Pages:
Author

Topic: _ - page 2. (Read 1823 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
June 27, 2016, 08:23:06 AM
Tell me how you ever managed to hack solitaire Spoetalizethis?!

I bought a deck of cards and played go fish--world class cracker  Wink
legendary
June 27, 2016, 08:20:55 AM
Oh! Monero? Yeah I agree man. I agree with all your messages. Monero.

I will respond to you in the spoetnik dismissive: "Shut up, noob!"

Yes. Even a noob knows that you convey only one message: Monero.

Spoetnik conveys a number of messages thus I prefer his posts. They are fun.

Noob, I've been speaking about privacy and fungibility when you while you were busy watching Power Ranger re-runs in your mom's sister's trailer basement. Go drink another mountain dew slushy with your meth-headed neighbor, Monero Monero. Bla, Monero, blablabla. Fungible. Buy Monero. Unlinkable Moan. Monaero. Moanero.

Oh noes, not again... please...

Misquote me again and I'll slap you so hard that your flabby ass will sound like a whale trying to do the truffle shuffle in a vat of I can't believe it's no butter, but it is butter, freshly churned out of your mom's do-it-yourself liposuction kit.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
June 27, 2016, 08:16:10 AM
Tell me how you ever managed to hack solitaire Spoetalizethis?!
Activity: 72
June 27, 2016, 08:13:55 AM

Noob, I've been speaking about privacy and fungibility when you while you were busy watching Power Ranger re-runs in your mom's sister's trailer basement. Go drink another mountain dew slushy with your meth-headed neighbor, Monero Monero. Bla, Monero, blablabla. Fungible. Buy Monero. Unlinkable Moan. Monaero. Moanero.

Oh noes, not again... please... You're a hopeless case man
legendary
June 27, 2016, 08:10:56 AM

Noob, I've been speaking about privacy and fungibility when you while you were busy watching Power Ranger re-runs in your mom's sister's trailer basement. Go drink another mountain dew slushy with your meth-headed neighbor, while your Rican neighbors argue over pitbull breeding. Hitler should have won the war, so I wouldn't have to listen to you blathering incoherencies--you got too much slushy jizz on your keyboard to make any sense and I know you can't see what you're typing because the same gut that's hiding your tiny worm of a penis is the same one blocking you from seeing above the ctrl key. I was a famous cracker, and not the white kind, but the black hat spelunking  the justice league of 'murica kind--so sit down and respect your elders. Adults are talking and you've got the IQ of a Back-Street-Boy-ass-baby who was used as a stunt double for a Johnny Knoville movie. Stand down, Punk, or you'll make my day, by including extra ketchup with the fries I ordered.
June 27, 2016, 07:56:59 AM

Spoetnik conveys a number of messages thus I prefer his posts. They are fun. You are bothersome, unfortunately.
legendary
June 27, 2016, 07:54:23 AM

June 27, 2016, 07:41:25 AM
1. Here's a bunch a crap I dug up, and if you believe me, then it serves as evidence enough that what I say is true--never mind that it's all a circumstantial hodgepodge of rhetoric jizzed over with hyperbole and a generous skattering of self-gloss and half-truths- wait, that's it -- whoops! Forgot to throw in a few random insults and self-mockery-in-the-name-of-disarming-fools.

legendary
June 27, 2016, 07:37:42 AM
1. Here's a bunch a crap I dug up, and if you believe me, then it serves as evidence enough that what I say is true--never mind that it's all a circumstantial hodgepodge of rhetoric jizzed over with hyperbole and a generous skattering of self-gloss and half-truths- wait, that's it -- whoops! Forgot to throw in a few random insults and self-mockery-in-the-name-of-disarming-fools.
Pages:
Jump to: