Author

Topic: - - page 473. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 534
Merit: 250
October 30, 2016, 03:54:07 AM
i join the signature campaign on 25th but as i can see on the list for a long time people staying as pending. how is it works?when am i gonna know im accepted or not?
thanks

It's done in stages. We also leave the suspicious accounts as pending. Please contact our campaign manager AhmedAshraf in case you have any doubts.
thanks for the reply.i was wondering maybe campaign already finished but you gave the answer. no doubts your answer is more than enough.

Bounty campaign ends with the ICO (6th of November)

so after 6th November all signature campaign can remove signature code ?

Should be yes, other projects are like this, this must be same.

I hope, too, so after the signature campaign ends exactly 06 Nov, all participants sign a code signature can remove his camp, but it depends on the decision of the DECENT also, I am pleased to also use this code DECENT.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
October 29, 2016, 12:53:58 AM
i join the signature campaign on 25th but as i can see on the list for a long time people staying as pending. how is it works?when am i gonna know im accepted or not?
thanks

It's done in stages. We also leave the suspicious accounts as pending. Please contact our campaign manager AhmedAshraf in case you have any doubts.
thanks for the reply.i was wondering maybe campaign already finished but you gave the answer. no doubts your answer is more than enough.

Should be yes, other projects are like this, this must be same.
Activity: 534
October 29, 2016, 12:46:40 AM
thanks

Activity: 191
Merit: 100
The Lady with the Lamp
October 28, 2016, 04:17:38 PM
When is decent release date? I know it's soon just not sure when..
Release date is next year, in quarter 1 or 2.
Thanks wow that's a long time in crypto...

it really is. But if anything goes like planned it will be definitely worth the wait.

I like the space between the ICO and launch date, it is a wise decision by Decent because the FUD from those impatient investors would have get to them, just imagine what ICONOMI guys went through recently and again prevent dumps from bounties. March is not that long the main thing is coming out with a great platform with large user base.

can be anytime from january to june 2017 (Q1-Q2).
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
October 28, 2016, 12:36:18 PM
does anyone know how to disable 2FA in ico decent? I want to temporarily disable switch. but I do not see the button to turn off. Smiley

I think you cannot disable 2fa but you can change the way of using it. why do you want to temporarily disable switch. This is not wall switches which can be switched on or off. Once enabled their is no disable i think.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
October 28, 2016, 12:04:41 PM
Dont too late to join in the ico guys
total investment in ico now is 5.688 btc
Hope it will be 10k.

Next week is the last chance to join DECENT ICO!

Current price:
3200 DCT / 1 BTC

Next week:
3000 DCT / 1 BTC

can you please fix "Total Bitcoin collected" on the ICO web site
Activity: 630
RealistaToken.com
October 28, 2016, 10:08:48 AM
does anyone know how to disable 2FA in ico decent? I want to temporarily disable switch. but I do not see the button to turn off. Smiley
Activity: 1234
Merit: 528
Decentralized Content Distribution
October 28, 2016, 07:34:19 AM
Hope it will be 10k.

Next week is the last chance to join DECENT ICO!

Current price:
3200 DCT / 1 BTC

Next week:
3000 DCT / 1 BTC
Activity: 630
October 28, 2016, 07:28:29 AM

it really is. But if anything goes like planned it will be definitely worth the wait.

I like the space between the ICO and launch date, it is a wise decision by Decent because the FUD from those impatient investors would have get to them, just imagine what ICONOMI guys went through recently and again prevent dumps from bounties. March is not that long the main thing is coming out with a great platform with large user base.
Activity: 765
October 28, 2016, 06:22:16 AM
Hope it will be 10k.
October 28, 2016, 05:50:04 AM
"We all will soon witness new wave of major disruptions in  most of the traditional industries: the pace of blockchain powered development is amazing!" (Arman Aleksanian, co-founder of DECENT Blockchain R&D Hub in Yerevan)
http://www.banks.am/en/news/newsfeed/12812/
October 28, 2016, 05:28:32 AM
DECENT team attending FinTech 2016: China Fintech Innovation Conference in Shanghai

October 28, 2016, 04:31:18 AM
On 31st October, Geneva will host DECENT Blockchain Meetup to shine light on both benefits and challenges of blockchain technology

We invite you to join and discuss the potential of blockchain driven future of media
https://decent.ch/geneva-gets-ready-for-next-decent-blockchain-meetup/
October 28, 2016, 04:30:17 AM
Hello Dev, I have changed my rank by form rank change request..

Old rank : Member
New rank : Full Member

I have changed my signature too. thanks  Smiley

Thanks for the support!
October 28, 2016, 04:29:44 AM
i tried subscribing to newsletter today,i gave my email address and nothing happens. yesterday i saw database connection error when i submitted my email.

We do not send confirmation email for newsletter subscriptions. If you subscribed via our website, your email has been submitted and you will receive DECENT newsletter from now on.
October 28, 2016, 04:27:27 AM
thanks

October 28, 2016, 04:26:41 AM
when will we have acess to our tokens?Huh
or even,  when it will be possible to trade them???
there is any specific date?Huh that can contribute a lot for late investers....
sorry if this questions was anwserd already... thx

DCT will be tradable once the main network is launched (planned for Q1/Q2 2017)
More information will follow later on
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150
October 28, 2016, 02:25:19 AM
thanks

Activity: 191
Merit: 100
The Lady with the Lamp
October 27, 2016, 11:35:55 PM

i hope so🙏
Activity: 301
October 27, 2016, 10:42:30 PM
Less than 10 days to go

Gogogo, decent goes to the moon.
Jump to: