Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 3. (Read 18754 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
January 16, 2018, 10:18:12 AM
Hi everyone. I am following this coin for a while and already some improvements from extensive coin. I tried to join the signature campaign but I was a bit late. As I'm checking the current price of extn now I can tell that extn is really improving and gaining a lot of popularity now. I hope it will continue. Good luck to all early supporters of extensive coin project.
Activity: 742
Merit: 395
I am alive but in hibernation.
January 15, 2018, 08:51:32 PM
We have a new faucet now.Faucet link updated the ann
https://extensive.faucetfarm.net/
EDIT: Faucet and games are under maintenance right now.Would be fixed soon.

Is this faucet paying instantly or not?  Roll Eyes I requested but not see any transaction

It says faucet is dry. Please donate Smiley

Faucet is now working , I just claimed from it.  I use the deposit address of my coinexchange.io (stock exchange) to claim. It take 20 confirmation and amount is credited in 1 hour or so.  you can buy this coin there and add claim of your faucets in purchased amount
At current price this coin is greatly undervalued.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
January 15, 2018, 02:14:50 PM

Is this faucet paying instantly or not?  Roll Eyes I requested but not see any transaction

It says faucet is dry. Please donate Smiley
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 12:32:34 PM

Activity: 212
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 09:36:04 PM
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
January 11, 2018, 07:24:30 AM
WOW!!! I have 35 Active connections to my Wallet. Literally everyone buys this coin to stake! I'm getting good stake reward. Now getting 50 dollars per day. and considering the price increase I think it will be at least 80 dollars per day next week.

Nice, Im sure you really have a lot of extensive coins to stake that amount. Where did get that all? From airdrops and bounties or you made some investments? I really want to have some extensive coin too Sad
January 09, 2018, 10:07:57 PM
EXTN is 76.5k sats now 200k sats is coming Grin Grin Grin Cheesy

It come close to 200K but not crossong it.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
January 08, 2018, 04:39:08 PM
Hello everyone,
We have added 2 new games for ExtensiveCoin

Extensive Crypto wheel: extensive.cryptospinz.com
Extensive Crypto Dice: extensive.cryptorollz.com
These games also provide proof of fair.💎
We would be soon linking these games to our official website
extensivecoin.com

Must resist...
On the other hand, winning some EXTN sounds great...  Cheesy
Activity: 336
January 08, 2018, 08:59:45 AM
Hello all,
im new here and i dont know what mean airdrop ?! i already install wallet and sychno it ,so how can i get airdrop ?
The drop is a digital currency payment way, we know only a bitcoin payment essence, that is. But later in the currency, the currency distribution of copycat bifurcation, but not a mining, such as air distribution
The rules of the airdrop are determined by the issuer, which you can register to send you a certain amount of money, and there are many ways to send it through the snapshot.

Activity: 326
Merit: 104
Santa Coin
January 08, 2018, 04:18:53 AM

Extn has a super limited supply + 99.6% of owners don't want to sell at all. Only 1000 coins are offered for sale. Half of them are above 30 dollars. Which means only 0.3% of EXTNs circulating supply are sold below 30 dollars. The circulating supply is 170k coins and won't increase to the max supply of 560k until 3 years.

Oh wow didn't realize such a huge chunk of the supply was locked up and staking. Gotta fire up that wallet and get some solid stakes I totally forgot I had this awesome coin. Gonna support it though 100% and as my name suggests gonna hodl with a death grip Smiley
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 11:21:49 PM
Been following this coin since it was at start. Great coin with really great potential to grow. And I believe this coin will have a  great future. Must follow and hold this coin.
January 07, 2018, 07:15:26 PM
Hello everyone,
We have added 2 new games for ExtensiveCoin

Extensive Crypto wheel: extensive.cryptospinz.com
Extensive Crypto Dice: extensive.cryptorollz.com
These games also provide proof of fair.💎
We would be soon linking these games to our official website
extensivecoin.com

Activity: 299
January 07, 2018, 05:25:26 PM

Extn has a super limited supply + 99.6% of owners don't want to sell at all. Only 1000 coins are offered for sale. Half of them are above 30 dollars. Which means only 0.3% of EXTNs circulating supply are sold below 30 dollars. The circulating supply is 170k coins and won't increase to the max supply of 560k until 3 years.
January 07, 2018, 07:52:51 AM
WOW!!! I have 35 Active connections to my Wallet. Literally everyone buys this coin to stake! I'm getting good stake reward. Now getting 50 dollars per day. and considering the price increase I think it will be at least 80 dollars per day next week.

How many coin you are staking, what are mininmum number of coin required to stake.

865 EXTNs Smiley
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 12:04:20 AM
Great coin, Great Devs, happy with the staking!!! Great passive income but only available for a limited time until 560k coins are hit
January 06, 2018, 08:46:09 PM

How many coin you are staking, what are mininmum number of coin required to stake.
January 06, 2018, 07:23:39 PM
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
January 06, 2018, 05:01:43 PM
how to do the POS here in ExtensiveCoin?

Just need to sycronize your wallet and leave it open nothing more.
Your wallet be te be online, simple Smiley
Your wallet should be unlocked as well Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
January 06, 2018, 03:04:32 PM
how to do the POS here in ExtensiveCoin?
January 04, 2018, 11:05:49 AM
Is there a way to see where I got my coins from. I have the address and I'm on the spreadsheet but swapped phones and think the private key was there
Please join Discord so that we can guide you better.
Pages:
Jump to: