Pages:
Author

Topic: - - page 2. (Read 5230 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
January 31, 2016, 01:07:34 PM
Kingaltcoins, stop bitching about everything.
Go back to your scam report over 10 virtual 'bucks'.
Omniscient is a retard who has problems with anyone making money or basically anyone on his forum. If you're going to be a little snitch about everything, don't make it about something like this. No one likes people like you.
He isn't bitching around. He's only trying to get his post count up by double/triple posting on the same thread complaining about everything.
I've already reported him to his campaign manager.
Its been 2 days,can you send me my money?
Or confirm whether or not you need more time
Activity: 574
January 31, 2016, 06:17:29 AM
I didnt read the part that he will pm omni about the thread. I didn't knew that hackforum is directly related to bitcointalk forum..
Activity: 896
Merit: 508
January 31, 2016, 06:09:46 AM
Omniscient is a retard who has problems with anyone making money or basically anyone on his forum. If you're going to be a little snitch about everything, don't make it about something like this. No one likes people like you.
He isn't bitching around. He's only trying to get his post count up by double/triple posting on the same thread complaining about everything.
I've already reported him to his campaign manager.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 31, 2016, 05:59:28 AM
January 30, 2016, 06:26:06 PM
No, customers didn't request to mine in their own pool. So there is no graph etc
See how you are lying just now buddy!

If you cannot explain this to me I will leave a neg rep on both your accounts and pm Omni showing this thread that you are his partner.

I have no idea what you're trying to say here. None of my customers asked me to mine at their pool. So I didn't provide them with that. I am not lottomax, I am Zeroxal. His customers aren't my customers. Leave me a rep then if you want, for your obvious reasons it seems...

Also Lottomax avoided KaptaiN's obvious questions just like that! > http://hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=5097730&pid=49268543#pid49268543

Please watch out before investing your money in this.

I have a few questions about this:

1. Is there any proof whatsoever that you actually own these miners?
2. If these miners can supposedly make such large profits with these investments, how do you benefit at all from renting them out and giving the "profits" to the investors? Why not just run them yourself, with your investments, and keep 100% of the profits? If everybody's money is doubling then surely you can just keep doubling your own money?

I have a feeling that this is all a big variation of a ponzi scheme: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme
Are you sure you're not taking everyone's investments and using them for the payouts?

I look forward to see how you'll explain this, maybe there's just something I'm not seeing - otherwise this is exactly like those BTC faucet websites where you invest small amounts & get a payout, then, once everyone has invested large sums, the website disappears and everyone's BTC is stolen. It doesn't help that you've been here for literally less than a month.

Can you answer this on his behalf since you are his business partner? Roll Eyes
Once again. I am his sales partner for bitcointalk, I am not his partner for sales on HF. I'm basically just a middleman forwarding the investments. And you are here asking for me to give you proof of how someone else manages to make free money.
Just to repeat it again for you: it's almost obvious now that this is a ponzi. Read through the whole thread before posting nonsense like that. That's called spam.

Tip: Stop spamming for your sig campaign. I'll report you to your sig campaign manager Smiley Already did Wink
Also, merge your post into one post instead of quoting and reposting it 5 times.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
January 30, 2016, 05:02:48 PM
No, customers didn't request to mine in their own pool. So there is no graph etc

If you cannot explain this to me I will leave a neg rep on both your accounts and pm Omni showing this thread that you are his partner.
He meant none of the people that invested with Zeroxal here, not on hackforums.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
January 30, 2016, 04:19:43 PM
Omni didn't ban lotto only because of his investment scheme. He has had problems with omni before that.
Proof of his earlier problems with omni?

Also Lottomax avoided KaptaiN's obvious questions just like that! > http://hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=5097730&pid=49268543#pid49268543

Please watch out before investing your money in this.

I have a few questions about this:

1. Is there any proof whatsoever that you actually own these miners?
2. If these miners can supposedly make such large profits with these investments, how do you benefit at all from renting them out and giving the "profits" to the investors? Why not just run them yourself, with your investments, and keep 100% of the profits? If everybody's money is doubling then surely you can just keep doubling your own money?

I have a feeling that this is all a big variation of a ponzi scheme: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme
Are you sure you're not taking everyone's investments and using them for the payouts?

I look forward to see how you'll explain this, maybe there's just something I'm not seeing - otherwise this is exactly like those BTC faucet websites where you invest small amounts & get a payout, then, once everyone has invested large sums, the website disappears and everyone's BTC is stolen. It doesn't help that you've been here for literally less than a month.

Can you answer this on his behalf since you are his business partner? Roll Eyes
January 30, 2016, 04:11:56 PM
This sums it up all. Roll Eyes
Why do you even promote a ponzi and believe in someone when the admin of that forum has given a negative trust?

Beware! It will go down anytime soon.
Omni didn't ban lotto only because of his investment scheme. He has had problems with omni before that.

Like said, he is still paying out after he ha seen banned on HF and he currently runs his own forum: www.trustforums.com

I'll stop this service anyways.

Well I checked the main thread and there op said after starting a contract he will send a link from nicehash to the investors for showing that he is really mining. And everyone posted their screenshots of nicehash graphs too. Did this op send any links to monitor the real activity of mining to any investors?
I think no. Roll Eyes
January 30, 2016, 04:10:13 PM
Well I checked the main thread and there op said after starting a contract he will send a link from nicehash to the investors for showing that he is really mining. And everyone posted their screenshots of nicehash graphs too. Did this op send any links to monitor the real activity of mining to any investors?
I think no. Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
January 30, 2016, 03:57:52 PM
Seems like things will turn out pretty well after all. (people will get their investment)

and
January 30, 2016, 03:50:44 PM
This sums it up all. Roll Eyes
Why do you even promote a ponzi and believe in someone when the admin of that forum has given a negative trust?

Beware! It will go down anytime soon.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
January 30, 2016, 02:12:27 PM
Do you still accept new deposits? I'm kinda interested on this one and will probably invest the maximum amount to invest if will be allowed Cheesy  Waiting for your reply.
It seems that he is closing down the service because lottomax was banned, and he might scam.
Activity: 546
January 30, 2016, 02:08:49 PM
Do you still accept new deposits? I'm kinda interested on this one and will probably invest the maximum amount to invest if will be allowed Cheesy  Waiting for your reply.
Activity: 560
January 30, 2016, 11:58:07 AM
Guys, calm down.
Lotto has always been fighting against omni on Hackforums. He got banned 2 days ago because Omni didn't belive his whole mining/trading thing.
Since he was banned, he opened his own forum: www.trustforums.com

I know the struggle, I thought I got scammed too when he was banned. But I still got my 0.3btc investment back yesterday. I reinvested 0.3 btc into him. I have always been suspicious about his methods, but he seems to make business over hundreds of bitcoin every day. Many investors invest over 10 bitcoins.

Well, I won't take any investments until I have paid the users that invested to this date. I don't want to make such a drama.

Thanks

Barely woke up right now,but I do believe OP should close this service as its way to suspicious and risky to run.I honestly think Zeroxal is legit,but lottomax on the other hand may not be.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
January 30, 2016, 11:43:10 AM
0.2 Bitcoin are in the escrow address. Please investors let me know when this amount is less then the amount needed to repay the investors.

I suggest to handle the payment this way that Zeroxal pays everyone the funds + profit from his profits, if possible and then i release the coins in escrow to him. I think that would be the way with the least transactions and transaction fees.

Anyway, if something goes wrong it would be good to know who invested. Either invest from an address you own, so you can access the private key and/or you can sign a private message with, see my post with my escrow address for a link for that, or you can send zeroxal an amount where you send some satoshies more than needed. Add the last 4 signs of your bitcointalk.org forum profile id. For example your forum id is 543245 and you will invest 0.01 bitcoin then you would send 0.01003245 bitcoin. That would be a pretty good proof that you are the sender.

Keep in mind that most exchanges have the stupid behaviour of taking the transaction fee from the amount you send.
January 30, 2016, 11:22:36 AM
I guarantee to cover any losses if anything should happen. So you wouldn't receive your profit if lottomax scams till then.
I'll publish a list of all open investments if something should happen. (Which is very unlikely, because lotto still holds a lot of bitcoin)

So you are sending the full payment at the mentioned time until lotto faces any issues right?
Thats what I wanted to know Smiley

Also make a list of all current investors in op and mention how much they are getting back with profit and at what time.

Thanks.
Sorry, but I won't publish it unless lotto really scams.

Seb, please confirm that the funds have arrived Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
January 30, 2016, 11:21:07 AM
I guarantee to cover any losses if anything should happen. So you wouldn't receive your profit if lottomax scams till then.
I'll publish a list of all open investments if something should happen. (Which is very unlikely, because lotto still holds a lot of bitcoin)

So you are sending the full payment at the mentioned time until lotto faces any issues right?
Thats what I wanted to know Smiley

Also make a list of all current investors in op and mention how much they are getting back with profit and at what time.

Thanks.
January 30, 2016, 11:18:11 AM
Since you are putting all your money in escrow how will I receive the return + 20% profit then?
Tell me the process please?

Will seb send me the principal and you send the 20% profit?

Also it is a good choice in my opinion to secure your assets.

Lats wait and see what happens afterall Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
January 30, 2016, 11:15:35 AM
Since you are putting nearly all your money in escrow how will I receive the return + 20% profit then?
Tell me the process please?

Will seb send me the principal and you send the 20% profit?

Also it is a good choice in my opinion to secure your assets.

Lets wait and see what happens afterall Smiley
January 30, 2016, 11:13:31 AM
Amount has been sent to escrow. 0.2001 ( for the sake of transaction fees)
https://blockchain.info/tx/9e1b9e4bc5770deae7189f11297b275206735beda467e21d83bbd4890e7d6858

Terms are:
If I don't repay the individual investors until 01.02.2016 17PM forum time, Sebastian should repay the individuals using the escrowed amount.
But if they get their payment by then. Sebastian will send the 0.2 btc back to my address:18WvTJ1M3gAr6xYfFtWtsH1RikTXfvhEBN

Please confirm that seb Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: