Author

Topic: - - page 395. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
February 01, 2017, 12:23:47 PM
Hi. I have 2 questions.
 1 - russian thread still not exist? Because when i pass the link there is message appears "An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you."

2 - what will be expected price of dct token?

Around 50 million dollars market cap for a functional product I suppose. 1 DCT = $1. Comparable to Augur I believe. When many people join DECENT Platform, DCT price may boom.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
February 01, 2017, 12:12:25 PM
Hi. I have 2 questions.
 1 - russian thread still not exist? Because when i pass the link there is message appears "An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you."

1: maybe the thread removed by a moderator. or they've created a new thread..

2: I've bought 400 Decent for 0.1BTC. calculate now.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
February 01, 2017, 11:16:39 AM
whats the ico price of this coin?

If to take into account the bonus in the first hours after the start of the ICO which was 50%, the ICO price at that time out 13334sat, but if you take the average number of bought at the time of 50% until the end of ICO, will cost about 16,000 sat

thanks..I see the IOU trading on liqui for 19-22 k...When this coin will hit the market?

around June.
Decent completely discredited itself during the bounty compaign. And there are no difference when it will come to market, in June, or next year. The theme of the project is outdated, there are more advanced and interesting projects already.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
February 01, 2017, 10:55:15 AM

If to take into account the bonus in the first hours after the start of the ICO which was 50%, the ICO price at that time out 13334sat, but if you take the average number of bought at the time of 50% until the end of ICO, will cost about 16,000 sat

thanks..I see the IOU trading on liqui for 19-22 k...When this coin will hit the market?

around June.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
February 01, 2017, 10:26:49 AM

But it is still as yet available for trading on the Liqui, although the price is quite high for this time ..
Activity: 840
February 01, 2017, 07:37:28 AM
Hi. I have 2 questions.

Activity: 1234
Merit: 528
Decentralized Content Distribution
January 31, 2017, 07:25:08 AM
Guys, DECENT is heading to London and we want you to join us. Let's meet each other in person. https://decent.ch/en/decents-next-destination-london/
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
January 30, 2017, 03:39:44 PM
I have a important and serius question;

I understand that duplication and propagation of the same content of which you are or are not the true author is going to be a serious problem ... I also understand that illegal content can be sold because it will be anonymous... Shocked It seems that I am already seeing ... 9 year old children fucking and a million pedophiles like crazy. How do you pretending fight this?

Decent to be called Indecent?

I assume that DCTs can be traced in a similar way to Bitcoin, so it wouldn't be beneficial for such criminals to use it, over more anonymous coins. It would be another tool for the FBI to trace them. There are already many other options that they use. The Internet is used for good, but unfortunately bad people will still be bad people. Decent won't increase it, nor prevent them.
Activity: 205
January 30, 2017, 07:16:36 AM
I have a important and serius question;

I understand that duplication and propagation of the same content of which you are or are not the true author is going to be a serious problem ... I also understand that illegal content can be sold because it will be anonymous... Shocked It seems that I am already seeing ... 9 year old children fucking and a million pedophiles like crazy. How do you pretending fight this?

Decent to be called Indecent?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
January 30, 2017, 06:49:35 AM
When are we going to see twitter participants list as it already has passed much time. I don't think they have time to review the facebook list as hardly they provided the complete list. Just remember the signature campaign where everyone was approved with or without meeting the requirement.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
January 30, 2017, 05:05:09 AM
at this moment, only facebook bounty was counted? twitter and email still in progress guys?
if in facebook bounty 1 share is 4 tokens, i guess in twitter and email subscription participants will get much less, because of higher count of bots and multiple registrations:/

Decent facebook has 6.6k likes and twitter  8,6k followers so of course the reward is smaller for twitter
It's just that we do not know for how many total subscriber email
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
January 30, 2017, 02:53:53 AM
at this moment, only facebook bounty was counted? twitter and email still in progress guys?
if in facebook bounty 1 share is 4 tokens, i guess in twitter and email subscription participants will get much less, because of higher count of bots and multiple registrations:/
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
January 29, 2017, 02:15:52 PM
I believe if we all call for review of the FB participants, maybe the team would disqualify fake/empty accounts... But if all that's important to the team/DECENT network is an FB like/post irrespective, then our appeals would be dismissed.

what would we get if we call foe review, are we getting more that if those DCT suppose to be for the fake accounts be distributed to the legit facebook users? i don't see they mention this on their page, i doubt we can do something to it.  but we can however tell them to do it on twitter as they haven't done it yet.
Activity: 463
Merit: 252
Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin
January 29, 2017, 12:08:33 PM
I believe if we all call for review of the FB participants, maybe the team would disqualify fake/empty accounts... But if all that's important to the team/DECENT network is an FB like/post irrespective, then our appeals would be dismissed.
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
January 29, 2017, 09:44:22 AM
Someone has already received approval from the bounty of the manager is that you can take the prize? Personally, I have not seen anything about it, and yet I am very saddened by the fact that they take into account absolutely all the participants, although there 90% of the fakes and bots, which are just empty accounts receive the same reward as all other
No one doubts about the "adequacy" of Decent  team . A complete disregard for the bounty campaign, then express  adjustments, hundreds of fake accounts. So you won't have to wait for normal results.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
January 29, 2017, 08:31:38 AM
The normal would be to realese it all day March 11 ... 6 months after the ICO would be more than enough time.

In the meantime we will continue smoking waiting. I just wish I did not die before watching the launch Grin

That's funny though - "just wish I did not die before watching the launch"... lol

The project seems to be well-planned since the beginning. Hopefully not in the negative way. 

Maybe the team is still waiting to have the BTC valued to $2K, so that's a long wait then.  Grin

Activity: 668
Merit: 500
January 29, 2017, 08:14:20 AM
How long for an answer for Facebook bounty appeal, I've been a FB follower since day one and my name is not on the list.

you already submit in the form here? https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1pbMwI7z61PWWjyL7hqUkCl0DmfcDymdsKxNbxKAxZWg/viewform?edit_requested=true
if yes, just wait. it will check your entry
Activity: 344
January 28, 2017, 03:59:15 PM
Just 4 more days until February. And then testnet.

Already have an announcement of this event? Or you are targeting on the road map?
Yes,

DECENT Testing levels
Interesting side note: as titles for each stage of core development, we’ve chosen historically acclaimed ciphers, named after their renowned users. Throughout the history, people obscured the meaning from an unauthorized person by utilizing substitution cipher or polyalphabetic substitution method.

Caesar, 1st level
Preliminary release date - February 2017

Alberti, 2nd level
Preliminary release date - March 2017

Trithemius, 3rd level
Preliminary release date - April 2017

Vigenère, 4th level
Preliminary release date - May 2017
- See more at: https://decent.ch/en/decent-network-launch-process/#sthash.RARmYgyq.dpuf
Activity: 205
January 28, 2017, 03:46:24 PM
The normal would be to realese it all day March 11 ... 6 months after the ICO would be more than enough time.

In the meantime we will continue smoking waiting. I just wish I did not die before watching the launch Grin
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
January 28, 2017, 01:04:06 PM
we do have to wait another 6 month, quite long time! but i think decent is a great project! good luck to decent team!

yes. the name of the game is patience. so another 6 months of letting your money sleeps while the price of btc when you invest to it wasn't 900+. if the price rise up to 1k, those money belongs to them. if i remember correctly they took 4K btc? that's a real good money for someone who just wait.
Jump to: