Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
August 22, 2017, 07:35:55 AM
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
August 22, 2017, 05:56:12 AM
Hi CM,
As per Bitcointalk rule you cannot give incentive for commenting on ANN thread - " Spread the word, leave a comment on on our thread, give us a feedback and you'll get 10 B1! "
Recently lot of ANN thread had been closed for same. Thank you.

Hi! We do not propagate the spread of spam and endless messages like bump, up etc, we just want to receive a fair feedback from our community. You can criticize us, propose ideas, but not spam.

I don't have issues but eventually Mods might lock down the ANN page. I better thought to highlight you before something like that happen Smiley
legendary
August 22, 2017, 05:42:25 AM

Added Us!
legendary
August 22, 2017, 05:29:25 AM
Hi CM,
As per Bitcointalk rule you cannot give incentive for commenting on ANN thread - " Spread the word, leave a comment on on our thread, give us a feedback and you'll get 10 B1! "
Recently lot of ANN thread had been closed for same. Thank you.

Hi! We do not propagate the spread of spam and endless messages like bump, up etc, we just want to receive a fair feedback from our community. You can criticize us, propose ideas, but not spam.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
August 22, 2017, 05:15:55 AM
legendary
August 22, 2017, 05:00:16 AM
I just so love the concept, looks interesting. An innovative decentralized online education platform that enables people to make money by sharing knowledge and experience. See? Seems promising, huh! And knowing the fact that it is under Waves Platform. Well, such a great one to watch out. Goodluck for the upcoming ICO!

thank you so much
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
WAGMI
August 22, 2017, 02:20:10 AM
I just so love the concept, looks interesting. An innovative decentralized online education platform that enables people to make money by sharing knowledge and experience. See? Seems promising, huh! And knowing the fact that it is under Waves Platform. Well, such a great one to watch out. Goodluck for the upcoming ICO!
legendary
August 22, 2017, 01:03:57 AM
I see B1 project road map and Funding Campaign.

Token supply so lowest and  limited its good for your project. I want to know  do you have any plan for 2nd time ICO for B1? Do you have plan increase supply ?.

What's plan about exchange platform ?
Which exchange platform do you list it for B1 ?  
When B1 come exchange platform after ICO and how many time to get it ?

Thank you

Thank you for good questions!

1) We do not plan to increase the supply of coins, final supply is 10 000 000 coins
2) Yes, we plan to place token on widely exchanges, The first will be the Waves DEX, because our token based on it. we are also in negotiations with several exchanges, it's all under NDA right now.

For us, the priority goal is to focus on the product and release the alpha version as soon as possible.
Sounds like a good project but i think 10 million coins are not much. Beone will become more and more developed in the future, 100 million coins are better. You contacted with exchanges soon, it's very good.

Thanks. Participate in our bounty program!
legendary
August 22, 2017, 12:27:02 AM
https://be-one.co/

on the site where you have to subscrie to email newsletter you cannot see your email while you are typing it, also there is just a blue button that doesent say subscribe or anything on it. That could be a little confusing to subscribe.

P.S. Venera Sabitova ... WOOF Tongue

Write the details in PM - which browser you are using. Before launching the landing, we thoroughly tested it,  forms should work correctly

P.S. Ha-ha special thanks from Venera  Grin Grin
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
August 21, 2017, 10:05:32 PM

Token supply so lowest and  limited its good for your project. I want to know  do you have any plan for 2nd time ICO for B1? Do you have plan increase supply ?.

Thank you

1) We do not plan to increase the supply of coins, final supply is 10 000 000 coins
2) Yes, we plan to place token on widely exchanges, The first will be the Waves DEX, because our token based on it. we are also in negotiations with several exchanges, it's all under NDA right now.

For us, the priority goal is to focus on the product and release the alpha version as soon as possible.
Sounds like a good project but i think 10 million coins are not much. Beone will become more and more developed in the future, 100 million coins are better. You contacted with exchanges soon, it's very good.
Activity: 812
Merit: 124
August 21, 2017, 07:48:12 PM
https://be-one.co/

on the site where you have to subscrie to email newsletter you cannot see your email while you are typing it, also there is just a blue button that doesent say subscribe or anything on it. That could be a little confusing to subscribe.

P.S. Venera Sabitova ... WOOF Tongue
legendary
August 21, 2017, 02:49:01 PM

Thank you

Activity: 197
August 21, 2017, 02:32:06 PM

Thank you

legendary
August 21, 2017, 02:23:47 PM
Joined twitter and facebook  Wink

Thanks!!
Activity: 504
August 21, 2017, 02:18:31 PM
Joined twitter and facebook  Wink
legendary
August 21, 2017, 10:30:51 AM
What will be done with unsold tokens?

Unsold tokens will be burned at the end of sale.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
August 21, 2017, 10:28:11 AM
What will be done with unsold tokens?
legendary
August 21, 2017, 10:25:02 AM
This is what I've been looking for, knowledge is very important and it's good that you are offering a platform that allows people to share their knowledge and earn at the same time. Project like this is very helpful to the community. This can help a lot of students and professional to broaden their knowledge and get more educated on certain topics. I see a bright future in this project hopefully everything will work out well  Grin

Thank you! Participate in our ICO and bounty program!
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
August 21, 2017, 10:09:11 AM
This is what I've been looking for, knowledge is very important and it's good that you are offering a platform that allows people to share their knowledge and earn at the same time. Project like this is very helpful to the community. This can help a lot of students and professional to broaden their knowledge and get more educated on certain topics. I see a bright future in this project hopefully everything will work out well  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: