Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 8. (Read 27461 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 12:00:13 PM
It's no secret that at the moment it is one of the most complex. Sometimes payments in applications require a lot of steps, and in turn the developer receives his money only within 30-60 days. OPEN, A decentralized developer orientation platform that provides the ability to add payment infrastructure for payments and applications that want to use blocking technology. The platform uses various components of the architecture of the block system along with the Scaffold protocol, which acts as a payment infrastructure and verification scheme for a particular application and OPEN_State.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 11:13:55 AM
Do developers need to know any solidity to use the platform??
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
April 15, 2018, 04:03:58 AM
Hello!
Very interesting project! Be sure to participate in ICO!
what the max contribyte on ICO?

It is already announced that there will no more be the usual ICO phase for the OPEN project as the hard cap can easily be reached (if it has not been reached already) by private sale as there are now many big names and moneyed backers expressing interest on the project.
Activity: 216
Merit: 2
April 13, 2018, 10:14:21 AM
Hello!
Very interesting project! Be sure to participate in ICO!
what the max contribyte on ICO?
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
April 13, 2018, 06:33:50 AM
This bounty is very long, also it has a lot of participants. I suppose that reward per user will be so small. But project is very popular. So, when will distribution of tokens be?
Yep open having vey long term bounty. Even with quite big giveaway. The revards for hunters won't be so big )
April 13, 2018, 06:24:09 AM
Is there an official announcement that there will be no public token sale and that it was sold out in private sale?
There was an official announcement on medium, you should read it if interested in open project. but it says that the hard cap is reached on the private sale, and in telegram group admin said me that the sales still ongoing, i'm a bit confused. But it definitely private, for whales which are promising hodl open tokens   Cheesy
That announcement can be found here

There is some confusion am sure on this but what I learned is that the sales are limited to big players or investors. What is sure is that there will no more ICO and for us ordinary guys the only way for now to get OPEN token is by bounty. I am already looking forward to see the tokens on many exchanges since the project is really good and is now backed by big names.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 04:43:47 PM
This bounty is very long, also it has a lot of participants. I suppose that reward per user will be so small. But project is very popular. So, when will distribution of tokens be?

UP
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
April 09, 2018, 07:13:19 PM
Is there an official announcement that there will be no public token sale and that it was sold out in private sale?
There was an official announcement on medium, you should read it if interested in open project. but it says that the hard cap is reached on the private sale, and in telegram group admin said me that the sales still ongoing, i'm a bit confused. But it definitely private, for whales which are promising hodl open tokens   Cheesy
That announcement can be found here
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
April 09, 2018, 07:36:41 AM
copper member
Activity: 49
Pre-sale - March 18
April 09, 2018, 04:28:38 AM
Activity: 187
April 08, 2018, 08:51:48 AM
OPEN Platform airdrop campaign has been listed on Alert Airdrop: https://alertairdrop.com/open-platform-open/

Support by joining them! All the best.

I read that there will no more be an ICO for OPEN and the only to acquire tokens for now is to participate in the bounty program. I have been supporting this project for many months and things are now getting so excited. Just getting the support of big-moneyed groups or individuals can mean a lot for the long-term success of OPEN.
Really buy is no longer possible, hard cap was achieved on pre-sale. After issuing the tokens, if the team does not manage to get into the listing of the exchange, then you can buy on Etherdelta, like many other ERC20 tokens.
April 08, 2018, 03:03:38 AM
OPEN Platform airdrop campaign has been listed on Alert Airdrop: https://alertairdrop.com/open-platform-open/

Support by joining them! All the best.

I read that there will no more be an ICO for OPEN and the only to acquire tokens for now is to participate in the bounty program. I have been supporting this project for many months and things are now getting so excited. Just getting the support of big-moneyed groups or individuals can mean a lot for the long-term success of OPEN.
Activity: 210
April 07, 2018, 08:35:01 AM
ICO Analysis Open Platform (OPEN)
By Kent Hamilton

OPEN Platform is a developer platform built on the blockchain that provides a payment infrastructure for traditional developers to take advantage of decentralized technologies for their payment solutions.

Token

180,000,000 OPEN tokens will be sold in the ICO with a total token supply of 1 billion. During the ICO, one OPEN will equal $0.10 USD with a hard cap of $30 million.

Team

Ken Sangha, CEO: Many years’ experience in leadership roles in business with the most recent being as founder and CEO of DoublePlay Entertainment Inc.

Andrew Leung, CTO: Over ten years’ experience in software engineering with the most recent being with TribalScale as the Director of Engineering.

Dennis Lewis, Director of Marketing: Over 30 years’ combined experience in marketing with the most recent being icosuccess.com and Suchapp.

Chase Smith, Lead Architect: Over three years’ experience in research and development with the most recent being a Technical Due Diligence Officer at Veritas Due Diligence.

Verdict

Open Platform is taking on a huge task by building the first platform to integrate traditional apps with cryptocurrency payments on the blockchain. After looking at the team (experienced successful entrepreneurs), whitepaper and roadmap, it looks like Open Platform will be one of the top performing infrastructure projects over the next 12 months. Infrastructure and Platform ICOs tend to do very well in the long-term as long as they hit their milestones. When researching previous successful infrastructure ICOs I have noticed that these are type projects that can bring in 10x – 100x ROI because of the impact they have on the current application market.

Risks

Being the first to market as a payment processor may have many challenges but this is a minor risk as the company is being led by successful entrepreneurs who have started and sold successful companies in the past. -1.5
    Not having a public sale always gives seed investors an advantage as discounted token prices are negotiated before a token hits the first exchange. -1.0
    Although Open Platform is making it easy to integrate with the blockchain for payment processing there are other sleeping giants that may enter the market such as Facebook, Google, Stripe, and Paypal. -0.25

Growth Potential

A rock-solid leadership team having started and sold successful companies gives the team a unique advantage. The leadership team has built companies from the ground up and sold them successfully already. +3.0
    Open Platform has already announced backing from Draper Dragon Network, which has been involved in companies such as Skype, Baidu, and Tesla. This backing and support from such a well-known network in Silicon Valley will help Open get exposure to big money players in the startup investment world as well as attract business connections and contacts they may not have been able to establish on their own. +3..5
    OpenPlatform is one of the first to build an easy to use payment processing infrastructure to traditional business that wants to accept cryptocurrency. One of the main hindrances of crypto funds entering the free market is access. OpenPlatform is connecting the two worlds together. +2.5
    For a company building such a robust payment processing infrastructure, the hard cap is low with room to easily go 5x initial investment even after landing on its first exchange as long as the product delivers. +1.5

Disposition

Being one of the first infrastructure platforms allowing existing developers and applications to integrate with cryptocurrency payment processing in an easy, plug and play way positions Open to be one of the top ICOs of 2018. Open Platform receives of 7.75 out of 10.

original: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-openplatform-open/
April 07, 2018, 08:04:05 AM
The project has collected hard cap on pre-sale, there are partners who are ready to cooperate with Open Platform, but unfortunately there are no known or large ones yet, I hope to appear in the future. Colleagues are there any new info about listing information other than BTCzilla?
Activity: 88
April 04, 2018, 10:31:41 AM
The more I study this project the more I like it Grin
Activity: 322
April 03, 2018, 06:34:35 AM
This project, based on the Ethereum platform, focuses on the creation and development of a modular platform and a decentralized backend for maximum possible flexibility.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
March 31, 2018, 05:35:15 AM
Hi dev, today I worked on the bonus entry program, I was fill wrong tele username. I don't want to get disqualified but couldn't correct the mistake, what am I supposed to Do now?
Activity: 2072
Merit: 337
March 25, 2018, 10:02:30 AM
The news came that Hardcap to be reached in Pre-Sale. I congratulate the excellent result for such a protracted ICO. Listing on the stock exchanges I hope will not be so long.

I like this idea about decentralized application.It is a great project  and very promising! Definitely stay tuned for more details!
every decentralized project is always as successful as this project I prefer the team that the designer of this project, they are very smart with their plans
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
March 25, 2018, 09:50:45 AM
The news came that Hardcap to be reached in Pre-Sale. I congratulate the excellent result for such a protracted ICO. Listing on the stock exchanges I hope will not be so long.

I like this idea about decentralized application.It is a great project  and very promising! Definitely stay tuned for more details!
March 25, 2018, 06:54:54 AM
Pages:
Jump to: