Pages:
Author

Topic: - - page 82. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 398
Merit: 20
May 27, 2019, 06:21:22 AM
Hello,
I've tried PHP SDK, it's quite nice.
Any news regarding new exchange listings?
Lately, coins that are not listed on Binance are becoming less and less relevant and proportionally illiquid.
Decent token is extremely low market cap coin that could benefit greatly by being exposed to Binance liquidity.
Especially if they open up margin trading.
Are you at least able to apply for Binance DEX?
Otherwise, I can't see this moving forward as investment vehicle.
Thank you.

Gentlemen,

Please be patient, let DECENT team unswer above queries. I am sure they will!

The team has been running the project for a very long time, but has failed to list on binance so far.
And it seems that this team is not making any effort to list on binance at all.
For example, the team does not have a dct coin listing on an upbit krw listing or bithumb despite having an office in Korea. This means that the team is not interested in listing on a new exchange.
Looking at the price and transaction volume of dct, it is not worth investing in this coin.
Activity: 1234
Merit: 528
Decentralized Content Distribution
May 27, 2019, 02:36:42 AM
New week, new blog!image loading...

Today, we're coming back to you with the DECENT 101 series through which we educatively explore the wonders of blockchain.

In Episode 3 of the series, we're looking into content delivery networks (CDNs, for short) – a system fully implemented in our DCore blockchain technology.

Learn about the history of CDN and the importance of CDN in establishing the future web 3.0!

Check out our newest DECENT 101 blog, Can CDNs Empower Blockchain Speeds and Storage?image loading...

image loading…
May 27, 2019, 12:27:19 AM
Always dct is about 1300 sat.
Only $0.12-0.13.
Does this team have a plan?
Despite the fact that btc is almost 9K, the price of dct is still unlikely to recover.

After all these months you're still trolling and Fudding. That is truly unbelievable.

Fud?
Today new record 1104 sat. Always dumped and dumped.
Amazing coin!!!!
Idiot team!!!!
This coin is no different than a scam coin.
Not listing Binance or Upbit krw pair, no hope.
Dead coin!!!!
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
May 27, 2019, 12:00:05 AM
Only $0.12-0.13.
Despite the fact that btc is almost 9K, the price of dct is still unlikely to recover.

After all these months you're still trolling and Fudding. That is truly unbelievable.
May 26, 2019, 09:03:59 PM
Only $0.12-0.13.
Activity: 141
Merit: 14
May 25, 2019, 06:06:40 PM
Also, I would appreciate if someone informed can clarify whats the current status of following announcements/sub-projects:

a) "DECENT Stream", Reference: https://decent.ch/blog/unrestricted-worldwide-streaming-service-with-thousands-of-films-and-tv-shows-revolutionary-benefits-of-decent-stream/ [Published: October 14, 2016]

b) DECENT & Naughty America "Pilot Project", Reference: https://cryptocoremedia.com/decent-partners-with-naughty-america/ [Published: October 2, 2016]

c) DECENT GO content marketplace, Reference: https://bitcoingarden.org/decent-launches-beta-release-decent-go-first-decentralized-marketplace-digital-content

Thanks.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
May 25, 2019, 01:22:48 PM
Hello,
Lately, coins that are not listed on Binance are becoming less and less relevant and proportionally illiquid.
Decent token is extremely low market cap coin that could benefit greatly by being exposed to Binance liquidity.
Thank you.

Both queries are good and well addressed, very interested to see an exhaustive response from DECENT's team.
May 24, 2019, 03:19:43 PM
Hello,
Thank you.
Activity: 80
May 23, 2019, 06:24:23 PM
Any news on 3IPK?
Activity: 2054
❤ Bitcoin Garden
May 23, 2019, 06:20:46 AM
Bitcoin Garden: DECENT Co-Organizes Conference in Shanghai to Host Biggest Blockchain Players in Finance Industry
https://bitcoingarden.org/decent-co-organizes-conference-in-shanghai-to-host-biggest-blockchain-players-in-finance-industry/

Blockchain company DECENT, renowned for creating the DCore technology, today announced the 5th Asia Future Fintech Innovation Conference, aimed at providing a platform for the development of financial and high-tech industries. The event, taking place on June 26-27 at the Renaissance Caohejing Hotel in Shanghai, China, will focus on digital banking, financial information security, and the benefits of consolidating blockchain technology in finance.

With more than 60 speakers making an appearance, participants will experience the aggregation of the most talented and respected players in the blockchain industry in an exclusive, invite-only setting. Attendees will find themselves among highly prominent blockchain thought leaders, venture capitalists, crypto exchange managers, and payment processing companies.

The 5th Asia Future Fintech Innovation Conference will feature prime industry leaders such as Matej Michalko, CEO and Founder of DECENT; Jingti Han, Dean at the Institute of Financial Science and Technology, SUFE; Dr. Vlado Kysucky, CEO at BAEX; Del Elson, Country Manager at ALAX Vietnam; Qinzhong Qi of the International Digital Economics and Culture Association, and many more....
Activity: 1234
Decentralized Content Distribution
May 22, 2019, 09:25:05 AM
Hello, Bitcointalk! image loading...

We're happy to announce the biggest networking conference in Shanghai, China, entitled The 5th Asia Future Fintech Innovation Conference!

Delve into the world of finance and blockchain, with more than 60 experts on board, exploring topics such as advancement of science and technology in finance, evaluating risk prevention and stabilization inside the finance sector, utilizing blockchain in the music and movie industries, protecting artists’ rights and helping games to enter cross-border markets.

Get your tickets now to attend one of the hottest conferences of the summer!

Find the links in our latest blog post, Experience the Crème De La Crème of Blockchain and Fintech image loading...

image loading…
May 21, 2019, 10:15:42 AM
What the hell is this team doing?
This team does not seem to have any news except hackathon or useless meet-up.
Is this team trying to list on the big exchange?
This team does not seem to understand the situation at all.
The price of dct was dumped more than any coin.
Nevertheless, there is no sign of recovery at all.

Last year May btc 8K dct was over 10K sat.
Now btc 7.8K dct is 1300sat.
When Btc was 3.2K-4K, dct was 1100-1400 sat.
Now still 1300 sat.
Maybe when btc will be 10K or 15K, dct will be 1000-1300 sat. Hahahaha.
This team must be thinking something wrong.
The trading volume is mostly due to selling, is this coin different from scam?

The only one who don't understand situation is you. nothing special about decent. just sell and move on, like me. life must go on. this project is garbage and price will go more deeper, soon or later.

I don’t think so.
You missed a very good opportunity.
Perhaps you will regret selling the dct later this month.
It seems that someone is now trying to sell dct.
After this process, the dct will be pumped naturally.

However, dct will have to be listed on the big exchange.
Activity: 37
May 21, 2019, 09:58:37 AM

Now still 1300 sat.

The only one who don't understand situation is you. nothing special about decent. just sell and move on, like me. life must go on. this project is garbage and price will go more deeper, soon or later.
May 20, 2019, 10:04:56 PM

Now still 1300 sat.
May 17, 2019, 10:43:44 AM
Decent is finally starting to feel better. All the work the team made for the last year is starting to pay off I think.
I think you're right, looks like it.
on
Looks like I was wrong ) What Decent really needs is good marketing pairing up with good development.
nfide

I don't know, what can helps Decent team to rise the price of their coin. I have benn holding DCT since first day of their ICO. And all this time I have been waiting for good price. I have bought 7500 DCT for 1 btc. Now 7500 DCT is cost 0.1 btc. I see, that team is working, and project is developing. But, to be honestly, I don't believe that DCT price can pleasantly surprise me in the near future.

So far, this team has suffered serious damage to dct holders.
The serious problems of marketing and the failure to list on the big exchange are showing the current price and trading volume.
Frankly, I wonder if this team is accurately aware of the problem.
The dct team will have to make a lot of effort to restore market confidence.

Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
May 17, 2019, 07:33:24 AM
Decent is finally starting to feel better. All the work the team made for the last year is starting to pay off I think.
I think you're right, looks like it.

Looks like I was wrong ) What Decent really needs is good marketing pairing up with good development.

I don't know, what can helps Decent team to rise the price of their coin. I have benn holding DCT since first day of their ICO. And all this time I have been waiting for good price. I have bought 7500 DCT for 1 btc. Now 7500 DCT is cost 0.1 btc. I see, that team is working, and project is developing. But, to be honestly, I don't believe that DCT price can pleasantly surprise me in the near future.
Activity: 211
Merit: 12
May 16, 2019, 04:56:17 PM
I am curious about PHP SDK.
Can you please provide some more info about that?
Thanks.

The DCore PHP SDK can be downloaded from DECENT's Github here: https://github.com/DECENTfoundation/DCorePHP-SDK
The Readme contains information on prerequisites, installation and usage.

You can also ask any questions you may have in the DCore Developers channel on Telegram: t.me/DCoreDevelopers
Or by emailing support at [email protected]

May 16, 2019, 04:34:39 PM
I am curious about PHP SDK.
Can you please provide some more info about that?
Thanks.
May 16, 2019, 07:01:23 AM
Does this team have a marketing department?
If so, what is this marketing team doing so far?
This team must be an incompetent member.
I have never heard a big news about dct except for hackathon or useless meet-up.

The first priority is to increase the number of exchanges, such as listing on binance or upbit krw.
The current dct trading volume is serious.
Activity: 2054
❤ Bitcoin Garden
May 15, 2019, 12:20:35 PM
Bitcoin Garden: DECENT Updates Wallet Ecosystem, Reduces Transaction Fees by 80%
https://bitcoingarden.org/decent-updates-wallet-ecosystem-reduces-transaction-fees-by-80/

DECENT, the international company behind the DCore blockchain technology, today releases the first major update to its wallet ecosystem since launch. The highlights include a massive reduction in the fees paid for transactions, the capability to make payments with custom tokens, account creation via mobile devices, several UI improvements, bug fixes, and other changes.

The general wallet ecosystem has received an 80% fee reduction for all performed transactions, with a downturn from 0.005 DCT (~$0.0005) to 0.001 DCT (~$0.0001) per transaction. In addition to DCT, this small fee can now be paid with DCore’s custom tokens (e.g. ALX), depending on the user’s preference.

The web wallet, introduced as the original component in DECENT’s wallet ecosystem, gains an improved UI and reworked coding for faster navigation and enhanced user experience as well as the option to use custom tokens to pay for transaction fees. Similarly to the mobile version, the web wallet also carries numerous bug fixes and improvements....

Pages:
Jump to: