Pages:
Author

Topic: - - page 2. (Read 1279 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
March 19, 2016, 06:14:26 PM
https://blockchain.info/en/address/19xPZcYnBnc88HXJBCPrckC9iHYorgaKb4

As you can see, i'm paying Wink This is profitable to me, baceuse every "cycle" i get 0.001 BTC I don't need to steal money.

Well that doesn't help. At all. By making more people pay in order to give yourself a fee, that is quite large I must say, you'll just make the waiting list get larger and larger everytime and will collapse more quickly.

On the upside, for you, it allows more people to deposit more quickly therefore you can shut it down faster and steal all money.

Come on, we're not oblivious to this scam. You put no work into it and just want to scam, I'm not even going to click that blockchain address. Waste of time.
March 19, 2016, 06:12:15 PM
Your website layout is cheap and you're using a FreeNom domain, so you're quite literally using a free domain name. Come on, this will only "work" (if you guys actually pay) for the first investor, after that the system collapses and you run with the money. A bit of an obvious scam.

By the way, this should be located in "investor-based games"
Yes he already made it as obvious as can be. The site is called bitpyramid ffs. If I was a moderator of this subforum I would make it obligatory for every OP to include in their message a big fat warning, a link to a wiki article or something, what a ponzi is, what are the risks etc etc.

You literally risk 4 cents in this case. For some people that is worth giving it a try. Jesus

You're risking about $0.41 when looking at current market conditions.

And money is money. Why give $0.41 when you could invest it, yourself, and buy altcoins, yourself. Without any strings attached. Say, DOGE, CLAM or something else. Not like you'll get much profit but it's better than investing in this bullshit.

And we should all know what a ponzi is. Someone pays and then another person pays and suddenly the first person gets paid. Unfortunately, it doesn't take just 1 extra person to pay person 2, it takes 2 more. Then another 2 for person 3, then another 2 for 4, 2 for 5. We're already at the fifth person yet there are many, many other people waiting for their payments.

These systems, pyramids, ponzis never work. They are designed in one way, and one way only and that is to give the admin a way to steal all the money. Whether it's $0.41 or $410 you shouldn't ever give criminals your money. I'm not stopping you but rather just speaking out.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
March 19, 2016, 06:00:36 PM
Your website layout is cheap and you're using a FreeNom domain, so you're quite literally using a free domain name. Come on, this will only "work" (if you guys actually pay) for the first investor, after that the system collapses and you run with the money. A bit of an obvious scam.

Yes he already made it as obvious as can be. The site is called bitpyramid ffs. If I was a moderator of this subforum I would make it obligatory for every OP to include in their message a big fat warning, a link to a wiki article or something, what a ponzi is, what are the risks etc etc.

You literally risk 4 cents in this case. For some people that is worth giving it a try. Jesus
March 19, 2016, 05:55:57 PM

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
March 19, 2016, 05:51:06 PM
-
Pages:
Jump to: