Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 2. (Read 2173 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 100
October 04, 2017, 01:21:09 PM
I believe in ARToken by Cappasity, it's a California-based company established in 2013 that has attracted $1.8M from VCs and angels.... imo project has a huge potential!
Activity: 236
Merit: 4
October 04, 2017, 01:15:55 PM
Everyone has to check out UnikoinGold. They have a crazy solid team and it's great for anyone into gaming.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
October 04, 2017, 01:10:26 PM
sentry will be the next big thing. It looks really good!
Of course you are mentioning sentey in this comment, you just work for their campaign and must to promote that  Grin
BitDice is a really perspective thing. I expect this investor ion will give me +1000% in sooner time, cause of the popularity of online gambling with crypto-currencies is growing very fast nowadays.
Activity: 238
T H E G O L D E N I C O
October 04, 2017, 12:48:45 PM
For me it's Etherium, the 2nd top crypto currency that is leading ahead to be the next Bitcoin. No matter how many Bitcoin hard forks exist, Ethereum will lead to the climbing slope of the graph.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
October 04, 2017, 12:39:51 PM
I think sebeum is the best investment their ICO is good and you have real estate owners from argentina, canada, US plus they have an banking system where you can put your fiat. The owner of sebeum is an CEO of multi property and their coin is decentralized unlike ETH and any other coin. But bitcoin will always be number no altcoin can defeat especially when altcoinsare having a hard time to prove their worth.
Activity: 870
Merit: 125
October 04, 2017, 12:34:56 PM
This should be in the speculation board.  To be honest, I don't have a clue what the next big thing will be but I hope its something I own.   Cheesy

And if I knew what the next big thing would be, I would have invested everything I have on them for the profit. But I don't know and I can't as all of them have a risk factor.
Activity: 322
Merit: 119
BEST BOUNTY MANAGEMENT. 10+ BOUNTIES MANAGED
October 04, 2017, 12:33:22 PM
If you consider the growth of people who wants to have cars in this world then it would a great idea to have a towing services.
CarTaxi offers that one and this could be a big hit in many countries since it is most needed whenever a car problem happens.
Why CarTaxi is better than any other towing service? It is the power to have an application and it will be worldwide once they get successful in their upgrades.

I think danherbias07 is very right, i have been following CarTaxi project and their roadmap for a while and i strongly believe this project will be a success.They are already a working product with apps on apple store and android market.
Good job done by the Dev Team
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
October 04, 2017, 11:52:20 AM
This should be in the speculation board.  To be honest, I don't have a clue what the next big thing will be but I hope its something I own.   Cheesy

Activity: 336
https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu
October 04, 2017, 11:49:26 AM
Powerledger has a great whitepaper. I would consider loading up on Powerledger. The ICO is running now and it is super cheap. Check it out here
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
October 04, 2017, 11:28:58 AM
I believe sentry coin will moon very good! It has great fundamental and their ICO just started. I think it will be the next big thing
In my opinion Waves and monaco cord (MCO)  these will go to the moon in few days.  MCO was crossed upto 25 $  few days ago. I think it will pump again like before.And waves is being more potential  from when i saw the coin.so i also think waves must be pump and may be go to 50$ in coming year 2018.
For waves I see a nice price change nowadays. they experienced a price increase of a few percent after a few days ago prices fell. but I do not know it is the price will continue to go up or stop. make sure you do research first. for monaco I see not having a big marketcap but also not too small. so stay cautious dude. maybe both coins have potential but I prefer NEO for now..
Activity: 490
October 04, 2017, 11:12:36 AM
I believe sentry coin will moon very good! It has great fundamental and their ICO just started. I think it will be the next big thing
yes hopefully with a lot of ico in the future will open good opportunities for bitcoiner in looking for work and surely can get big advantage for smoothness of economic system until whenever.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 04, 2017, 10:58:23 AM
Probably DeepOnion will be. The project is very active and organized. So I applied for the weekly distribution and was accepted. Wow, 581 Onions, Very good.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
October 04, 2017, 10:27:15 AM
i think ETH would be great and become rise in the end of the year. cause its the best coin that used by many ico although there is a competitor such as waves. but waves is way too far to comper with eth. for other altcoin i do think kickico, avt and real could be great cause they are have a good vision in their project.
October 04, 2017, 10:26:30 AM
I think its ripple, even though many didnt know ripple but ripple is very strong and has potential, it is now targeted by huge companies and networks.

Ripple has over 38 Billion coins in circulating supply with a total supply of 99 Billion coins. This is affecting ripple.

isn't it better for ripple to have more coins?
Activity: 322
Merit: 119
BEST BOUNTY MANAGEMENT. 10+ BOUNTIES MANAGED
October 04, 2017, 10:09:14 AM
I think its ripple, even though many didnt know ripple but ripple is very strong and has potential, it is now targeted by huge companies and networks.

Ripple has over 38 Billion coins in circulating supply with a total supply of 99 Billion coins. This is affecting ripple.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 04, 2017, 10:08:03 AM
I think loopring is the next big thing. The team behind it is amazing ( lot's of ex- googlers and paypal) plus Da Hongfei (NEO founder) is an advisor.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 366
October 04, 2017, 10:02:52 AM

Good effort, bro. This is an extra mile because you are already wearing the signature an avatar of Sentry.  Wink This project's ICO is already ongoing so I guess we will know its opening sales. Is it selling good or are there few investors participating? It would be better if you also indicated the ICO update.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 04, 2017, 09:50:54 AM
If you consider the growth of people who wants to have cars in this world then it would a great idea to have a towing services.
CarTaxi offers that one and this could be a big hit in many countries since it is most needed whenever a car problem happens.
Why CarTaxi is better than any other towing service? It is the power to have an application and it will be worldwide once they get successful in their upgrades.

Why CarTaxi is better than any other towing service? It is the power to have an application and it will be worldwide once they get successful in their upgrades."

In no way did you answer why CarTaxi on the blockchain is better in any shape or form than traditional car towing. I see absolutely zero need/benefit for a car taxi service on a crypto currency block chain. Sounds like you just threw your money into the project much like so many others do without any rational thought put into the decision making process to do so. I wish you good luck, because with money wasted like that it sounds like you'll need all the luck you can get.
October 04, 2017, 09:47:03 AM
Nobody can predict what the next big coin will be but for sure most will agree that BTC will go through the roof once its past the fork.

Maybe invest in a few coins hoping for the best  Smiley
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
October 04, 2017, 09:38:28 AM
I don't known! But more risk about ICO coin! You need to seaching and find more info about coin in internet! thanks
Pages:
Jump to: