Merit: 2054
January 20, 2017, 06:06:12 AM
legit coin , I hope this coin can change dogecoin in yobit And micro trade
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
January 20, 2017, 05:53:44 AM
FREE DISTRIBUTION REPORT:

TODAY'S PAYMENT HAS BEEN SENT.

I still haven't received any free coins, after I registered last monday/tuesday...
Activity: 854
Merit: 398
January 20, 2017, 05:38:19 AM

Nice picture  Grin

I don't understand why people are complaining, I'm happy with everything, via free distribution, which is by the way very stable and I get my payment every day! For now I had 25 transactions.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
January 20, 2017, 05:10:23 AM
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Lithium core developer
January 20, 2017, 04:41:50 AM
In hindsight there are many red flags. Tbh I invested some BTC in this project, but if I look back that was a stupid decision.

• Code is not published/auditable
  • Only level 3 investors get the exchange code
  • Virtually no information about the people behind the coin
  • Ridiculous claims about 10000% profits are not unlikely. That alone of course is a big red flag.
Then a warning for everyone who created an account for the BETA version of the exchange: I have seen the exchange source code (which is crappy as hell), and your passwords are stored in plain text and can be read by the dev. If you used a password that you also use for other accounts, make sure you change the password at the other accounts (better is not to re-use passwords).

Of course, the same goes for your passwords at other parts of the site: the wallet, the ICO part, etc. You cannot be sure your information is safe.

We are sorry about that, that's an early version of the code and we removed the md5() http://php.net/manual/en/function.md5.php function to encrypt passwords for debugging purposes. We will set up a git repository in a couple of days and give access to Level 3 investors with the newer version.
We always pay bounties for people finding bugs in our code, so we are open to this kind of findings.

Well then I deserve a bounty for that. I want it in BTC please. How much is my reward?

BTW: md5() is not a way to encrypt passwords, and if you only do md5() you will still be vulnerable because a rainbow table attack is possible. Md5-ing passwords is not sufficient.

Thanks, for the suggestion we will work on other way to encrypt the passwords to an stronger option, before the exchange is launched in release version.

Please send your Lithium address if you want a bounty for this.

Kind regards

md5() is not an encryption method, it is a hashing method with a pretty low entropy.

BTW I advise you to take my personal message seriously.

We will add another function.

I have already replied to you
mvl
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
January 20, 2017, 04:39:54 AM
In hindsight there are many red flags. Tbh I invested some BTC in this project, but if I look back that was a stupid decision.

• Ridiculous claims about 10000% profits are not unlikely. That alone of course is a big red flag.
Then a warning for everyone who created an account for the BETA version of the exchange: I have seen the exchange source code (which is crappy as hell), and your passwords are stored in plain text and can be read by the dev. If you used a password that you also use for other accounts, make sure you change the password at the other accounts (better is not to re-use passwords).

Of course, the same goes for your passwords at other parts of the site: the wallet, the ICO part, etc. You cannot be sure your information is safe.

We are sorry about that, that's an early version of the code and we removed the md5() http://php.net/manual/en/function.md5.php function to encrypt passwords for debugging purposes. We will set up a git repository in a couple of days and give access to Level 3 investors with the newer version.
We always pay bounties for people finding bugs in our code, so we are open to this kind of findings.

Well then I deserve a bounty for that. I want it in BTC please. How much is my reward?

BTW: md5() is not a way to encrypt passwords, and if you only do md5() you will still be vulnerable because a rainbow table attack is possible. Md5-ing passwords is not sufficient.

Thanks, for the suggestion we will work on other way to encrypt the passwords to an stronger option, before the exchange is launched in release version.

Kind regards

md5() is not an encryption method, it is a hashing method with a pretty low entropy.

BTW I advise you to take my personal message seriously.
Lithium core developer
January 20, 2017, 04:39:21 AM
Sad to see that so many people fell for this scam. I knew after JimmyRecard's first post that something was wrong, since dev was dodging all the questions. Anyway good job Jimmy for busting this big scam!

What's the problem?
Activity: 210
January 20, 2017, 04:35:41 AM
Sad to see that so many people fell for this scam. I knew after JimmyRecard's first post that something was wrong, since dev was dodging all the questions. Anyway good job Jimmy for busting this big scam!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
January 20, 2017, 04:22:09 AM

We are not associated in any way to http://bitsynq.com/

Our project is hosted in Namecheap servers so that's why the whois information shows Ross Technology

How about the BTC address? Also Nameserver?

Ignored, LOLZ! Continues to hype on gullible sheep.
Lithium core developer
January 20, 2017, 04:18:17 AM
IMPORTANT ANN: THE SOURCE CODE FOR THE LITHIUM PROJECT WILL BE RELEASED NEXT MONDAY (JAN 23).
ALSO, AN ALPHA VERSION OF THE WINDOWS GUI WALLET SHOULD BE READY IN LESS THAN A WEEK.

Lithium core developer
January 20, 2017, 04:17:15 AM

Kind regards
Activity: 322
January 20, 2017, 04:14:15 AM
Nice Job JimmyRecard for the Awesome investigation Cool
mvl
January 20, 2017, 04:14:04 AM

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
January 20, 2017, 04:12:45 AM

Our project is hosted in Namecheap servers so that's why the whois information shows Ross Technology

How about the BTC address? Also Nameserver?
Lithium core developer
January 20, 2017, 04:09:14 AM

mvl
January 20, 2017, 04:06:46 AM

Please publish your source doe, so anyone can do an audit.
Lithium core developer
January 20, 2017, 04:05:56 AM

Lithium core developer
January 20, 2017, 04:02:57 AM
FREE DISTRIBUTION REPORT:

TODAY'S PAYMENT HAS BEEN SENT.
mvl
January 20, 2017, 03:59:15 AM

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
January 20, 2017, 03:56:41 AM
Bad news. Waiting for the dev. That is what I've said that invest what you can loose.
Pages:
Jump to: