Author

Topic: - - page 228. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
October 21, 2017, 01:04:53 PM
is it really worth to buy now?
Always have risk when buy altcoin, you can see all altcoin will down when BTC up, so if you buy even in cheap price prepare for bad result, because maybe the price can more cheap after you bought.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
October 21, 2017, 10:01:52 AM
Still ono bounty, are you kidding me? I sent your PM one month ago...

I agree this should all be taken care of by now. This time frame for dispersal is highly irregular and I have not seen this extended prevention of attaining your rightful coins from any other ico project.

I too have not received my tokens.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
October 21, 2017, 07:13:01 AM

Many people are in the same situation, not sure why you would even want it at this stage. If they give it to you in 6 months from now it would probably be worth much more lol.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
October 21, 2017, 05:51:30 AM
Do we have a light wallet available? When does Decent Go take time to sync?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
October 21, 2017, 05:25:37 AM

it is distributed in batches......
Activity: 994
Merit: 513
October 21, 2017, 03:18:05 AM
(Screenshots of a number of sockpuppet tweets)

Damn, this may be one of the saddest fud attempts I've seen in a long time. At least make them post a little different statements. Butthurt much?
Activity: 753
Merit: 505
October 21, 2017, 12:40:30 AM

I am not sure bittrex will be delisted DCT
Dont worry about that. Decent it is a great features and will be good altcoin in the future.

You're responding to a person with two sock puppet accounts, who randomly decided to FUD Decent. With fake outrage, and lies. Either that, or not bright enough to understand that like we all knew bounties were to be paid in waves.

Edit: Just noticed another on the following page. As you can see everything is normal, moving smoothly, the thread has a specific vibe and then one person and their socks start spamming one post with a different account after another with fake and contrived outrage.
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
October 20, 2017, 10:07:25 PM
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
October 20, 2017, 08:59:02 PM
Activity: 224
October 20, 2017, 08:22:36 PM
I see DECENT at a price far below, of course due to btc fork, but I wonder if you have price forecast for 2018, any guess.
At least $10
Are you mad? with a 3rd class team who eat our bounty?
October 20, 2017, 06:35:15 PM
I see DECENT at a price far below, of course due to btc fork, but I wonder if you have price forecast for 2018, any guess.
At least $10

DECENT should be "at least" in the top 20 coins. I hope the price goes up over time  Cheesy

I think in 2018 it will be in price range between $ 5-10  Cool

To me at this point, understand this coin, it's just common sense. Things aren't always 100%, but common sense tells me that there's a 55% chance that this one will be at the 5- 10 dollar range next year.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
October 20, 2017, 07:21:39 AM
no in 2 days they will distribute all signature bounties  . and for next week just newsletter will be left .

Fingers crossed anyway.. At least they haven't abandoned the DECENT and continue to develop the project unlike many other alts in the past.
Activity: 172
bitcoin bitcoinci den alınır . bitcoinci
October 20, 2017, 06:39:09 AM
no in 2 days they will distribute all signature bounties  . and for next week just newsletter will be left .
October 20, 2017, 06:02:31 AM
they said :

Yes, next batch is coming by the end of this week.

not next week .
October 19, 2017, 05:45:48 PM
i didnt get too signature bounty . we are waiting .

i hope we get at weekends . but this weekends Smiley

The first batch was sent, which means that you are part of the 2nd batch. I can't remember when they said that was going to be paid out, hopefully next week. The faster the better.
October 19, 2017, 05:38:51 PM
i didnt get too signature bounty . we are waiting .

i hope we get at weekends . but this weekends Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
October 19, 2017, 05:10:14 PM
We are excited to share some huge news for DCT.
Changelly, a well known and trusted online service that quickly exchanges one currency for another, has just added DCT!

While other people praise this for super good news, but I think this is a DECENT news because changelly has so many coins exchange service there, so it is not a big surprise.

We consider it to be a great step as Changelly makes it easy for more people to get DCT and thus be able to use our network. DECENT GO is in beta version and our aim is to collect as much feedback as possible to provide perfect solution in the future.

I agree Changelly is good news. What about the other instant exchanges like ShapeShift?
And content partnerships?

There are many other partnerships on which we are working right now, however, we cannot speak publicly about it yet. More news will come soon.

Have ALL of the signature bounties been paid out because I am noticing I still do not have mine?
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
October 19, 2017, 11:47:26 AM
Can you confirm that you are still distributing bitcointalk signature bounties? I received a PM but did not receive my bounty. Thanks.

Yes, next batch is coming by the end of this week.
can we expect to receive translation bounties for those PM you a long at coming batch in the end of this week?
Thank you
Activity: 1234
Merit: 528
Decentralized Content Distribution
October 19, 2017, 10:52:51 AM
Changelly, a well known and trusted online service that quickly exchanges one currency for another, has just added DCT!

While other people praise this for super good news, but I think this is a DECENT news because changelly has so many coins exchange service there, so it is not a big surprise.

We consider it to be a great step as Changelly makes it easy for more people to get DCT and thus be able to use our network. DECENT GO is in beta version and our aim is to collect as much feedback as possible to provide perfect solution in the future.

I agree Changelly is good news. What about the other instant exchanges like ShapeShift?
And content partnerships?

There are many other partnerships on which we are working right now, however, we cannot speak publicly about it yet. More news will come soon.
Activity: 1234
Merit: 528
Decentralized Content Distribution
October 19, 2017, 06:07:54 AM

Jump to: