Author

Topic: - - page 156. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
May 12, 2018, 03:59:07 AM
does dct have a mobile wallet for android?

There is no mobile wallet as far as I know. The only wallet is what you can qualify as a web wallet, it's https://www.decentgo.com.

I think they are working on it but it takes some time and is not always that useful and especially not that safe as keeping your coins offline or on the pc
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
May 11, 2018, 03:35:10 PM
DECENT token is performing very well. It is always good to see token with appreciation which you are holding much.

Good to know, Melody. The team is working hard to develop good things and achieve the vision of the biggest marketplace of digital content by 2020.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
May 11, 2018, 12:20:31 PM

There is no mobile wallet as far as I know. The only wallet is what you can qualify as a web wallet, it's https://www.decentgo.com.
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
Best solution for smart cities
May 11, 2018, 11:54:34 AM
May 11, 2018, 11:29:22 AM
Was the new website supposed to be launched yesterday or has it been postponed for a few more days?

Nothing has been postponed, nothing was schedule for the day you mentioned.

I don´t know where those imaginary dates come from. But maybe I missed the announcement myself, but I did not read something about a specific date or time to release the new homepage.

I have a question:
I still have my decent on decent, are they secure?
Is there a way to create a paper wallet?
Thank you

Yes, they are secure as long as you don't expose your private keys to anyone.
And yes you can create a paper wallet. Write down your private key and store in your most secure safe box. I suggest you do it in a metal plate because it is more secure than paper, but remember it is much more expensive.

On which wallet are your coin?
There is always a possibility to create a paper wallet if you know how to find private key. But you should really have more than one secure place to store them. One is easily lost over the time if your are not cautious enough

Decentgo (DGo) is secure enough. You are correct, you can print the private key and create a paper wallet. That's something that DGo allows you to do in an easy way.

Yes I think it´s easy to do it and just an additional security if you want to just hold it for longterm

Sure.

In the future I expect to have hardware wallets compatible with DCT. It will be quite important.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
May 11, 2018, 11:08:46 AM
Was the new website supposed to be launched yesterday or has it been postponed for a few more days?

My bad, I misread this post:

Looking to get involved in sharing DECENT with the world?

Our new DECENTEER Program is a great way to harness
your passion for all things DECENT. Site goes live on May 8th, 2018.

Stay tuned to learn more upcoming details about the program!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
May 11, 2018, 06:12:31 AM

I don´t know where those imaginary dates come from. But maybe I missed the announcement myself, but I did not read something about a specific date or time to release the new homepage.

I have a question:
Thank you

And yes you can create a paper wallet. Write down your private key and store in your most secure safe box. I suggest you do it in a metal plate because it is more secure than paper, but remember it is much more expensive.

There is always a possibility to create a paper wallet if you know how to find private key. But you should really have more than one secure place to store them. One is easily lost over the time if your are not cautious enough

Decentgo (DGo) is secure enough. You are correct, you can print the private key and create a paper wallet. That's something that DGo allows you to do in an easy way.

Yes I think it´s easy to do it and just an additional security if you want to just hold it for longterm
Activity: 753
Merit: 505
May 11, 2018, 12:50:30 AM

May 10, 2018, 07:39:31 PM
I have a question:
Thank you

May 10, 2018, 03:31:53 PM
I have a question:
Thank you

May 10, 2018, 09:47:53 AM
I have a question:
Thank you

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
May 10, 2018, 03:15:52 AM
I have a question:
Thank you
May 09, 2018, 08:37:25 AM
I think the 5 videos uploaded should also be reuploaded as one video. There's a lot of good information and, but the casual watcher is not really going to click back, all those steps to watch the other video. With one video they can sit down, watch the whole thing.

Completely agree, would help ease of use to skip to specific points through one video instead of the hassle of five.

A lot of growth for DECENT over the past month, can't complain. Would be nice to see more adoption for the platform.

DECENT team has been work on something and it is probably gonna be unveiled shortly. I think that's why the price keeps going up.

One of the videos mention that they are working on 12 projects.

Is there a writeup or summary of the videos ? Or just the infos found in other blog posts like medium ?  would be cool to have this shared here too, but no doubt that will follow as the team keeps the thread up to date
legendary
May 09, 2018, 07:10:33 AM
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 02:14:37 AM
I have coins stuck in BCEX exchange , what the issue with wallet there ?

Can someone update me please ??
May 08, 2018, 11:14:27 PM
I think the 5 videos uploaded should also be reuploaded as one video. There's a lot of good information and, but the casual watcher is not really going to click back, all those steps to watch the other video. With one video they can sit down, watch the whole thing.

Completely agree, would help ease of use to skip to specific points through one video instead of the hassle of five.

A lot of growth for DECENT over the past month, can't complain. Would be nice to see more adoption for the platform.

DECENT team has been work on something and it is probably gonna be unveiled shortly. I think that's why the price keeps going up.

One of the videos mention that they are working on 12 projects.
May 08, 2018, 04:19:14 PM

legendary
May 08, 2018, 02:43:41 PM

Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
May 08, 2018, 02:33:55 PM
In General it is pleasant to observe dynamically developing company to which very close look from the community and it pleases. It also seems that the team and the main project are waiting for supporters at the Global summit and anyone can ask him questions. That's cool  Smiley
May 08, 2018, 02:22:52 PM

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnE-FABsvmnbbfkzNzwNDtg
Jump to: