Activity: 819
Merit: 1000
March 31, 2016, 06:47:13 PM
RPC Port ?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Follow me @AlitFX
March 31, 2016, 06:13:30 PM
Bill is open to pay that .1 in BillCoin to Yobit to get listed. He can offer this 75.000 BILL from the premine. Checking the trading topic the 0.1 BTC equals now with around 75.000 BILL.
So here you go
WTS 75.000 BILL for 0.1 BTC. Group buyers are welcome also.

Actually Premineds are not for using at this way.
But if he wanna do that, Why should he do that at this way? He could pay 0.1BTC to yobit and after listed he could put sell order 75000 Bill for 0.1BTC.

Well he just posted that he keeps the premine, and already paid the listing fee to yobit so that post is outdated now.
Good move finally so bill should be listed in yobit anytime now within 2 days

We're going to be on an exchange, finally?
Greaaat!

cmiiw , I think he is being offered, and have not paid the fee to yobit, because premine still 830k ,

a little bit confusing.

Activity: 18
Merit: 500
March 31, 2016, 04:24:45 PM
So thats a good start ... 133 satoshis per bill ... Buy them early on yobitzy!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 501
March 31, 2016, 11:07:18 AM
Bill is open to pay that .1 in BillCoin to Yobit to get listed. He can offer this 75.000 BILL from the premine. Checking the trading topic the 0.1 BTC equals now with around 75.000 BILL.
So here you go

But if he wanna do that, Why should he do that at this way? He could pay 0.1BTC to yobit and after listed he could put sell order 75000 Bill for 0.1BTC.

Well he just posted that he keeps the premine, and already paid the listing fee to yobit so that post is outdated now.

We're going to be on an exchange, finally?
Greaaat!
Activity: 770
March 31, 2016, 10:30:52 AM
So here you go

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 31, 2016, 10:26:39 AM
So here you go

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
March 30, 2016, 10:36:34 PM
How much more billcoin is needed for the .1 BTC?

I was figuring somewhere between 60k to 100k or so. i believe its up to the DEV to set the initial asking price...
Activity: 538
Hello
March 30, 2016, 10:34:19 PM
How much more billcoin is needed for the .1 BTC?

March 30, 2016, 05:51:14 PM
IMHO

a good and friendly coin name : BillCoin

a good block reward structure

even this just fun, but this is have a potential

BUT

i think dev not serious about his coin, no OP update, roadmap, where we will go, or where we will end.

in this situation, this coin just died slowly, except dev do what must be done.

I believe iSimantr can vouch for me as being trust worthy. Here is what i'm willing to do. Yobit charges .1 btc to get a coin on its exchange in two days. If enough of you are willing to donate enough bill coin to me that i maybe able to recoup some of my .1 btc back. I will spend .1 btc to get this listed on yobit. Here is my address (set aside for Billcoin donations) BNJmQ2LXzPKWdjuf55ngpNcs4uLshFTtzL . If there is enough donation by Friday then I will go ahead and pay the fee. IF not any donations will be sent back to the original address (come Saturday morning)

donate 5k Bill

c'mon everybody, if you mining and support this coin, let work together for this coin.

Received 5k
Follow me @AlitFX
March 30, 2016, 05:49:12 PM
IMHO

BUT

i think dev not serious about his coin, no OP update, roadmap, where we will go, or where we will end.

I believe iSimantr can vouch for me as being trust worthy. Here is what i'm willing to do. Yobit charges .1 btc to get a coin on its exchange in two days. If enough of you are willing to donate enough bill coin to me that i maybe able to recoup some of my .1 btc back. I will spend .1 btc to get this listed on yobit. Here is my address (set aside for Billcoin donations) BNJmQ2LXzPKWdjuf55ngpNcs4uLshFTtzL . If there is enough donation by Friday then I will go ahead and pay the fee. IF not any donations will be sent back to the original address (come Saturday morning)

donate 5k Bill

c'mon everybody, if you mining and support this coin, let work together for this coin.
March 30, 2016, 05:43:34 PM
IMHO

BUT

Follow me @AlitFX
March 30, 2016, 05:36:20 PM
IMHO

BUT

Activity: 208
March 30, 2016, 04:17:35 PM
Why are you guys so worried and looking for a exchange? This coin was great and had big community, high hashrates network and many miners Invited in. Don't worry for losing your time and afraid of your losing hashrates. There is a great future Future for this coin.

wtf are you talking about man stfu  it was 21 miner on de pool and max 12 more solo so what many miners ?>Huh?

dont worry Huh

(Der is a great future for this coin Huh?)

what future are you talkin g obout mate Huh

are you the dev !!!!!!!?////!!!10@0@1010?Huh

wtf stfu gtfoh !!!

Activity: 152
March 30, 2016, 11:38:46 AM
wait exchange......
Follow me @AlitFX
March 30, 2016, 07:41:44 AM
Why are you guys so worried and looking for a exchange? This coin was great and had big community, high hashrates network and many miners Invited in. Don't worry for losing your time and afraid of your losing hashrates. There is a great future Future for this coin.

miners need exchange to sell their coin and recover their cost, and investors need exchange to buy Bill with safe.

Activity: 784
March 30, 2016, 07:38:19 AM
Op is bleeding with smiles! Undecided
Lets see how long these smiles last.

I could have mined it if it was SHA-256 but hard luck.
Anyways did you contact YoBit?
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
March 30, 2016, 07:33:51 AM
keep watch to this coin..

dev may be considering this
waiting dev news..we need exchanger  Grin

I'm not sure about YoBit anymore - just today they listed JACK, a 98% premined by the dev scam coin. Not content with that premine he is staking at 57% a day  Grin
Perhaps the dev would be better looking at another exchange.
what are you looking for? bittrex, polo, safecex, etc?
it will be great if come true
Activity: 224
March 30, 2016, 07:30:23 AM
Pages:
Jump to: