Pages:
Author

Topic: - - page 94. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
March 07, 2019, 03:01:38 PM
Do you have road map?

Hi there,

our original Roadmap is almost fulfilled, only iOS Wallet is missing so far. We are working on it right now. You can find it here: https://decent.ch/story/

We are updating our Roadmap for the year 2019 at the moment. It depends on more factors like new projects and what features will be needed for DCore.

The original Roadmap had 4 milestones:

Milestone 1: DECENT­-Core
Milestone 2: DECENT Apps
Milestone 3: DECENT App Store
Milestone 4: DECENT-Stream HW

Did you mean the Milestone 2 of the original Roadmap is almost fulfilled? Considering the delays on milestones 2, 3 and 4, unfortunately we won't be #1 content distribution platform by 2020 anymore. However, if we get to be at least 1% of what App Store is, it would already be already great imo.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
March 07, 2019, 08:33:30 AM

FUD (fear, uncertainty and doubt)
The real fud is dct chart on market,  big size selling , no volume, no buy order, no bounce. just dumping. that is the fact. actually, get delisted from bittrex is good thing for people, so them never see creepy DECETN chart. ever

As holmes70 wrote, the crypto market is changing rapidly. For many it's only about charts and exchanges and even though we agree this is an important part of the crypto scene, it's not everything. We are aware of the market price, but we are at the beginning of many promising projects and partnerships, which will naturally evolve to higher interest in DCT alongside with the growing interest in these projects. But as we already mentioned here and as many people do understand deeply, this takes time.

There is a long way ahead of us and we work every day on our goals and plans.
good words , a lot off people earned lots of money with/in crypto , and that created a lot of people who are only here for the money, projects as DECENT needs time to develop and need a long term view , DCT is a serious project for people with the right view
Activity: 71
Merit: 3
March 07, 2019, 07:57:39 AM
Do you have road map?

Hi there,

our original Roadmap is almost fulfilled, only iOS Wallet is missing so far. We are working on it right now. You can find it here: https://decent.ch/story/

We are updating our Roadmap for the year 2019 at the moment. It depends on more factors like new projects and what features will be needed for DCore.
March 07, 2019, 07:51:10 AM
Can you give infirmation about your reward system?

Hi 67semih, please see the message from rebelway518 above. He explains it really well.

Other than that we had a referral program recently where you could get some DCT for helping our community to grow by referring friends to our social media channels, but it is already over. We might repeat it in the future though, so stay tuned.
Cool system. In my opinion, this project has some potential for future growth, so I will follow the updates too.

Thank you for your support! We do have huge plans for the future and are at the beginning of more partnerships and projects. So let's see what the future holds.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
March 07, 2019, 07:19:11 AM

Hi 67semih, please see the message from rebelway518 above. He explains it really well.

Other than that we had a referral program recently where you could get some DCT for helping our community to grow by referring friends to our social media channels, but it is already over. We might repeat it in the future though, so stay tuned.
Cool system. In my opinion, this project has some potential for future growth, so I will follow the updates too.
March 07, 2019, 06:38:16 AM

Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
March 07, 2019, 01:18:59 AM
The dct team must first consider the price and volume recovery of the dct.
Now, the dct team has lost trust too much in the market.
If the big news is coming soon and the volume of the dct increases and the price increases too much, the investors seem to be interested in the projects operated by the dct team.
Otherwise, if the dct team releases news without impact as the dct team has done so far, the dct team will lose trust completely in the market.

The dct team must know that this is a very important and serious situation now.

No dev can provide us guarantee about the price movement and how it move in future. This token is active in open markets so it will decide the value of this token and strong community will bring more value.

Of course, I know that.
However, the announcement of a big partnership or listing on a large exchange is very helpful for volume and price.

I think big investors already move to other projects and at the moment only long term supporters holding this token and this could be main reason why no announcement coming from big exchanges and liquidity is getting more shorter so price is not getting advantage of big partnerships and other news.

You are right.
So far dct team's work has not helped the price of dct at all.
However, I expect to see positive news soon.
When that happens, big investors are likely to buy dct again.
The crypto market is changing rapidly every day.

Now that partnerships are coming in I think we will get back some whales who lost their interest in the project.
Activity: 211
Merit: 12
March 06, 2019, 02:14:53 PM
How much get with vote system ?
You have calculator ?
Payment reward is daily ?

You do not receive rewards for voting for active witnesses (miners). There are at least 2 witnesses that claim to pay a percentage of profit to those who vote for them, though neither of them are high enough ranked to be an active witness at this time.

Payment reward is paid daily to active witnesses.

"How is reward distributed to miners? Is it instant?...
On daily basis, depending on participation rate, missed blocks and network fees from previous day. Allocated reward pool is distributed between elected miners for present day. Miners are rewarded after 24 hours of work. Reward is distributed to their vesting accounts and they can withdraw DCT from there."
https://docs.decent.ch/FAQ/index.html

See this page for information on how to vote using the DECENT Web Wallet and Voting Tool: https://docs.decent.ch/VotingTools/DCoreVotingTool/index.html

See this page for information on how to vote using the CLI Wallet:https://docs.decent.ch/UseCases/#vote_for_a_miner

See this page for information on how to set up a witness using the CLI Wallet: https://docs.decent.ch/Mining/index.html

There are a couple of blog posts by community members which go into further detail on how to set up a witness. If you are interested, let me know and I'll find them for you.

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
March 06, 2019, 01:30:34 PM
Yes, I am also interested in these questions and would like to get answers from the team . I like the project and the way the team is working on it .
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
March 06, 2019, 01:17:32 PM
How much get with vote system ?
You have calculator ?
Payment reward is daily ?
Activity: 398
Merit: 20
March 06, 2019, 01:25:29 AM
Finally, the dct seems to be trying to escape from the long long slump.
Of course, the price of dct is still only about $ 0.05, but yesterday and today dct investors have seen some hope.
It seems to be the key to break through 2000sats once.
At this point, if the dct team announces a good news, I think it is possible to break through 2000sats.
Trading volumes have increased today, but are still significantly lower than other coins.
March 05, 2019, 09:36:00 AM

The real fud is dct chart on market,  big size selling , no volume, no buy order, no bounce. just dumping. that is the fact. actually, get delisted from bittrex is good thing for people, so them never see creepy DECETN chart. ever

As holmes70 wrote, the crypto market is changing rapidly. For many it's only about charts and exchanges and even though we agree this is an important part of the crypto scene, it's not everything. We are aware of the market price, but we are at the beginning of many promising projects and partnerships, which will naturally evolve to higher interest in DCT alongside with the growing interest in these projects. But as we already mentioned here and as many people do understand deeply, this takes time.

There is a long way ahead of us and we work every day on our goals and plans.
March 05, 2019, 09:24:22 AM
How about DECENT and TREETI partnership ? this still on going ?

We are in touch and TREETI is still using our blockchain, DCore.
March 05, 2019, 07:52:04 AM
If the big news is coming soon and the volume of the dct increases and the price increases too much, the investors seem to be interested in the projects operated by the dct team.
Otherwise, if the dct team releases news without impact as the dct team has done so far, the dct team will lose trust completely in the market.

No dev can provide us guarantee about the price movement and how it move in future. This token is active in open markets so it will decide the value of this token and strong community will bring more value.

Of course, I know that.
However, the announcement of a big partnership or listing on a large exchange is very helpful for volume and price.

I think big investors already move to other projects and at the moment only long term supporters holding this token and this could be main reason why no announcement coming from big exchanges and liquidity is getting more shorter so price is not getting advantage of big partnerships and other news.

You are right.
So far dct team's work has not helped the price of dct at all.
However, I expect to see positive news soon.
When that happens, big investors are likely to buy dct again.
The crypto market is changing rapidly every day.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
March 05, 2019, 06:57:10 AM
This team does not seem to understand the situation at all.
All they do is useless things. Now, dct is not likely to be listed on binance, but rather likely to be delisting on bittrex.
I think it is natural to delisting the dct on the exchange for the transaction volume of such dct.
Most transactions that are traded are only sell transactions.

This is FUD.

We are in touch with Bittrex, there is no risk of being delisted at the moment.

We respect every opinion and are grateful for every feedback, but sharing fake news and FUD should be addressed. Please, everyone, be aware when reading comments on the Internet. As you may know from our official news, we are at the beginning of many great projects. Not all of them have been announced yet. So stay tuned!

The real fud is dct chart on market,  big size selling , no volume, no buy order, no bounce. just dumping. that is the fact. actually, get delisted from bittrex is good thing for people, so them never see creepy DECETN chart. ever
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
March 05, 2019, 06:09:21 AM

Of course, I know that.

March 05, 2019, 05:43:29 AM

Of course, I know that.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
March 05, 2019, 05:32:55 AM

March 05, 2019, 05:19:33 AM

Activity: 1234
Merit: 528
Decentralized Content Distribution
March 05, 2019, 05:11:36 AM
Hello, everyone!

Did you know our DECENT Explorer Beta went live last week?

Check out our blog and give it a try for yourselves!

image loading...

This week, we're bringing you our monthly recap for February!

We were busy attending meetups, creating partnerships and promoting blockchain development with our hackathon series.

image loading...

Pages:
Jump to: