Author

Topic: - - page 483. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
October 17, 2016, 01:22:50 PM
The site seems to be up and working, no issues on my end.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
October 17, 2016, 12:52:46 PM
DECENT expands into China and opens its office in Shanghai!
https://decent.ch/decent-expands-into-china-opens-its-own-office-in-shanghai/

Cool, it is exploding in China, do you hire staff in China?
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
October 17, 2016, 12:49:51 PM
I have problem to open sale.decent.ch.
no problem in my pc
please check again
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
October 17, 2016, 12:16:47 PM
I have problem to open sale.decent.ch.
Activity: 248
October 17, 2016, 12:10:02 PM
Ok had trouble login in with my credentials, then reset my password and still gave me an error, then tried again and it works.
So I am sure all the other investors will have the same issue.
Activity: 810
https://ironx.io IRONX
October 17, 2016, 09:42:55 AM
Looks like ICO page is back up Smiley
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Beautiful life!
October 17, 2016, 09:41:05 AM
Good job !
Hopefully it will promote stronger investment  Cool
Activity: 1234
Merit: 528
Decentralized Content Distribution
October 17, 2016, 04:26:59 AM
October 17, 2016, 03:49:36 AM
Find out the revolutionary benefits DECENT brings to video streaming services worldwide!
https://decent.ch/unrestricted-worldwide-streaming-service-thousands-film-tv-shows-revolutionary-benefits-decent-stream/
wow how nice to know that this really  a usable project dev keep it up and lets enjoy the service, good luck and thanks for sharing this wonderful project to us.

Thanks a lot for the support!
October 17, 2016, 03:48:08 AM
So you guys think they will create this amazing tech, that needs to be up all the time, but the most critical part of the project to get the money is down?
I hope the devs see this as should be embarrassed . Most companies would fire the person responsible for not even noticing this.

We apologize for this issue. We are aware of the problem and fixing it right now.
October 17, 2016, 03:46:33 AM
Their website is up.

But their ICO is down.

Hopefully the dev notice this early before some fudster showed up.

Hello, yes we are aware of the problem. It's being fixed at the moment
October 17, 2016, 03:45:30 AM
Okay... so I have a bounty question. I've subscribed, liked, followed etc. Is everything gonna be relayed via and paid via our decent accounts or is there a claiming process I have to follow? where can I get this info.

Every bounty participant will be contacted through social media account he/she used for participation with further details.

How are you going to deal with social media bots and spammers accounts

We are checking it manually for Facebook, Twitter and newsletter. Moreover, there is a form where you can report obvious spamming on Bitcointalk:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScnzZExsA38UDqUxheGntVBKH41CPkkgJc5WEIIFyyqB10Osw/viewform?c=0&w=1
Activity: 280
October 17, 2016, 03:03:22 AM
Hello,
https://liqui.io/ selling DCT iou coin before the launch.is this make any sense?I am not against the IOU token which is not a new concept and we have the option to reject or accept but what i want to say is,we saw ICN iou tokens was traded right after the end of the ico.my question is how can liqui start DCT trading before end of the DECENT ico?As i saw some recent IOU trading they all are started after the ICO.

IOU it is not real.
I dont think to trading with IOU. just wait the ico is end and you can trading your DCT on exchange.

IOU is not real, indeed because people can't deposit real decent in the website and dump, but what we can predict that the price will be lower than current price, since the current token amount is much less than the total supply.

Personally I recommend you guys never trade in IOU trading, it is highly manipulated by the website or whale.

Couldnt agree more... weve seen these IOUs with other tokens. Its always overpriced and damages buying confidence when the coin is officially released. Stay away from IOUs
October 17, 2016, 01:52:09 AM
Is anybody here who is on the slack to inform the devs about this? its been down for more than 12 hours now.
Activity: 280
October 17, 2016, 01:43:26 AM
Their website is up.

But their ICO is down.

Hopefully the dev notice this early before some fudster showed up.
October 17, 2016, 01:14:36 AM
So you guys think they will create this amazing tech, that needs to be up all the time, but the most critical part of the project to get the money is down?
I hope the devs see this as should be embarrassed . Most companies would fire the person responsible for not even noticing this.
Activity: 249
October 17, 2016, 01:02:32 AM
I just tested from different locations and its not reachable. So its a good sign the devs have gone off with the money lol

Don't even joke about that. How long has the site been gone?

the Decent devs is a little bit quiet right now. I don't know if he really busy on developing or eating pizza using our money,  Grin
But i believe on devs of decent.. I hope they will continue this project because this project has a potential.
I checked the twitter, and it's a little odd that they don't seem to know anything is up after so many hours. What if the website was hacked?

I hope not. But they don't update the signature form for a long time. Maybe they are busy on coding.
Activity: 270
Merit: 103
October 17, 2016, 12:48:30 AM
I just tested from different locations and its not reachable. So its a good sign the devs have gone off with the money lol

the Decent devs is a little bit quiet right now. I don't know if he really busy on developing or eating pizza using our money,  Grin
But i believe on devs of decent.. I hope they will continue this project because this project has a potential.
I checked the twitter, and it's a little odd that they don't seem to know anything is up after so many hours. What if the website was hacked?
Activity: 742
October 17, 2016, 12:46:11 AM

Activity: 270
Merit: 103
October 17, 2016, 12:39:47 AM

Jump to: