Author

Topic: - - page 380. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
March 13, 2017, 07:33:53 PM
The Ops are responding the bugs.
The MacOS version runs on MacOS 10.10 and my Mac was on 10.9.
I'll update and I'll take some screenshots
Xtc
legendary
Activity: 1972
Merit: 1028
;u
March 13, 2017, 07:09:45 PM
Any reviews or screenshots?
I think no one could run GUI  Grin
Code:
This application failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt platform plugin "xcb".
I could not configure QT xcb libraries. Console version works

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
March 13, 2017, 03:19:32 PM
I received newsletter from Decent that the testnet is set and I saw that only 200 people will be allowed first but to my surprise, I have not seen many people reporting on the testnet, feedback on the testnet would be great to have

Why only 200 people will be allowed to participate in the testnet mainnet?
its not public?

Check our latest blog where the invitations batches are explained:
https://decent.ch/en/decent-testnet-1-caesar-launch-information/

200 people were invited in the first batch, next batches coming soon.
What, only 200 people that you invite into feasible testnet test, while many who applied for registration in things to see and witness the testnet decent test ..

Check out their latest blog https://decent.ch/en/decent-testnet-1-caesar-launch-information/

I'm actually excited that 200 people got invites, and so many didn't. In the sense that it shows that there's a lot of interest in this first test net.
But many people who did not receive an invitation from the decent, while those already enrolled to apply to attend a decent testnet held ..
Activity: 256
March 13, 2017, 03:09:04 PM
I received newsletter from Decent that the testnet is set and I saw that only 200 people will be allowed first but to my surprise, I have not seen many people reporting on the testnet, feedback on the testnet would be great to have

its not public?

What, only 200 people that you invite into feasible testnet test, while many who applied for registration in things to see and witness the testnet decent test ..

Check out their latest blog https://decent.ch/en/decent-testnet-1-caesar-launch-information/

I'm actually excited that 200 people got invites, and so many didn't. In the sense that it shows that there's a lot of interest in this first test net.
Activity: 602
March 13, 2017, 01:45:46 PM

its not public?

Activity: 1234
Merit: 528
Decentralized Content Distribution
March 13, 2017, 12:27:29 PM
Is there information on how many people are participating in the testnet?

Check our latest blog: https://decent.ch/en/decent-testnet-1-caesar-launch-information/

First batch of invitation was sent, more coming soon.
Activity: 1234
Merit: 528
Decentralized Content Distribution
March 13, 2017, 12:25:58 PM

its not public?

March 13, 2017, 11:40:50 AM
The app isn't open in my Mac.
SO I can't post prints =/
Activity: 1022
March 13, 2017, 11:16:11 AM
I have invite code and not yet used.I can give to someone.
March 13, 2017, 10:46:55 AM

its not public?

There will probably be several stages. So as not to overload the test network was limited to 200 users.
March 13, 2017, 10:23:11 AM
testers should go and report bugs on the slack, not here.

It's to report bug on the bugzilla.
Not in the slack
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
March 13, 2017, 07:16:21 AM
Activity: 668
March 13, 2017, 07:03:14 AM

its not public?
legendary
Merit: 1013
March 13, 2017, 05:05:09 AM
People also waited the whole weekend ready to test and emails only went out at the end if the weekend. Some people will only test next weekend and others will try to fit it in in the week. If emails went out beginning of the weekend as planned, there would have been a lot of results already.
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
March 13, 2017, 04:57:58 AM

cause most users in crypto land are on windows systems. and only linux / MAC available for testnet
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
March 13, 2017, 04:54:54 AM
Activity: 689
March 13, 2017, 04:51:00 AM
The one day delay during week-end is forgotten...
Activity: 256
March 13, 2017, 04:13:15 AM
I also got my invitation for testnet into 1st batch but I'm Windows users so I can't use this one there. That's why will wait until it will be available to Windows. Good to see progress is going into good direction and soon we will be able to use mainnet.

You can try downloading virtualbox and run Linux on a virtual machine. I would do that, but no invite.
Activity: 248
March 13, 2017, 03:02:48 AM
testers should go and report bugs on the slack, not here.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
March 13, 2017, 02:50:44 AM
I also got my invitation for testnet into 1st batch but I'm Windows users so I can't use this one there. That's why will wait until it will be available to Windows. Good to see progress is going into good direction and soon we will be able to use mainnet.
Jump to: