Author

Topic: - - page 465. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
November 06, 2016, 01:14:55 PM
Waiting for official confirmation that we can remove signature safely?  Cheesy

Not now man. 3 hours for the ICO end And then they will need some time to check all sigs Smiley Maybe in 2 days it will be done. But i amn't sure.

Btw will be good to see some statistic after ico with amount of investors, total coins and etc Smiley

Ok. But... It is not a matter of opinion. The thing is: they need to clarify these details. They are actually late about it. Some people may already have changed their signature.

I'm waiting for the same thing, hoping the team will elaborate on these details. I'll keep the sig anyway, don't mind promoting Smiley

The team changed Bounties rules many times (twitter and facebook bounties rules for example). Ok, they were inexperiencd on that and tried to make it easier to track or fairer. But it is important to learn and set the rules upfront in a clear manner.
Activity: 1638
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
November 06, 2016, 11:58:05 AM

Not now man. 3 hours for the ICO end And then they will need some time to check all sigs Smiley Maybe in 2 days it will be done. But i amn't sure.

Btw will be good to see some statistic after ico with amount of investors, total coins and etc Smiley

Ok. But... It is not a matter of opinion. The thing is: they need to clarify these details. They are actually late about it. Some people may already have changed their signature.

I'm waiting for the same thing, hoping the team will elaborate on these details. I'll keep the sig anyway, don't mind promoting Smiley
Activity: 966
November 06, 2016, 10:58:55 AM

Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter
November 06, 2016, 10:50:27 AM

Activity: 656
Merit: 500
November 06, 2016, 10:45:38 AM
Activity: 546
November 06, 2016, 10:20:45 AM
I think a lot BTC will be invested in last few hours  Cool

yes,, its just 21 hours left , and ICO DCT will end

Some huge Bitcoin trains arriving on the way to 6000BTC soon  Roll Eyes

Many ICO like this (Lisk, Wawes, Iconomi)have major investments in the last day.
Activity: 784
November 06, 2016, 06:42:40 AM
when will the bounty sig campaign end?

When ico will be ended.

Isnt there something about keeping your sig afterwards?
why should I without getting extra bounties? And there are a lot of upcoming icos as you may know with bounties
ealso it makes no sense cause ico will be ended.
Activity: 882
Everything you want, is everything you need.
November 06, 2016, 06:22:56 AM
Last Day of DECENT ICO!

Join now!

What happens if the BTC invested came after the deadline? Will it be refunded or still considered into the ICO funds?
Activity: 471
Merit: 250
November 06, 2016, 06:17:13 AM

It's actually at 1pm, Decent time. which is less than 4 hours from now. So less than the 21 hours when you posted.
Activity: 1234
Merit: 528
Decentralized Content Distribution
November 06, 2016, 06:11:57 AM
Last Day of DECENT ICO!

Join now!

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
November 06, 2016, 05:52:43 AM

Some huge Bitcoin trains arriving on the way to 6000BTC soon  Roll Eyes
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
life is learn
November 05, 2016, 10:45:10 PM
Dev, sorry asking
when signature list will upadate  Huh
my mine pending status , and im have change my rank form
Activity: 137
life is learn
November 05, 2016, 09:50:56 PM

Activity: 546
November 05, 2016, 06:51:37 PM
I think a lot BTC will be invested in last few hours  Cool
November 05, 2016, 03:09:43 PM
Can anybody confirm if my math is right, i'm calculating about 21 Million DCT sold in the ICO as of right now... and with bounties + pre-software marketing (4 Million):

so about 25 Million total?

What's the total # premined DCT?

I think your estimate is very wrong, from my own estimate the tokens created for the ICO is more than 42million, 1million for pre sale, 1 million for bounty and another 10% of the tokens for the development. From my own rough estimate the would be arround 50 million tokens

Hopefully devs will post detailed account of this. Thanks for your insight. I just averaged the number of DCT per BTC they were selling per week and multiplied that by the total BTC that's been crowdfunded to this point. I'm comparing to Stratis that had a 98 Million Coin Distribution with ICO and Bounties, and has stayed 6-8x of ICO price. Hope to see the same here Smiley
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
November 05, 2016, 02:57:34 PM
Can anybody confirm if my math is right, i'm calculating about 21 Million DCT sold in the ICO as of right now... and with bounties + pre-software marketing (4 Million):

I think your estimate is very wrong, from my own estimate the tokens created for the ICO is more than 42million, 1million for pre sale, 1 million for bounty and another 10% of the tokens for the development. From my own rough estimate the would be arround 50 million tokens
November 05, 2016, 12:20:04 PM

November 05, 2016, 11:53:28 AM
Is there any in-depth details about the mining aspect of this coin (not the pre-mine) ?
November 05, 2016, 11:48:36 AM

When ico will be ended.

I wasn't sure about that either, and I read through the documentation, and seemed like it only applies to the campaign period till ICO ends. Could be wrong tho.
Activity: 232
Rubic stays cubic
November 05, 2016, 11:46:34 AM

When ico will be ended.

Jump to: