Merit: 105
“The Future of Security Tokens”
October 15, 2017, 03:03:20 AM
When ico ends?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
October 14, 2017, 12:13:10 PM
Hey there,
As you know, our vision is for cryptocurrency use to become a part of normal every day. We believe that empowering app developers to integrate crypto into their apps is a great way for this to happen. But it’s not the only way. What do you folks think is holding blockchain technology back?

I think there's a lot of projects that just focus on blockchain applications that only help the existing crypto community. If there were more projects that worked to bridge the gap between crypto and the general public (like Open Money), we would see much more crypto adoption. 
Activity: 224
October 14, 2017, 11:57:12 AM
Hey there,
As you know, our vision is for cryptocurrency use to become a part of normal every day. We believe that empowering app developers to integrate crypto into their apps is a great way for this to happen. But it’s not the only way. What do you folks think is holding blockchain technology back?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
October 14, 2017, 12:20:50 AM
joined twitter campaign. good luck on ICO
Activity: 75
October 14, 2017, 12:07:44 AM
Hai dev, i am joined telegram and follow twiters.
Activity: 49
October 13, 2017, 05:54:17 PM
I joined this bounty campaign. Contest campaign this prizes really highlights that campaign from others ICO. I can't find information about ICO dates and spreadsheets for facebook and twitter.

They haven't yet released the ICO date. I know that it's been pushed but from the telegram channel they've said it's going to be at least 10 more days. Information is going to be posted on their website.
Activity: 223
October 13, 2017, 05:11:25 PM
I joined the campaign for twitter and facebook
Activity: 221
October 13, 2017, 03:51:52 PM
I joined this bounty campaign. Contest campaign this prizes really highlights that campaign from others ICO. I can't find information about ICO dates and spreadsheets for facebook and twitter.
October 13, 2017, 01:29:55 PM
Hey everyone,
Today we’d like to ask you a question.
Why do you believe that empowering app developers to integrate crypto into their apps could be a game changer for our industry?
Leave your answer below!

For a lot of people cryptocurrencies is still a mystery, and I say ordinary as well highly educated people, making the integration of common software where people will be able to feel and touch the utility of the cryptocurrencies in his daily life and at their very fingertips will pump the acceptance of it on mainstream fields and apps are just one those mainstreams that can benefit and popularize crypto between all sorts of people.

**Excellent point!** I'm kind of the black sheep of the family and more open to trying new things, especially in the crypto or tech areas, but it's foreign to most of my family and friends. Until I can approach them with the, as you say, "Feel and touch" and they realize it wasn't that hard, crypto is going to remain a mystery. Having an app platform that integrates it seamlessly is going to make a huge difference. Can you imagine the boom for devs for in-app purchases if they could accept crpyto?
Activity: 5
October 13, 2017, 12:54:48 PM
Today we’d really like your help pushing out the core vision of Open Money. We believe that empowering software developers is the key way to opening the crypto universe up to mainstream users around the globe.
This is clearly spelled out in the article that tech.co published about us!
Can you read and comment on this article on our BTT thread today? http://go.openmoney.digital/obly

Thanks for sharing this article. I agree that mobile apps is the way to go to move crypto into the future.
October 13, 2017, 12:15:41 PM
Hey everybody,

This afternoon at 4pm Pacific/7pm Eastern the team at Open Money will be taking live Q&A on our telegram channel. http://go.openmoney.digital/rexo

Don't miss the fun! Free virtual pizza for everyone who shows up.

It was a really good interview with Dennis Lewis. Looking forward to reading the transcript as it was loaded with some good information.
Activity: 308
Merit: 115
October 13, 2017, 11:51:56 AM

I liked the project, I certainly joined the company Twitter, Good luck to the developers.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 13, 2017, 11:29:28 AM
Hi, I signed up for croatian translation but I cant find myself in spreadsheet. Should I sign in again?

People please help me earn 100 OPEN MONEY stakes.Please sign in contest campaign through my referral http://vy.tc/e2drG81 Thank you!
Activity: 140
October 13, 2017, 11:22:04 AM
Today we’d really like your help pushing out the core vision of Open Money. We believe that empowering software developers is the key way to opening the crypto universe up to mainstream users around the globe.
Can you read and comment on this article on our BTT thread today? http://go.openmoney.digital/obly

This is a great point: "There is a strong overlapping demographic profile between many app users and cryptocurrency holders, the liquid digital value of cryptocurrency is well over $100 billion, and as of yet no one has figured out how to tap into that market for in-app purchases."

That's the reason why this project is so promising.
October 13, 2017, 09:18:06 AM
October 12, 2017, 05:33:15 PM
Hi Open Money team! I finally made it to Jr. Member and sporting my jazzy new signature. LOL
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
October 12, 2017, 02:34:24 PM
Apply for spanish

Can I translate

ANN, Bounty, WP & web

SmartProgress (WP, Ann, bounty, web)
DigiPulse(WP, Ann)
Activity: 392
Merit: 119
October 12, 2017, 02:23:04 PM
Hi, guys! How do we know if we're accepted for the translation bounty? Is there a spreadsheet somewhere, or we get a PM from the manager? Thanks and good luck with the ICO!

Hey nioschka, you will have to check the public spreadsheet on this thread: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztkVf1ncS_kiWMyPBsC-ia4eryavGgcHVo-rsBSyRnY/edit#gid=178199610. If you are accepted you will receive a confirmation email! Cheers!
Thanks for the info, mate! Project is super-interesting and I do hope that I'll be able to contribute to the success of it. Cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: