet and works.

NOTE:I have port forwarding setup on my router to for all traffic on port 9999 --> this PC

Activity: 827
June 14, 2015, 04:21:31 PM
how to run Masternodes a static IPs (home computer)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11602071
i have tested with dynamic ip and not works
when u launch wallet-qt add in line -stake=0 -staking=0 parameters or crash.
masternode not earnings at this time.
dev repair a bug in a day.
Activity: 610
Merit: 500
June 14, 2015, 03:33:14 PM
how to run Masternodes a static IPs (home computer)
June 12, 2015, 02:49:11 PM
I also have dynamic IP, but I have dyn.com service for mapping my domains. If it is working for you in GUI wallet then it must be a linux daemon bug. Please add to buglist

Compile a GUI Wallet then.....
legendary
June 14, 2015, 03:32:57 PM
Hey Niitassin my CryptCash-QT windows wallet was working fine for first day or two and then all of a sudden out of nowhere it gave me a runtime error and now I can't start it.  Everytime I try to start it, it will start syncing and then give me the same runtime error and close the wallet??? Any ideas mate?

Mine works like a charm? What happened to yours? I guess Arbritatry RAM Usage
So should I delete everything except my wallet.dat and download the wallet again and see if that fixes it? Because it worked perfectly fine no problems at all since I downloaded it and then like I said out of nowhere it gave me the runtime error and shutdown and now gives me that error everytime I try to open the wallet again

-do u have launched masternode with parameters -stake=0 -staking=0 ?
-do u have earnings with you masternode?
i think if niitassin don´t solve the stake error masternode not earning. my masternode is up about 24h and no problem no crash but stake is set to 0...
Hey I didn't have any masternodes set up yet or anything just the coins sitting in my wallet.  I even deleted everything except the wallet.dat and downloaded the wallet fresh and tried again and still keep getting the same runtime error

upload debug.log somewhere. very hard to check anything without it
June 12, 2015, 02:48:33 PM
that is what i was waiting for to see if this coins works smoothly before converting coins. those that converted couldnt dump if they wanted to

I am waiting for > 1 Million Coins to go in PoB, then I talk to delist XNA

hope c-cex gives them time to withdraw coins/dump before deli sting. how many burnt so far

8032395 Burned....
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
June 14, 2015, 03:30:33 PM
Hey Niitassin my CryptCash-QT windows wallet was working fine for first day or two and then all of a sudden out of nowhere it gave me a runtime error and now I can't start it.  Everytime I try to start it, it will start syncing and then give me the same runtime error and close the wallet??? Any ideas mate?

So should I delete everything except my wallet.dat and download the wallet again and see if that fixes it? Because it worked perfectly fine no problems at all since I downloaded it and then like I said out of nowhere it gave me the runtime error and shutdown and now gives me that error everytime I try to open the wallet again

i think if niitassin don´t solve the stake error masternode not earning. my masternode is up about 24h and no problem no crash but stake is set to 0...
Hey I didn't have any masternodes set up yet or anything just the coins sitting in my wallet.  I even deleted everything except the wallet.dat and downloaded the wallet fresh and tried again and still keep getting the same runtime error
Activity: 827
June 14, 2015, 03:27:23 PM

June 14, 2015, 02:19:29 PM
Hey Niitassin my CryptCash-QT windows wallet was working fine for first day or two and then all of a sudden out of nowhere it gave me a runtime error and now I can't start it.  Everytime I try to start it, it will start syncing and then give me the same runtime error and close the wallet??? Any ideas mate?

June 12, 2015, 02:44:24 PM
The Confirmations were done so that anyone trying to do some sort of attack will fall flat in his face

My point was that the RPC result says one thing, but the debug log says something else.

Fix the glitch! Okay!

My Masternode Works!, I use Hopper.pw Dynamic DNS Servers because I have a Dynamic IP Address
legendary
June 14, 2015, 02:14:15 PM
Client runs fine for me.
One thing I will say in relation to masternodes is that I could just not get them running properly in the QT client.
Would start fine, but then shutdown after an hour or so..
Moved all the setting to cryptcash.conf and its been running perfect since.

June 12, 2015, 02:43:30 PM
I use hopper.pw for My Masternodes....

Activity: 555
June 14, 2015, 01:46:48 PM
how things going here?
June 14, 2015, 11:06:04 AM
Hey Niitassin my CryptCash-QT windows wallet was working fine for first day or two and then all of a sudden out of nowhere it gave me a runtime error and now I can't start it.  Everytime I try to start it, it will start syncing and then give me the same runtime error and close the wallet??? Any ideas mate?
June 12, 2015, 02:39:55 PM
that is what i was waiting for to see if this coins works smoothly before converting coins. those that converted couldnt dump if they wanted to

I am waiting for > 1 Million Coins to go in PoB, then I talk to delist XNA
Activity: 278
June 14, 2015, 07:16:13 AM
Old rDNA/XNA Address: XPtnwQs8suWkQJmB5qvmfUyMgm7UVkhzB9

New XCYPT Address: CJgPhnUu8D4ruJp4UoakAWE7d44wgsDYND

Transaction ID:a0af0e32c5973d6484784005587c73d9f7ea10391218acd31824927530fc4df7-000

Amount Sent: 10558 XNA
Expected Amount: 10558 XCYPT

http://s016.radikal.ru/i337/1506/d1/b690aff594f9.png

How many times  to write? Angry

You already received a Proof of Burn reward (CJgPhnUu8D4ruJp4UoakAWE7d44wgsDYND - 148620.0).
Niitassin clearly stated you are only allowed one burn in his rules: 1) You are only allowed to do it one request.
So I don't think he will send you anything else.

Edit: your sent amount isn't a multiple of 5 either, which he stated is necessary.

Is that a rule which throw the people? I ask to return my coin . people  8 mining behind the blog I don't want  give you 10000 thousand
Pages:
Jump to: