Author

Topic: - - page 360. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 753
Merit: 505
May 17, 2017, 09:45:50 PM
If people say "info will be available at point x in the future" i wouldn't say much.

But really, they release soon and don't even know blocktime and supply? That's basic stuff and should already be known.

How can you people even invest without knowing monetary policy? smh

I'll check back sometime later to see if specs are listed like every decent coin does. Cheers.

Who says they don't know the block time?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
May 17, 2017, 07:21:59 PM
@DECENT

Not able to Login to the ICO Dashboard to check my tokens

What's goin on ?

I'm getting an "Error Page An error occurred while processing your request" 

Huh
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
May 17, 2017, 04:49:10 PM
anybody has an opinion about marketcap at mainnet launch?
Should be minimum 100 million / TOP 20 or?

I would imagine it will probably launch at about 50m market cap. Bounty people tend to be broke and desperate to get rid. A few others will want to sell to guarantee some profit and hold a bit. Should hit 100-200 million within a month. All depends on what they have produced. Hard to know. Great timing though, if the market stays stable. Everyone will be looking for the next pump as they will be missing the adrenaline rush.

100-200 million within a month after the launch of mainnet this sounds so great. I also will do agree with you hopefully this project will continue to grow more healthy as so many new investors will get involved. At the moment there is craze for big projects and people investing huge amount in it.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
May 17, 2017, 04:48:35 PM
WTB Decent ICO Accounts with 3000 or fewer coins.

Send me a PM and we can talk.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
May 17, 2017, 04:42:24 PM
Coin distribution has been dragging, to July, HUANG HUA CAI are cool.

Did you really expect anything different?

I'm guessing July 32... but things can always change.

Let's just hope that by Christmas we can be playing with Decent coin
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
May 17, 2017, 04:32:35 PM
If people say "info will be available at point x in the future" i wouldn't say much.

But really, they release soon and don't even know blocktime and supply? That's basic stuff and should already be known.

How can you people even invest without knowing monetary policy? smh

I'll check back sometime later to see if specs are listed like every decent coin does. Cheers.

Activity: 48
May 17, 2017, 11:35:33 AM
This coin isn't even out yet. Go do some research instead of expecting info to be spoon fed to you. https://decent.ch/en/decent-ico-overview/ The total supply is mentioned here. Choosing not to invest because you don't want to look for information is a red flag that you will not be making much money.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
May 17, 2017, 06:44:40 AM
Where are the specs?
Supply? Inflation/Blockreward? Blocktime? Algo? Halvings/rewards? pos/pow?  ...

where is the info?

DECENT is utilizing the Delegated Proof of Stake consensus protocol. You can join the witness roles and actively participate in the Blockchain building and Network Management. Moreover, the highly prioritized features enabling files’ transfers were implemented as well. This includes the package format design(e.g. torrent-like files’ splitting into several packages).

[...]

good, so what's the blocktime and the rewardincrease/decrease over time? Pos-interest how high? Subject to change over time?
What's supply at launch? What's max supply?

This info should actually be listed in the ANN

thanks

edit: knowing max blocksize and max tx per block would be nice too.

It's really hard to get non-generic answers here to very basic questions. I wonder why blocktime and specs in general is such a secret it can't even be listen in the ann.
I've had my red flag, thanks.
Skip this one.
Activity: 18
May 16, 2017, 10:22:13 PM

I would imagine it will probably launch at about 50m market cap. Bounty people tend to be broke and desperate to get rid. A few others will want to sell to guarantee some profit and hold a bit. Should hit 100-200 million within a month. All depends on what they have produced. Hard to know. Great timing though, if the market stays stable. Everyone will be looking for the next pump as they will be missing the adrenaline rush.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
May 16, 2017, 07:49:43 PM
Activity: 519
vetherasset.app
May 16, 2017, 11:22:36 AM
Even more events to come this month and the next:

Wisephora 2017
31 May 2017
Prague, Czech Republic

0100Conferences
15 June 2017
Bratislava, Slovakia
- See more at: https://decent.ch/#sthash.zLYZlXQt.dpuf

They are recruting more and more:

https://decent.ch/en/careers/
Activity: 1234
Merit: 528
Decentralized Content Distribution
May 16, 2017, 08:56:39 AM
DECENT was proud to attend the International Conference for Sustainable Development in Higher Education in conjunction with the 2nd UNPRME Colloquium in Higher Education on the 5th of May, 2017 in Hong Kong!

You also made a 1,000 BTC transaction on that same day.. what was that for?

Hello, the funds are used to cover the costs of DECENT's development, company's operations, marketing and legal expenses.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
May 16, 2017, 08:53:54 AM
DECENT was proud to attend the International Conference for Sustainable Development in Higher Education in conjunction with the 2nd UNPRME Colloquium in Higher Education on the 5th of May, 2017 in Hong Kong!

Someone is asking you if you make a transaction?
You think they are developing without any costs?
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 6086
Meh.
May 16, 2017, 08:45:10 AM

Activity: 1234
Merit: 528
Decentralized Content Distribution
May 16, 2017, 08:39:34 AM

Activity: 56
May 16, 2017, 06:35:43 AM
Decent team is working in real world to get as many partnerships as possible before going to launch the mainnet. They didn't say anything about plan change so we should be ready to take advantage of weak hands when it will hit first ever exchange in June. We should focus and prepare ourselves for June because that is estimated month to go live ,during sometime.

I am here to buy from weak hands
Activity: 56
May 16, 2017, 05:41:09 AM
Is their a fix date for release? I needed to buy some but dont wanted invest on Liqui.

Liqui is reliable. The identityies of the developers is public.

Yes where can i see the identity? So you think i can buy on the Site without problems?

For sure it is secure.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
May 16, 2017, 04:21:03 AM
Is their a fix date for release? I needed to buy some but dont wanted invest on Liqui.

Liqui is reliable. The identityies of the developers is public.
Activity: 612
Merit: 500
May 16, 2017, 03:22:26 AM
@DECENT. Please check the decent facebook and twitter bounties file. There seem to be lot of duplicates in the file. Just went through the file, found 22 Duplicates in Twitter bounty and 16 Duplicates in Facebook Bounties.

what means duplicates?

Duplicates in names... Yup.

The number could be more and less because it is a earlier file.... I guess the team may publish a final file with updated records
Activity: 308
May 16, 2017, 03:14:23 AM
@DECENT. Please check the decent facebook and twitter bounties file. There seem to be lot of duplicates in the file. Just went through the file, found 22 Duplicates in Twitter bounty and 16 Duplicates in Facebook Bounties.

what means duplicates?
Jump to: