Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 15. (Read 18754 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 106
Floki Robot
October 06, 2017, 03:04:54 PM
Almost hard to believe that this coin has not gotten a lot of attention in the ann section. You would think a coin with low supply and a very detailed roadmap would have more supporters. But with all the airdrops that are

named after bitcoin and ethereum lately I cant say that I am that surprised. People are following the gravy trains from previous coin names but that cant end well, you must look for a coin with a plan. Extensivecoin has

exactly that, I expect it to be here longer than those other copycat coins that are popping up. I am fine if this flys under the radar though, more cheap coins I can pickup wherever this one lands.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
October 06, 2017, 02:09:37 PM
new extensivecoin pool

http://109.235.67.6/getting_started

accept nice hash and mining rig rental  work diff

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 770
Merit: 278
October 06, 2017, 01:21:48 PM
Posting as i received my bounty.Thank you dev. I'll keep on supporting your Extensive Coin.  There's an other word which can describe the future price which is Expensive  Extensive Coin  Grin
Activity: 212
October 06, 2017, 01:10:45 PM
Does anyone have instructions on how to stake?
I have unlocked and staked my coins (and they are 48hrs+ mature).

Yet in 24hrs havent received anything (and it says I should expect to get something in less than an hour.)
I have 10 coins from airdrop and they are in the available row but the staked row says ZERO.

New to this so would appreciate advice, thanks.

PS thats a very high level for Twitter bounty/competition. I only have 150 followers Smiley

EDIT: never mind, I saw from a post the dev made that EXTN stays PoW until block 25,000 then switched to PoS. Cheers!
POS is active from block 1. On block 25000 coin will switch to 'pure POS' that means mining will stop and new coins will only be produced by wallet staking.How fast stake rewards are recieved depends on the network weight, 10 coins might take some days for getting first stake, but when you will get it it would be of all the days staked.At the end all stakes will sum up to 99% APR.
thank you
Activity: 157
October 06, 2017, 11:55:27 AM
Does anyone have instructions on how to stake?
I have unlocked and staked my coins (and they are 48hrs+ mature).

Yet in 24hrs havent received anything (and it says I should expect to get something in less than an hour.)
I have 10 coins from airdrop and they are in the available row but the staked row says ZERO.

New to this so would appreciate advice, thanks.

PS thats a very high level for Twitter bounty/competition. I only have 150 followers Smiley

EDIT: never mind, I saw from a post the dev made that EXTN stays PoW until block 25,000 then switched to PoS. Cheers!
October 06, 2017, 08:31:57 AM
i'am joined in TWITTER Bounty.

Smiley
good luck for the 100 EXTN draw  Smiley
October 06, 2017, 08:30:12 AM
I am adding the twitter campaign extract from the first page here so that it would be easy to find

Activity: 131
October 06, 2017, 08:17:59 AM
i'am joined in TWITTER Bounty.

Smiley
October 06, 2017, 07:49:35 AM
Thanks Dev got my coin. I now have a coin to stake, sweet.   Smiley

If you got a Developer that quick to reply and to address the issue of early adapters this coin will not only go to the moon it will  go to the far edges of the universe. That's real talk, I'm not a fun of sugar coating.
thank you very much for your interest & support in the project.
October 06, 2017, 07:47:41 AM
TWITTER CAMPAIGN BEGINS
Instructions & info updated on the 1st page
Activity: 299
October 06, 2017, 07:41:28 AM
Hi.
I still cant sync my wallet in windows.
Any advice?
Thanks
 Sad

It worked after I added this node.
addnode=45.32.26.245
Activity: 219
Merit: 102
October 06, 2017, 07:11:00 AM
Hi.
I still cant sync my wallet in windows.
Any advice?
Thanks
 Sad
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 06, 2017, 04:35:16 AM

http://extensivecoin.ml/
pool bounty recived
All working well!
Welcome! Smiley

Activity: 378
Merit: 104
nvOC forever
October 06, 2017, 04:19:15 AM
!!NEWS ALERT!!
-1/5 of the ICOS already been sold.
-Need some help or have some questions? Join slack for one on one support-slack links added.
-Follow us on twitter to stay updated about latest developments and news - twitter links added.
-MacOs wallet released and links updated in the thread.
-All bounties have been paid and now are closed.
-We are now looking for someone who can make nice signatures.
-Tomorrow we will have a special/unique twitter bounty program.
-Mining going on very well and we see some nice hash on the pools.

I don't know whom to ask, i can see you are the only one posting official news, can you please help me with my below query or at least direct me to the right person. Thanks.

Applied for Airdrop :

My profile URL is https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/damnmad-1031303

My EXTN address is 'EaadRqS1rzWRBe2umNDnhFXqmzG5gJ8TNz'

Hope I'm not late.

Hello guys,

I guess you might be busy with so many things, I have registered well with in time prior to this message.

AirDrops Still running.Taking about 20 more entries after that the Airdrop form will be closed.

I'm sorry to say this, but I haven't received any airdrop in my wallet, can you please check. (My wallet is synced as well, latest block 2642 now!!)

Thanks and looking forward for the BIG NEWS Smiley

Good Luck
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
October 06, 2017, 02:27:04 AM
Hello everyone. I'm still wating for block exlporer =) i think it past a bit more that couple of hours  Wink I just want to see, how fair is all this going =) I'm totally supporting this coin with my hash for now, but to be sure, that this project will be far-going, i want to see how is ICO going, bounty campaign, dev funds =)) Thanks! will wait some more, hope it will be soon
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
October 06, 2017, 02:05:32 AM
Thanks Dev got my coin. I now have a coin to stake, sweet.   Smiley

If you got a Developer that quick to reply and to address the issue of early adapters this coin will not only go to the moon it will  go to the far edges of the universe. That's real talk, I'm not a fun of sugar coating.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!
October 06, 2017, 02:02:27 AM
Can anyone share details of how much the first ICO brought in and what the token price was (per EXTN). Also, what are the details of the second and further ICOs? Want to add this to my calendar so I do not forget about it when it comes out. The announcement does not make clear any dates so would appreciate if someone from the community could shed some light on this for me. Thank you in advance!

this should answer your questions:

Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
October 06, 2017, 01:55:12 AM
Can anyone share details of how much the first ICO brought in and what the token price was (per EXTN). Also, what are the details of the second and further ICOs? Want to add this to my calendar so I do not forget about it when it comes out. The announcement does not make clear any dates so would appreciate if someone from the community could shed some light on this for me. Thank you in advance!
October 06, 2017, 01:51:27 AM
Raspberry pi qt wallet run instructions here https://pastebin.com/i14k8tpq
will be added to the 1st page too.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!
October 06, 2017, 01:47:32 AM
Translation Bounty received:   80 (EXTN)   10/05/2017 09:10:25
thanks dev, good luck with the next steps!
Pages:
Jump to: