Author

Topic: - - page 441. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 1234
Merit: 528
Decentralized Content Distribution
November 22, 2016, 11:06:03 AM
Glad to read from Decent team again, the silent mode is not good for the community. I will like to know how you guys will resolve the social media bounty especially for us that followed and liked your page on Twitter and Facebook respectively before your campaign started

Sorry for the delay, we try to inform the community on a regular basis.

For the earlier followers, as it was said before, they were asked to make a tweet or Facebook post saying "I am joining DECENT Bounty campaign" and tag DECENT page in it. We liked those tweets/posts and added them to the list. If anyone was missed by mistake, he/she can contact us with link to that post or tweet. Once the lists are finalized we will make them public (except of newsletter subscribers).

Thanks for support.
Halo..dev

I want to ask, I followed the bounty facebook decent but I forget, time make my facebook account using an email like what I forgot because I am in Make a by my friend, my friend made my facebook in 2006, so the barriers are, if I could follow this bounty while I have received, or can be replaced with another email ??

You can visit my facebook below ..

My Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/aris.romansyah

thanks you  Smiley

I am afraid I don't understand. Could you please explain what is your request more clearly?
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
November 22, 2016, 10:21:22 AM
Glad to read from Decent team again, the silent mode is not good for the community. I will like to know how you guys will resolve the social media bounty especially for us that followed and liked your page on Twitter and Facebook respectively before your campaign started

For the earlier followers, as it was said before, they were asked to make a tweet or Facebook post saying "I am joining DECENT Bounty campaign" and tag DECENT page in it. We liked those tweets/posts and added them to the list. If anyone was missed by mistake, he/she can contact us with link to that post or tweet. Once the lists are finalized we will make them public (except of newsletter subscribers).

Thanks for support.
Halo..dev

I want to ask, I followed the bounty facebook decent but I forget, time make my facebook account using an email like what I forgot because I am in Make a by my friend, my friend made my facebook in 2006, so the barriers are, if I could follow this bounty while I have received, or can be replaced with another email ??

You can visit my facebook below ..

My Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/aris.romansyah

thanks you  Smiley
November 22, 2016, 09:54:59 AM

Thanks for support.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
November 22, 2016, 08:22:08 AM
November 22, 2016, 07:54:18 AM
Are the bounties al destributed or some know when?

It could take up to 3 months or more but first we have to get details about the lists. There are so many times left to get distributed bounties. But still no details published out for the participants.

Assume we're waiting for the final accepted list of sig bounty participants?

Yes, the final list has not been published yet. We have collected all the data and once it is all counted and ready, it will be posted via our official channels.
November 22, 2016, 07:53:05 AM
I have some amount DCT on freewallet.com,
Any update about Balance decent on Freewallet.com,?

When having any issues with Freewallet service you need to contact their customer service for the support.
November 22, 2016, 07:47:07 AM
The team is no where to be found. It's looking like this was a scam. It's going to hard for escrow to manually refund everyone's investments at 75%

Hello, we are focusing on the development to meet all the milestones from DECENT Development Plan. You can see there's a lot coming out soon, stay tuned to our channels and you won't miss the news!
November 22, 2016, 05:42:06 AM
DECENT, sure your Sandra looks wonderful, but what are the diferences between DECENT and LBRY? Why should users prefer one or another platform?

Thanks Smiley
Here you can find a comparison of various decentralized media projects: http://cryptorials.io/decentralized-media-comparison-best-networks-reviewed/

DECENT aims to provide a vertically integrated system for industries, organizations as well as individual authors. DECENT also allows its users to rate the author and content itself. Therefore, authors can build lifetime reputation which is securely saved in the blockchain and thus cannot be altered or manipulated in any way. I suggest you to check our roadmap and development plan to see what's ahead.

DECENT is designed to keep all transactions on-the-chain, for security and auditing purposes. For this reason, high-performance blockchain technology is used, with block time counted in seconds. This allows all the transactions to be executed with low latency, thus maintaining responsive user interface without compromising on security. The author can easily see any manipulation with the content keys. LBRY blockchain is measured in minutes. They therefore heavily depend on off-the-chain transactions and 3pp providers.
DECENT also utilises state-of-art cryptography mechanisms, like zero-knowledge proofs and Shamir key sharing, whose enable to keep the content secure. We can’t find such mechanism in LBRY, however, it might be because of lack of documentation.
November 22, 2016, 05:05:38 AM
Hello . long time I was not - my mother's illness.

when they will be giving away bounty?

Hello, bounties will be distributed in waves, once the main network is launched.
More information: https://decent.ch/decent-bounties-distribution/
November 22, 2016, 04:53:33 AM
sorry for stupid question, but i have missed ico. where i can buy some tockens, what about exchanges?

DCT will be tradable once the main network is launched which is planned for Q1/Q2 2017
Join our newsletter to receive all the updates on time: https://decent.ch/
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
November 22, 2016, 03:05:24 AM
Look like the campaign manager is on vacation ?
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
November 21, 2016, 11:51:00 PM
DECENT, sure your Sandra looks wonderful, but what are the diferences between DECENT and LBRY? Why should users prefer one or another platform?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
November 21, 2016, 11:20:13 PM
Are the bounties al destributed or some know when?

It could take up to 3 months or more but first we have to get details about the lists. There are so many times left to get distributed bounties. But still no details published out for the participants.

Assume we're waiting for the final accepted list of sig bounty participants?
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
November 21, 2016, 06:27:39 PM
I do agree the dev team should be regularly updating the investors in this thread, but some people are way too concerned.
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
November 21, 2016, 05:44:04 PM

In two hours, they will pack it into a carton cage and ship to ur location the minute they receive a voice confirmation from u.
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
November 21, 2016, 04:44:22 PM
We need an update on what is going on. We can be patient to an extent. Dev team withdraws a million dollars and for a week we can't get a simple fucking hello in here,  something is wrong.

Feel sorry for u bro. Where do u get these numbers? Why not billion?
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001
November 21, 2016, 02:52:48 PM

Activity: 232
Merit: 100
Rubic stays cubic
November 21, 2016, 02:44:15 PM
Just focus on other stuff for the next number of months. It is like forgetting about something and re-discovering it way later and it became valuable in the meantime. Consider it like you thought you lost your ring on the beach and couldn't find it in the sand. You are sad and feel bad for a while, but forget about it and life goes on. Much later you go through an old box of stuff and find the ring and then you are overjoyed. It is a really good feeling. If you manage to get by without the money that you put into Decent, then when it goes live it will be like an unexpected bonus.

Things will get really bad if everyone keeps asking when, when, when...
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
November 21, 2016, 02:40:44 PM
hmmm .... still need to be patient for this
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
November 21, 2016, 02:24:35 PM
I guess april-june 2017.
Jump to: