Author

Topic: - - page 125. (Read 713527 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
October 19, 2018, 02:37:25 PM
This is of what many people were complaining of low volume and low price but today's increase of 55% made the difference. If you look carefully at markets individually, you can observe movements at small level, this is good sign which can trigger next bull run anytime. Actually next boom in some markets will not give time to buy back because like this sudden increase will catch Bitcoin's bull and altcoins markets, those will be under increase, will keep the momentum up. That's why trading at this stage is considered risky when sounds of reversal can be heard everywhere.
copper member
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
October 19, 2018, 02:00:59 PM
Bitcoin Garden: Moscow Dev Competition Boosts Innovation on DCore
https://bitcoingarden.org/moscow-dev-competition-boosts-innovation-on-dcore/

DECENT’s fifth instance of the Blockchain Pioneers Hackathon global series makes its way for the first time to the city of Moscow, Russia. The theme selected for DECENT’s hackathon involves using the benefits of blockchain to make a positive impact on society. The prize for the winning team has been set to 20,000 DCT, plus a mentorship opportunity from DECENT.

Hackathons are coding marathons, which involve top-tier developer talent to create a working prototype from a unique idea or project, in a very short time period. Blockchain hackathons are a great tool to showcase innovative new uses for the technology with the aim to produce a project which has grounds to become a full-blown success in the industry.

DECENT’s three-day Blockchain Pioneers Hackathon will take place in the “Tablitsa” co-working space at Novoslobodskaya street 16, Moscow, Russia, from November 16 to 18.

To this date, the company has already completed four successful hackathons – in Slovakia, Germany, China and the United States, respectively. These hackathons have brought in commendable projects which are currently being developed on the company’s platform.

In addition to the main prize of 20,000 DCT for the team that places first, winners from this round will also continue to compete in a grand finale with the winners from the previous four hackathons. Second and third place winners will also receive a mentorship opportunity from DECENT to help get their project off the ground....

It is nice to see how the team is actively promoting its project in many countries and more and more people learn about it, I hope and believe that this will lead the project to good and mass use, and I hope that it will be all over the world.
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
October 18, 2018, 05:44:03 PM
Bitcoin Garden: Moscow Dev Competition Boosts Innovation on DCore
https://bitcoingarden.org/moscow-dev-competition-boosts-innovation-on-dcore/

DECENT’s fifth instance of the Blockchain Pioneers Hackathon global series makes its way for the first time to the city of Moscow, Russia. The theme selected for DECENT’s hackathon involves using the benefits of blockchain to make a positive impact on society. The prize for the winning team has been set to 20,000 DCT, plus a mentorship opportunity from DECENT.

Hackathons are coding marathons, which involve top-tier developer talent to create a working prototype from a unique idea or project, in a very short time period. Blockchain hackathons are a great tool to showcase innovative new uses for the technology with the aim to produce a project which has grounds to become a full-blown success in the industry.

DECENT’s three-day Blockchain Pioneers Hackathon will take place in the “Tablitsa” co-working space at Novoslobodskaya street 16, Moscow, Russia, from November 16 to 18.

To this date, the company has already completed four successful hackathons – in Slovakia, Germany, China and the United States, respectively. These hackathons have brought in commendable projects which are currently being developed on the company’s platform.

In addition to the main prize of 20,000 DCT for the team that places first, winners from this round will also continue to compete in a grand finale with the winners from the previous four hackathons. Second and third place winners will also receive a mentorship opportunity from DECENT to help get their project off the ground....

Activity: 398
Merit: 20
October 18, 2018, 06:36:51 AM
Whale accumulating? Dct holder whale exist? No. only ants exist.
Dct price is already cheap during months,  but dct is not rising while other alt coins are going up.

$DCT is still developing. It's not always about the price. Don't you want the price to grow organically or just a p&d?

When dct price is going to grow organically?
Dct price is too dumped now, I am not sure dct price is going up.

I told you! Whales are accumuating huge! I've seen it happen in other cryptos! When they let the price go up, it will be insane!

Anybody don’t buy dct now. This coin is huge dumped. Holders are suffering over -90% losses.
What else scam? This is just being a garbage coin.
What whale? No whale. Whales sold their all dct and left long time ago.
Look at the huge sell wall even to 2500sat.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
October 17, 2018, 09:43:48 AM
Dct price is already cheap during months,  but dct is not rising while other alt coins are going up.

$DCT is still developing. It's not always about the price. Don't you want the price to grow organically or just a p&d?

I told you! Whales are accumuating huge! I've seen it happen in other cryptos! When they let the price go up, it will be insane!
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
October 17, 2018, 09:28:02 AM
Dct price is already cheap during months,  but dct is not rising while other alt coins are going up.

At the right it will start growing when people will stop raising this kind of question. Current situation is very bad for all projects but DCT moved too low there is still hope it will make comeback.
October 17, 2018, 09:22:17 AM

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
October 17, 2018, 08:22:28 AM

October 17, 2018, 08:13:03 AM

Activity: 560
Migranet ITO
October 16, 2018, 04:36:17 PM
Who do you think keeps selling dct?
Soon dct price is going to be under $0.1.
Because nobody wants to buy.
Dct coin is a garbage coin. The price of dct coin is telling.

Probably price will won't go down more as I think weak hands already out from this project and now only strong believers are holding this token. Although trading volume is not attractive but this still has chance to bounce back any time we can see dev is still active.

I also think that weak hands have long been out, and the fact that the price is still not decreasing much, I think this is just a game of a big holder to provoke the remaining panicable, in general, in my opinion, this is a really promising project and therefore I quietly keep buying more

Weak hands out? I don’t think so. Still weak hands exist.
Look at the huge sell wall to 2500 sat. And now dct is around 2000 sat but someone constantly is selling dct.
So dct sat is endlessly down and down. What else a scam? What else a fraud team?
In conclusion, dct team is turning the dct coin into a garbage coin.

The price has been at 2k sat for around a month, are you an idiot? How is "someone selling constantly so dct sat is endlessly down" You gotta be a troll, nobody is that dumb.

You must be nuts like your nickname. 2k is normal?
Do you know why dct is in 2k for over a month?
Did you graduate from elementary school?
You post this and still get begging from the dct team? What a poor!!!!

guys, don't quarrel! now many coins are getting cheaper.
decent project is promising! the idea is not bad. let's hope that it will succeed.

Price is in 2k level because whales are accumulating. They want to pay low prices in good coins such as DCT.
October 16, 2018, 01:44:34 PM

Probably price will won't go down more as I think weak hands already out from this project and now only strong believers are holding this token. Although trading volume is not attractive but this still has chance to bounce back any time we can see dev is still active.

I also think that weak hands have long been out, and the fact that the price is still not decreasing much, I think this is just a game of a big holder to provoke the remaining panicable, in general, in my opinion, this is a really promising project and therefore I quietly keep buying more

Look at the huge sell wall to 2500 sat. And now dct is around 2000 sat but someone constantly is selling dct.
So dct sat is endlessly down and down. What else a scam? What else a fraud team?

The price has been at 2k sat for around a month, are you an idiot? How is "someone selling constantly so dct sat is endlessly down" You gotta be a troll, nobody is that dumb.

You must be nuts like your nickname. 2k is normal?
Do you know why dct is in 2k for over a month?
Did you graduate from elementary school?
You post this and still get begging from the dct team? What a poor!!!!

Activity: 1234
Decentralized Content Distribution
October 16, 2018, 12:13:37 PM
This is for those who'd like to catch up with our latest activities! image loading...

We have released many new updates recently! A few of our highlights include the SDK release and our team representing DECENT around the world. ✈️

Want to see what more we have "in stock"? Check out our latest blog post! image loading...

image loading...

https://decent.ch/blog/our-devotion-blockchain-innovation/
Activity: 1234
Decentralized Content Distribution
October 15, 2018, 04:45:49 AM
Fellow Bitcointalkers!

You know that we enjoy sharing our new tech updates with you, but we also love sharing news about our DECENT team members!

Here is an in-depth chat with our General Manager of China, Xiaomin Wang. 🇨🇳

image loading...

https://decent.ch/blog/a-chat-with-our-china-gm-xiaomin-wang/
October 15, 2018, 02:16:11 AM

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
October 14, 2018, 11:50:17 PM
I invest in Decent in the past, I see at a much lower price due to the low market, but I hope that decent revival, we are waiting for a new wave
copper member
Activity: 146
October 14, 2018, 07:31:37 PM

Activity: 802
Merit: 501
October 14, 2018, 03:02:23 PM
I was here very long time before, but I checked my DECENT account a couple of days back.  I was totally done with it as I didn't receive my bounty coins, but all of them arrived Smiley  Thanks guys and hopefully you will make this project great!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
October 14, 2018, 02:57:37 PM

Activity: 364
October 14, 2018, 01:22:46 PM
A Chat with Our China GM, Xiaomin Wang
Xiaomin Wang is a Board Member, as well as, DECENT’s General Manager of China. She’s been around since the very early days of the foundation and has recently seen her role grow to include being our Head of Global Marketing. She was the first employee in China for DECENT and has single-handedly built our China office and all its efforts from scratch. https://decent.ch/blog/a-chat-with-our-china-gm-xiaomin-wang/

Thanks, investors need more chats and transparency to feel more secure on these bear market times. New ama would work great, as would some progress reports.
Activity: 126
October 14, 2018, 10:37:20 AM
A Chat with Our China GM, Xiaomin Wang
Xiaomin Wang is a Board Member, as well as, DECENT’s General Manager of China. She’s been around since the very early days of the foundation and has recently seen her role grow to include being our Head of Global Marketing. She was the first employee in China for DECENT and has single-handedly built our China office and all its efforts from scratch. https://decent.ch/blog/a-chat-with-our-china-gm-xiaomin-wang/
Let's see what she can make impacts on DECENT project during last two months of the year.
In the past, Xiaomin Wang has made intensive efforts, and great initiatives to help developing the DECENT project, especially in China.
Jump to: