Author

Topic: - - page 621. (Read 713527 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
August 06, 2016, 02:20:06 PM
Can I still join the signature campaign?

Yes you can , just fill up the google form.
Activity: 1234
Merit: 528
Decentralized Content Distribution
August 06, 2016, 02:18:56 PM
Any questions about DECENT Network usage possibilities?

Join our Slack channel, Telegram group and Twitter to get the latest updates from DECENT life and chat with the community and DECENT team!
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
August 06, 2016, 02:15:45 PM
Can I still join the signature campaign?
August 06, 2016, 02:11:33 PM
Hi, guys!

I'm already following the twitter, i've subscribed the newsletter and liked the facebook page.
Can I enter this signature campaign too?

When will I receive the rewards?

Thanks!
Hey,

yes you can participate in every bounty. Rewards will be distributed after the launch of the DECENT Network.

The launch will be in 10 September?
How do you know every participate in this signature campaign?
Do I have to write my login at some place?

Here are the rules how you can sign up for the signature campaign on Bitcointalk, Twitter and Facebook: http://decent.ch/decent-ico-bounties-update-rules/
If you have followed our TW and FB account before the bounty campaign start (before the 3rd of August 2016), you can still submit your request according to these rules: http://decent.ch/bounties-existing-followers/
Thank you for the support!
August 06, 2016, 01:54:36 PM
Facebook is blocking messages from the "existing DECENT followers"  Angry

Probably that's the spam protection by Facebook. We cannot overcome this issue.
Well, if the content is blocked change the link - include another link to the decent page e.g. our blog articles or so.

The most important is that you tag DECENT page in the post, so we get the notification and we can submit your account for Bounty campaign rewards.

(for tagging DECENT page on Facebook: write "@DECENTplatform" in the post and choose the page from the drop-down menu)
Activity: 672
August 06, 2016, 01:21:15 PM
You must be release the wallet, before ICO.  Otherwise the ICO must not success.  Because investors wait to get their coins till 2/3 Quarter of 2017 (which DCT plan to release the wallet).
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
August 06, 2016, 01:09:10 PM
looking forward to this one!
Activity: 1008
August 06, 2016, 08:47:16 AM
Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat
August 06, 2016, 03:10:55 AM
Facebook is blocking messages from the "existing DECENT followers"  Angry

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
August 05, 2016, 05:43:05 PM
It's trustworthy as long as the project uses multi sig escrow.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
August 05, 2016, 04:54:53 PM
Am I the only ones who wants to verify the code? Lots of shitcoins and scams. No ones wants to see the repository? I see you no want answer my questions.

Please post here link to your repository.

you makes this btctalk thread 1 year ago. I see you has money from investor.

Who investor? How much money you take? Where is repository? Where Wayne at? Are these real pictures? Anyones verify those peoples reals?

Check the videos, the software demo and presentations. They look pretty real to me.

videos looks reals. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTazbh5BW80 Diz only video me sees. Dis 1 years old almost. No trust No Code. bitcoin101

It's more than what other projects showed before a crowdsale. At least there's a prototype. They might not want to show the code because others would just copy it and their investors may not be cool with that at this point.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
August 05, 2016, 04:44:24 PM
Am I the only ones who wants to verify the code? Lots of shitcoins and scams. No ones wants to see the repository? I see you no want answer my questions.

Who investor? How much money you take? Where is repository? Where Wayne at? Are these real pictures? Anyones verify those peoples reals?

Check the videos, the software demo and presentations. They look pretty real to me.

videos looks reals. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTazbh5BW80 Diz only video me sees. Dis 1 years old almost. No trust No Code. bitcoin101
August 05, 2016, 04:27:27 PM

Activity: 546
August 05, 2016, 04:05:17 PM
Hi, guys!

I'm already following the twitter, i've subscribed the newsletter and liked the facebook page.

Thanks!
Hey,

yes you can participate in every bounty. Rewards will be distributed after the launch of the DECENT Network.

The launch will be in 10 September?
How do you know every participate in this signature campaign?
Do I have to write my login at some place?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 05, 2016, 03:29:21 PM
Hi, guys!

Thanks!
Hey,

Activity: 546
August 05, 2016, 02:27:34 PM
Hi, guys!

Thanks!
August 05, 2016, 12:41:50 PM
glad to know that you considered giving bounties to early supporters of DECENT in twitter and fb, that's really fair for old followers who's active in promoting DECENT. thanks.

Yes, we have reevaluated our original decision. And moreover in this way we really see who our active supporters are.
Thanks for all the remarks!

That's a smart move.  Cool
August 05, 2016, 11:09:26 AM
keep watching this.
Look it is a great project for invest.

Thanks for the support!
August 05, 2016, 11:04:30 AM
I joined to decent. Signature added. Good luck to devs!

Great! Thank you for the support
August 05, 2016, 11:03:05 AM
glad to know that you considered giving bounties to early supporters of DECENT in twitter and fb, that's really fair for old followers who's active in promoting DECENT. thanks.

Yes, we have reevaluated our original decision. And moreover in this way we really see who our active supporters are.
Thanks for all the remarks!
Jump to: