Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 36. (Read 27501 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
October 31, 2017, 11:37:29 PM
I am looking forward too for the publication of the Whitepaper of OpenMoney. Honestly,  I do not have the habit of delving into Whitepaper because I have the impression that it can be too technical for me (am just an ordinary guy who can be technically-challenged at times) but for OpenMoney I will be doing it as this project is really so interesting. I am also looking forward for the ICO proper soon.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
October 31, 2017, 05:42:33 PM
Hello everyone, just want to let you all know that we’re putting the finishing touches on our new white paper. This document will present some truly unique technical characteristics that will dramatically improve the lives of app developers who want to incorporate crypto into their apps. Oh, and by the way, it will help them get paid a whole lot faster too! Stay tuned for more announcements…

Thanks a lot for this update!
You guys are doing great with keeping the community updated! Keep doing this.

Cant wait to read the new technical whitepaper!
Keep it up!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
October 31, 2017, 05:00:26 PM
Hello everyone, just want to let you all know that we’re putting the finishing touches on our new white paper. This document will present some truly unique technical characteristics that will dramatically improve the lives of app developers who want to incorporate crypto into their apps. Oh, and by the way, it will help them get paid a whole lot faster too! Stay tuned for more announcements…

As far as i know, it is a big problem for app developers to get paid form app markets. They have to get some quota plus they pay very late and too much thing to do for it. If open money can make things right about it, many developers can use open money just for this reason.

Great points levyashin. We want to make life much easier for all app developers by lowering the barrier to entry into blockchain and dramatically improving upon current app store infrastructure. Improving payment to developers is a big part of our efforts. Definitely stay tuned for more updates!
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 31, 2017, 04:21:39 PM

As far as i know, it is a big problem for app developers to get paid form app markets. They have to get some quota plus they pay very late and too much thing to do for it. If open money can make things right about it, many developers can use open money just for this reason.
October 31, 2017, 04:07:08 PM

Sweet! I can't wait to incorporate this into my app. Sounds really nice to get paid a whole lot faster Smiley BTW! Happy Halloween OpenMoney!

Happy Halloween savantsam! We look forward to seeing your app on the Open Money platform Smiley
October 31, 2017, 03:57:44 PM

Great update! I'm really eager and excited to read your new white paper. That would be a big step forward your future ICO launch!

Thanks andrejka Smiley We're excited to be releasing the new technical white paper soon. It will demonstrate the massive and positive impact that Open Money will have on the software industry. Stay tuned!
October 31, 2017, 12:51:25 PM

Nice, looking forward to it. Unique technical characteristics are what distinguishes a project from everything else and helps to set it apart. And ease of crypto integration for app developers is a crucial step towards mainstream adoption... when this is coupled with faster payment methods it provides an added incentive Smiley

Hello styca, thanks for your patience and support! We hope for a brighter future with crypto and developers in mind!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
October 31, 2017, 12:41:47 PM

Nice, looking forward to it. Unique technical characteristics are what distinguishes a project from everything else and helps to set it apart. And ease of crypto integration for app developers is a crucial step towards mainstream adoption... when this is coupled with faster payment methods it provides an added incentive Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
October 31, 2017, 12:31:11 PM

Great update! I'm really eager and excited to read your new white paper. That would be a big step forward your future ICO launch!
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
October 31, 2017, 12:08:22 PM

Sweet! I can't wait to incorporate this into my app. Sounds really nice to get paid a whole lot faster Smiley BTW! Happy Halloween OpenMoney!
Activity: 140
October 31, 2017, 10:25:59 AM

Thanks for the update, I'll keep my eyes peeled for the updates. Wondering what the payment method is for developers - looking forward to learning about that.
October 31, 2017, 09:16:03 AM
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
October 30, 2017, 10:19:34 PM
Hello there,
Today is the beginning of an important week for the entire Open Money project. In the next few days we’ll be sharing with you all the technical advances we’ve been working on and also our plans for the ICO! Keep your eyes peeled for our announcements and emails!

Publicity is good, but the technical details can be key to attracting serious investors... so this is great news, particularly in advance of the ICO Smiley

Very true styca. Our team is working hard to get all the technical details out so that both developers and/or investors can understand how the Open Money protocol is going to work. We're excited to be sharing our updates with you. Thanks for your support Smiley

I am not a very technical person...unfortunately but knowing the communications skills of the team behind OpenMoney am expecting to at least grasp even the most basic ones. Now, this is one area am also suggesting as not all people can easily fathom the technical jargon so it would really help if the communication team can make things easier to understand. Anyway, we are all looking forward for these updates. Things must be getting all excited as we are gearing up for the scheduled ICO.
October 30, 2017, 04:42:31 PM
What is the date of ICO?

Hello bowlerjoy, in the next few days we’ll be sharing with you our plans for the ICO. Keep your eyes peeled for our announcements on the Open Money Telegram channel: go.openmoney.digital/rexo

October 30, 2017, 03:52:47 PM
Hey everyone, today we’d like to ask you guys a couple of questions. Why do you think that software developers are the key to driving mainstream adoption of cryptocurrencies? What will be the tipping point that makes everyone want to use crypto?

I don't think software developers are the only key for the adoption of cryptocurrencies. The community behind a project can also convince the developers to see the advantages of the blockchain and cryptocurrencies. In a couple of years, more and more people will have cryptocurrencies. I'm sure people will ask the developers to support crypto's in some time. Some developers will be doing this before the community is asking for it. When devs will give them the possibility to pay in crypto's, users will be curious and will look into this.

Yes, of course. What we are looking here is actually the synergy of many people working together for one purpose and the coming together of many factors that can lead a project to a great height of success. At the end of the day, it is all about adoption of the market. As pointed by another poster here, even crappy apps can get its share of the market then how much more for a well-thought and well-orchestrated project like OpenMoney? But then again, we are talking here of the potential and as to what will actually happen we will leave that to time to get manifested...the important thing is that we are all in here to support the project and help in any small ways we can to push to through.

Very true CryptoBry, a strong community is essential for a successful project. Thanks for your continued support Smiley !
October 30, 2017, 03:50:01 PM
You already have the synergy. That is the reason foк such a successful development of the project  Wink

Thanks for the support borishaifa!
October 30, 2017, 03:48:27 PM
Hello there,
Today is the beginning of an important week for the entire Open Money project. In the next few days we’ll be sharing with you all the technical advances we’ve been working on and also our plans for the ICO! Keep your eyes peeled for our announcements and emails!

Yes, we were waiting for this news. I can't wait to see the new improved whitepaper and also hear news about ico.

Hello levyashin, we're excited to be sharing the updates with you! Stay tuned Smiley
October 30, 2017, 03:47:41 PM
Hello there,

Publicity is good, but the technical details can be key to attracting serious investors... so this is great news, particularly in advance of the ICO Smiley

Very true styca. Our team is working hard to get all the technical details out so that both developers and/or investors can understand how the Open Money protocol is going to work. We're excited to be sharing our updates with you. Thanks for your support Smiley
October 30, 2017, 03:38:16 PM
Hello there,

Was waiting a long time for this announcement!
Great to hear it will be announced this week. Cant wait to join this ICO and to spread the word about this great project.

Keep this up OM!
You guys are doing great

Hello FIEX, we are excited to be sharing some important updates with you soon. Thanks for your patience and support Smiley
October 30, 2017, 03:37:01 PM
Hello there,

Thanks for the heads up. I'd be keeping an eye out for new announcements and updates. Will be great to know some behind the scenes team information.

Hello nelson4lov, we're excited to share our updates with you shortly. Definitely stay tuned on our Slack and Telegram channels. 
Pages:
Jump to: