Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 68. (Read 27501 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
October 10, 2017, 11:37:21 AM
This project looks promising, will download the whitepaper and read it this evening  Wink

Good luck guyz

Thank you and be sure to come back with whatever questions you may come up with! Smiley
October 10, 2017, 11:36:20 AM
Hey everyone,
Today we’d like to ask you a question.
Why do you believe that empowering app developers to integrate crypto into their apps could be a game changer for our industry?
Leave your answer below!

Question is not so easy, as it seems to be at the first glance. The first answer is obvious - it is more comfortable, when crypto is integrated. But there is one more - global idea here. Crypto is today and future. So, the industry should be oriented to Future. Am I right?  Wink

We definitely believe that the future of crypto depends on normal people using it in their everyday lives. When that happens transactions will be measured in TRILLIONS of dollars and not millions. That’s when all of us early adopters will be proud of our ROIs!

Do you really think that the crypto currency will take over the world? And the Fiat will go into oblivion? If this happens, then there will be a collapse of the global financial system. Which, in turn, will not allow any world government. But this is my opinion, maybe it is not correct. And maybe the ideal.

Pretty deep thoughts for a Tuesday morning! Here at Open Money we believe that cryptocurrencies can grow and thrive in conjunction with traditional fiat currencies. By giving people choices, they are empowered to drive innovation and progress. Hopefully, dystopian visions of the future can remain safely stored away in sci-fi novels!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I am human
October 10, 2017, 11:15:45 AM
This project looks promising, will download the whitepaper and read it this evening  Wink

Good luck guyz
Activity: 924
Merit: 283
October 10, 2017, 11:12:44 AM
Hey everyone,
Why do you believe that empowering app developers to integrate crypto into their apps could be a game changer for our industry?
Leave your answer below!

Question is not so easy, as it seems to be at the first glance. The first answer is obvious - it is more comfortable, when crypto is integrated. But there is one more - global idea here. Crypto is today and future. So, the industry should be oriented to Future. Am I right?  Wink

We definitely believe that the future of crypto depends on normal people using it in their everyday lives. When that happens transactions will be measured in TRILLIONS of dollars and not millions. That’s when all of us early adopters will be proud of our ROIs!

Do you really think that the crypto currency will take over the world? And the Fiat will go into oblivion? If this happens, then there will be a collapse of the global financial system. Which, in turn, will not allow any world government. But this is my opinion, maybe it is not correct. And maybe the ideal.
October 10, 2017, 11:03:05 AM
Good Project. Lets see the white paper.

Thank you and be sure to let us know if you have any questions!
October 10, 2017, 10:55:39 AM
I'm hearing open money for some time but now i decided to come here and show an interest.

I think you have a very innovative way with your pre-sale. But i mostly decide to join after seeing the investment amount. But as this far i couldn't see how much investment has funded. I only heard about that pre-sale extended due extreme interest.

So how much investment funded on pre-sale period? And will you implement a system for people to see how is investment going?

Hey there! Right now we are working on several over the counter deals that will catapult the project forward. Once we have those in place we will be publishing more detailed data and will update the website to show our progress.
October 10, 2017, 10:48:16 AM
Hi there,

I just want to ask if there is already a list of exchanges where you plan to enlist OPEN tokens? If so, may I know what exchanges it is and what specifically be the estimated value once it is enlisted?

Thanks and regards,
Blake

We are currently negotiating with several major exchanges for our post ICO strategy. Our team has participated in multiple IPO projects and we’re implementing a plan that leverages those experiences within the blockchain world. Would like to share more details right now, but that’s all I’m allowed to say right now. Stay tuned for more updates!
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
October 10, 2017, 10:42:46 AM
Good Project. Lets see the white paper.
October 10, 2017, 10:40:07 AM
Hey everyone,
Leave your answer below!

October 10, 2017, 10:37:34 AM
It's a game changer because it brings cryptocurrency closer to the mainstream and the acceptance of cryptocurrency in general will be raised.

Imagine when you can buy in-app items or app licenses of popular apps with OPEN tokens or other cryptocurrencies in a fast, simple, efficient and secure manner.

OPEN Money is the gateway between crypto and the app developers.

You just came up with an awesome elevator pitch for OpenMoney! Wink Thank you!
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 10, 2017, 10:09:55 AM
I'm hearing open money for some time but now i decided to come here and show an interest.

I think you have a very innovative way with your pre-sale. But i mostly decide to join after seeing the investment amount. But as this far i couldn't see how much investment has funded. I only heard about that pre-sale extended due extreme interest.

So how much investment funded on pre-sale period? And will you implement a system for people to see how is investment going?
Activity: 518
Merit: 278
October 10, 2017, 09:56:12 AM
Hi there,

I just want to ask if there is already a list of exchanges where you plan to enlist OPEN tokens? If so, may I know what exchanges it is and what specifically be the estimated value once it is enlisted?

Thanks and regards,
Blake
Activity: 196
October 10, 2017, 09:23:50 AM
Hey everyone,
Leave your answer below!

Activity: 588
Merit: 422
October 10, 2017, 09:20:29 AM
It's a game changer because it brings cryptocurrency closer to the mainstream and the acceptance of cryptocurrency in general will be raised.

Imagine when you can buy in-app items or app licenses of popular apps with OPEN tokens or other cryptocurrencies in a fast, simple, efficient and secure manner.

OPEN Money is the gateway between crypto and the app developers.
October 10, 2017, 08:40:44 AM
Hey everyone,
Leave your answer below!
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
October 10, 2017, 05:58:51 AM
Today we'll be answering your questions about Open Money at 4pm/Pacific & 7pm/Eastern on Telegram http://go.openmoney.digital/rexo

That's great, please make a FAQ from the most asked questions.

I hope i can participate today, too.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
October 10, 2017, 01:00:56 AM
Today we'll be answering your questions about Open Money at 4pm/Pacific & 7pm/Eastern on Telegram http://go.openmoney.digital/rexo

hope i can participate in this Q&A, to busy today.
if it uploaded to youtube, i will watch it.
October 06, 2017, 06:13:34 PM
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
October 06, 2017, 04:20:54 PM
It's great to see Open Money team trying to be more engaging with their followers and public.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
October 06, 2017, 03:37:20 PM
im already in the channel, looking forward to learning about it
Pages:
Jump to: