Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 2. (Read 2108 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
April 27, 2017, 10:30:33 AM
just buy the dips and sell the highs to make daily profit and enjoy your life.
otherwise just buy before the pump and stop looking at the short term dumps if you really think SegWit is going to push the price really high (which most of us do). these short term changes are for those who want to do day-trading or have given up on litecoin and think the rise is over.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
April 27, 2017, 08:56:23 AM
Just profit taking.

When the first coins change hands via the Lightning Network it will continue its upward trend. Confidential transactions will be likely be included in the next release. I think the Lightning Network will come soon since they already tested it on LTCs testnet.

Then there is coinbase. It seems that there are regular announcements. For example today I was looking at this series of statements:

https://twitter.com/dieguito/status/857564092583858177

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 27, 2017, 08:32:00 AM
Buy the rumor, sell the news.

It is simply a correction. The price has gone way up over the past month. When the dust settles, its value will still be above its old value.

We probably won't see another LTC pump until there is news that Segwit is close to being released on the main chain and/or until it does.

@denny, haha... as I hit post I see that you beat me to it. 😁

This. The pump happened when Charles Lee announced he had got an agreement with the miners. People pumped, and then took profits.

Now they're waiting to see if people actually use segwit - if they do, that will be important news and it will pump again. If they don't the whole segwit experiment will be proved to be a lot of fuss about something users didn't want, and the price will drop again.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
April 27, 2017, 08:14:19 AM
yesterday+ bitcoin was around $1200 and litecoin was 0.0125BTC which means it was worth around $14.5-$15
and now bitcoin is worth $1300+ and litecoin is worth 0.0112BTC which means it is still in the same range of $14.5-$15 ($14.53 to be exact)

is this the same decline you are talking about?

this is not a decline, it is called holding the line Cheesy
if litecoin price stayed up at 0.0125BTC that would have been a big ass price rise for no reason!

and yeah there is also the panic dump because of fluctuation like this. and nobody cares about $$ value of an altcoin but it still affects the price.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
April 27, 2017, 08:02:19 AM
Buy the rumor, sell the news.

It is simply a correction. The price has gone way up over the past month. When the dust settles, its value will still be above its old value.

We probably won't see another LTC pump until there is news that Segwit is close to being released on the main chain and/or until it does.

@denny, haha... as I hit post I see that you beat me to it. 😁
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 27, 2017, 07:59:39 AM
Is there a reason that Litecoin has been on a steady decline the last few days? I was thinking it would go up on news of segwit being locked in.

Someone decided that Litecoin was old, classic "buy the rumor,sell the news" type of event.Daytraders who dont know all Segwit drama and etc..They think in moment of Segwit lockin price is the highest..

I think we need to wait before first Segwit blocks appears in live test, also Coinbase and LN implementation.
Activity: 574
Merit: 272
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
April 27, 2017, 07:54:53 AM
Panic sellers.. BTC is up, ETH/ETC is up. Scared sheep will sell.
Activity: 51
Merit: 11
April 27, 2017, 07:37:35 AM
Pages:
Jump to: