Allmost sef mined
And some of them from a website script miner
Nice work!
Activity: 3
Merit: 10
October 11, 2018, 05:16:24 AM
Ok, it will be soon tradable

About 30k JSE at this moment on my wallet
Nice, I'm sitting with about 120k mined and 170k from ICO.
October 16, 2018, 08:50:02 AM

Shocked
Was it all mined?

Allmost sef mined
And some of them from a website script miner
Nice work!
October 12, 2018, 02:28:38 AM

Nice work!
October 05, 2018, 02:15:34 AM
guys guys, it's not about how powerful your processor is.

the hashes found will put you into a lottery system where winners will be picked at random and only the winner will receive the tokens.
Exactly this, well described
The way I understand it each hash found puts you in the lottery system that gets drawn every 30 seconds. however only 1 ticket per miner per lottery cycle gets counted so if your CPU isn't strong enough to hit a share every 30 seconds yes, you will be at a bit of a disadvantage. If you are hitting multiple shares per cycle then that extra work is going to waste. I could be wrong about this but that's how understand the way I read it.
I believe you're right, just to add, I'm literally using a Raspberry Pi and am getting 40+ JSE a day which is pretty good IMO.

I've also mined on a super old PC and still get around 2,000H/s

whoa awesome.
actually i'm kinda looking into using the a raspberry pi to mine JSE too.

Definately get one, so worth it, mine just hashes away all day long.
October 04, 2018, 04:32:22 AM

the hashes found will put you into a lottery system where winners will be picked at random and only the winner will receive the tokens.
The way I understand it each hash found puts you in the lottery system that gets drawn every 30 seconds. however only 1 ticket per miner per lottery cycle gets counted so if your CPU isn't strong enough to hit a share every 30 seconds yes, you will be at a bit of a disadvantage. If you are hitting multiple shares per cycle then that extra work is going to waste. I could be wrong about this but that's how understand the way I read it.
I believe you're right, just to add, I'm literally using a Raspberry Pi and am getting 40+ JSE a day which is pretty good IMO.

I've also mined on a super old PC and still get around 2,000H/s
October 03, 2018, 08:59:02 AM

September 27, 2018, 02:53:27 AM
Just joined this, it's pretty cool however it's simply mining within the browser like that. straight away hash rate is at 4388 hp/s. is that this the sole thread for JSE? why there's no main ANN?
I created this to get some hype before the ANN came out, try searching first.
September 16, 2018, 04:40:06 PM
written on rpi 40 coins, and my processor is much more powerful, and this is what I wanted to ask, rather than a few coins changing
Read the whitepaper, it's not about how powerful a system is that determines the coins mined.
September 14, 2018, 03:31:11 AM
tell me, but who gets the coins? I had 33 coins on I5-3570 yesterday, is this normal? It seems to me that it's not enough! ((
How is it not enough when the coins don't even have a price yet?
September 12, 2018, 10:34:00 AM
Hello to everyone!

Huge fan of this project, really hope that it will succeed. (which means I could succeed as well, because atm I have 300k coins + more on the way) Cheesy

*fingers crossed*
Nice work! How do you have that many coins? ICO and mining? Or are you a webmaster?

Mining + publisher rewards. Cheesy I heard about this project very early, so I came in days where you could mine hundreds of coins daily.
Nice work! Hopefully it all pays off once the coins hit exchanges.

What do you think about JSECoin in the future ? Could it worth be multiplied in few years ?

I was following the Electroneum. It had its peak very fast (2 months after ICO, it went from 0.01$ to 0.20$ approx), and then rapidly fell down (now it's 0.005$).
Personally, I believe in the solution that the team are trying to provide. Website ads are so ugly and intrusive.

JSE is in my pile of "hold and forget about for a while" tokens/coins.
September 13, 2018, 03:43:20 AM
Hello to everyone!

Huge fan of this project, really hope that it will succeed. (which means I could succeed as well, because atm I have 300k coins + more on the way) Cheesy

*fingers crossed*
Nice work! How do you have that many coins? ICO and mining? Or are you a webmaster?

Mining + publisher rewards. Cheesy I heard about this project very early, so I came in days where you could mine hundreds of coins daily.

What do you think about JSECoin in the future ? Could it worth be multiplied in few years ?

I was following the Electroneum. It had its peak very fast (2 months after ICO, it went from 0.01$ to 0.20$ approx), and then rapidly fell down (now it's 0.005$).
Personally, I believe in the solution that the team are trying to provide. Website ads are so ugly and intrusive.

JSE is in my pile of "hold and forget about for a while" tokens/coins.
September 11, 2018, 07:29:04 AM
Hello to everyone!

*fingers crossed*

September 10, 2018, 03:52:31 AM
Hello to everyone!

*fingers crossed*
September 07, 2018, 03:55:55 AM
It will consume around 5 - 8 % CPU (on my OLD CPU). If you have newer CPU, most likely consumes less than 5 %.
Celeron yields about 15 coins a day, in a rig that is already mining other currencies is worth.
Good to know
September 05, 2018, 07:04:25 AM
Has anyone mining JSE on the phone application yet?

Google version is different than Github version (which has mining option).

You can download and mine with phone using latest v0.5.5-alpha : https://github.com/JSEcoin/platform/releases

(JSEmobile-0.5.5-github-android.apk)

You can mine with a rig too  Grin If you have a rig that mines ETH you can mine JSE too, install JSE app (JSECoin-0.5.5x-github-Windows.exe 103 MB) and let it run in taskbar.

It will consume around 5 - 8 % CPU (on my OLD CPU). If you have newer CPU, most likely consumes less than 5 %.
Thanks for the info cdrx!
September 04, 2018, 07:12:24 AM
Has anyone mining JSE on the phone application yet?
No, seems like a bad idea as you'll need to leave your phone on the browser constantly.

Hi RP,

If you go into settings on the app and turn on background support then you don't need to leave it open.
Thanks Dave, beneficial for smcrypto123
September 03, 2018, 04:08:46 AM
interesting innovation, mining does not need expensive costs, no need for high end hardware,  This project is a very good and unique project. Strong and experienced team work in project. Good luck for team!
Welcome Adefirman! Get onboard with mining while you still earn a lot of JSE
Pages:
Jump to: