Author

Topic: - - page 418. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 100
December 25, 2016, 10:32:13 AM
I do not understand how will control DECENT the content without being monitored and controlled ......

If I am the real author of a digital content as I protect myself from those who buy it and put it back for sale? There will be many identical duplicate content on the decent network.

Can I upload digital content that is not mine? Can I buy and sell digital content that is not mine?

I hope that for all these questions have answers because there can be many problems with the regulatory entities and with true authors of contents,

If the uploads can be anonymous.... how to protect themselves from third parties?

Regards
Activity: 374
Merit: 250
December 25, 2016, 06:08:55 AM
Decent could be the next steam
http://store.steampowered.com/

What? I consider you typed the wrong word, shouldn't be steem?? Steem is a decentralized social media platform, but your link is a online merchant, how can decent be a internet merchant website? Decent's target is beyond or be similar to steem, but steam, one character makes big difference
You don't know what Steam is?

If video game makers use Decent to distribute game, the it will have a billion dollar market cap.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
December 25, 2016, 06:07:35 AM
I can't wait for main net to go live ! As still there is no specific date given for release of mainnet. Everywhere is mentioned Q1/Q2 which tells that sometime after March. I have small investment and small portion from bounty. Good luck to everyone to see best things happening in next year.
Activity: 374
December 25, 2016, 06:05:48 AM
Does anyone here have any doubts about Decent? Not trying to spread FUD just curious what ICO participants are thinking?

No doubts, if you go by past successful ICOs.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
December 25, 2016, 04:45:56 AM
Does anyone here have any doubts about Decent? Not trying to spread FUD just curious what ICO participants are thinking?

Waiting for mainnet launch

Very long for waiting it

Decent is a new and written from the scratch, not easy to complete, have to wait.

Yes, I do support the decision of the team to suspend the distribution of the tokens till the launch of the mainnnet, there is no need to trade this coin since there is nothing to market and make the token valuable, again with the recent BTC rally the token price would have crash significantly by now and will put unnecessary pressure on the team to bring the price up
Activity: 476
December 25, 2016, 03:21:45 AM

What? I consider you typed the wrong word, shouldn't be steem?? Steem is a decentralized social media platform, but your link is a online merchant, how can decent be a internet merchant website? Decent's target is beyond or be similar to steem, but steam, one character makes big difference

i mean steam (not steemit) > marketplace for games platform... Decent allow indie apps' developer to published their apps on decentralize marketplace
Activity: 294
December 25, 2016, 03:16:47 AM

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe
December 25, 2016, 02:33:44 AM
Can you explain how we can trade this when the coins haven't been distributed? How would escrow work?  

most probably the escrow will hold the BTC & the ICO website account of the seller. Release btc & the tokens when the time has come. However, i doubt any escrow would just hold for 5-6 months ,unless its a Ton.

Exactly. Bitcoin will be hold by an escrow. I will send it to you when Incents were distributed. Originally, I wanted to give the ICO account but I realized that password can not be changed. What is upset.

What do you mean by holding 5-6 months? Does it take that long until the mainnet will be released? Thought it will be earlier.

This type of deals are always uncertain. The seller could just dump the deal if there is an announcement of big exchanges adding the coin or something similar. however, the safety depends on the amount of money throw on it. Taking complete responsibility of sellers ico account,e-mail etc.. would be the best option anyway.

I dont know how long it will take , the only thing i can do is speculate or in fact anybody else who is not having any insider info could do is guess. It should take 4+ months imo, which is enough to piss off any escrow  Cheesy
Activity: 476
December 24, 2016, 10:20:31 PM
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
December 24, 2016, 09:37:27 PM
Can you explain how we can trade this when the coins haven't been distributed? How would escrow work?  

most probably the escrow will hold the BTC & the ICO website account of the seller. Release btc & the tokens when the time has come. However, i doubt any escrow would just hold for 5-6 months ,unless its a Ton.

Exactly. Bitcoin will be hold by an escrow. I will send it to you when Incents were distributed. Originally, I wanted to give the ICO account but I realized that password can not be changed. What is upset.

What do you mean by holding 5-6 months? Does it take that long until the mainnet will be released? Thought it will be earlier.
Activity: 524
Merit: 500
December 24, 2016, 09:12:58 PM

Very long for waiting it

Decent is a new and written from the scratch, not easy to complete, have to wait.
Activity: 924
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
December 24, 2016, 09:10:27 PM

Very long for waiting it
Activity: 364
move that crypto
December 24, 2016, 09:00:21 PM

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
December 24, 2016, 08:39:15 PM
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
December 24, 2016, 07:07:20 PM
Hello, I would like to ask a question:

I am a DCT investor and the project I really like. I hope you have a lot of luck in the launch for next year and I have many hopes in this project and also a lot of money.

My idea is to sell digital content.

When the platform comes to market and we can use it, we can upload digital content, videos, pdf, music ... but, Can I also sell content that is not exclusive to me? That is, how is it intended to control who is the authentic author of the content?

I can be uploading content and charging for the DCT or dollars or euros or bitcoins or whatever if the content is not mine?

How to control that if you do not know who is behind the content? Can I be selling something that is not mine?

How can a true author of digital content protect themselves from the person who uploaded that content that is not yours?

What rights do you have an author?

How will you regulate the content that is uploaded?

NOTE: I understand this can bring good things (decent) or bad things ...

Thank you

You have an idea for a Good
I myself strongly support the project decent, even though the launching process takes a long time. but I believe a good project definitely takes some time to become better decent and fair to investors and all the supporters decent

Activity: 205
Merit: 100
December 24, 2016, 03:17:11 PM
Hello, I would like to ask a question:

I am a DCT investor and the project I really like. I hope you have a lot of luck in the launch for next year and I have many hopes in this project and also a lot of money.

My idea is to sell digital content.

When the platform comes to market and we can use it, we can upload digital content, videos, pdf, music ... but, Can I also sell content that is not exclusive to me? That is, how is it intended to control who is the authentic author of the content?

I can be uploading content and charging for the DCT or dollars or euros or bitcoins or whatever if the content is not mine?

How to control that if you do not know who is behind the content? Can I be selling something that is not mine?

How can a true author of digital content protect themselves from the person who uploaded that content that is not yours?

What rights do you have an author?

How will you regulate the content that is uploaded?

NOTE: I understand this can bring good things (decent) or bad things ...

Thank you
Activity: 812
Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe
December 24, 2016, 07:30:36 AM

Activity: 353
Merit: 108
December 23, 2016, 06:35:09 PM
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
December 23, 2016, 12:19:16 PM
I just wanted to post the same question after I saw Decent listed on coinmarketcap.com. I was surprised because according the information I have the main net will start sometime in second quarter 2017. Is this information still valid?

Further, I want to sell a stake of 375 DECENT. If someone is interested, please pm me your offer.
I prefer to use a honest escrow.

How is this possible, Is the mainnet already launched?

Nope not yet. Open Ledger are trading IOU tokens.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
December 23, 2016, 01:10:30 AM
How is this possible, Is the mainnet already launched?

Nope not yet. Open Ledger are trading IOU tokens.
Jump to: