Pages:
Author

Topic: ------- - page 12. (Read 11025 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 08:03:01 PM
The EXMR website claims that it is a massive improvement over Monero and alludes to using the privacy functionality of the Ethereum Blockchain Metropolis Hardfork.

What they say EXMR does:
1) PoW, PoS
2) Faster Blocktimes
3) zkSnarks
4) Payments + Smart contracts
5) Lightning Network, Sharding and Plasma
6) Privacy coin based on Monero

What EXMR actually is:
1) A copy and paste of the ERC20 token solidity file you can find on https://www.ethereum.org/token
2) A scam

This is why you always DYOR. Idiots are excited about this project because they ripped off Monero's branding but in truth this has nothing to do with Privacy and nobody will buy it to make massive private transactions like they will with Monero/ Verge etc.

I am sure you know code? You have zero clue on this team or it's project management.  They have actually hired another 3 coders / software engineers to work on codes and platform and testing.. So before you try to knock out the team, I advise you keep an eye them on github and see if they legit or not.

So I just got banned from their telegram site for asking hard questions. Great job guys. Talk about sensorship.

Activity: 14
January 02, 2018, 10:30:10 PM
The EXMR website claims that it is a massive improvement over Monero and alludes to using the privacy functionality of the Ethereum Blockchain Metropolis Hardfork.

What they say EXMR does:
1) PoW, PoS
2) Faster Blocktimes
3) zkSnarks
4) Payments + Smart contracts
5) Lightning Network, Sharding and Plasma
6) Privacy coin based on Monero

What EXMR actually is:
1) A copy and paste of the ERC20 token solidity file you can find on https://www.ethereum.org/token
2) A scam

This is why you always DYOR. Idiots are excited about this project because they ripped off Monero's branding but in truth this has nothing to do with Privacy and nobody will buy it to make massive private transactions like they will with Monero/ Verge etc.
January 02, 2018, 03:26:34 PM
How can I start making money with this project?

if you are inclined to assume risk, I would consider buying the coin and holding it... You can make some money if it works out.  I suspect it will.
January 01, 2018, 12:18:44 PM
I was just blocked from your Telegram for asking where the source is for your project in Github.

The response was "the developers have been working for three months".

I repeated that there is no evidence of this in their practically empty Github repository that has hardly an commits.

Banned.

Guaranteed Scam. If you delete my comments here I'll start many threads, twitter posts, facebook posts and slack messages just like it.

Instead, I recommend you address my concerns.

Where is your fucking source code?

Glenn, lets be honest bro. They did not ban you. They let you back in when I complained. Also, i provided you with the master code link.  Now, I am no programmer, maybe someone smarter than me can check out.  But you were not banned for asking hard questions as we all should.
January 01, 2018, 12:03:25 PM
I was just blocked from your Telegram for asking where the source is for your project in Github.

The response was "the developers have been working for three months".

I repeated that there is no evidence of this in their practically empty Github repository that has hardly an commits.

Banned.

Guaranteed Scam. If you delete my comments here I'll start many threads, twitter posts, facebook posts and slack messages just like it.

Instead, I recommend you address my concerns.

Where is your fucking source code?

Ark, was this not good enough ?

https://github.com/eXMRcoin/eXMR-Monero/find/master

Activity: 16
January 01, 2018, 10:28:49 AM
GitHub repository linked on your website is empty aside from some images and a basic smart contract for an ERC20 token that would take 2 minutes to copy/ paste and changes the names.

You state you have a list of features and improvements over Monero but I see zero active development.

Have you developed anything? Where are your commits?

Scam?
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
December 29, 2017, 07:29:49 PM
just noticed that there is a thread here doing twitter campaign
yeah i read that too. is that one real or fake one Huh i am really confused
December 29, 2017, 07:28:38 PM
EXMR
EXMR  is tokenized (ERC20) Monero on the Ethereum blockchain

whats update ? any upcoming ezxhange or road map for first quarter 2018 Huh thanks
Activity: 234
I am poor but i am doing my best to be rich
December 28, 2017, 10:20:30 PM
just noticed that there is a thread here doing twitter campaign
Activity: 37
December 27, 2017, 02:01:52 PM
Can I join here Facebook Like campaigns 20 EXMR (once)
And
Here Facebook Weekly Entry (post daily 100 EXMR)
With each other
Activity: 337
December 24, 2017, 09:40:44 PM
it was so fantastic concept this will be for sure succes the big pottential was there good luck to the team. I dont wanna miss this apportunty to be apart of this amazing project ethereum on monero
December 21, 2017, 04:21:17 PM
why Dev come online after some weeks and get disappear after one or two tweets ? is he only just coming for money and then get away to spend that . then getting back to take more ?

is not it right guys?  he has no updates in token but just to sell and go
Activity: 196
December 20, 2017, 07:40:50 PM
Nice Idea.. its like.. Monero and Ethereum combined.. Grin
Activity: 55
December 15, 2017, 10:48:27 AM
Hi dev.im EXMR loyalty member.i hope to success your project.goodluck
Activity: 112
December 12, 2017, 10:10:31 PM
I dont wanna miss this apportunty to be apart of this amazing project ethereum on menoro was so fantastic concept this will be for sure succes the big pottential was there good luck to the team
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
December 12, 2017, 10:04:00 PM
EXMR is accumulating...!
December 10, 2017, 11:37:52 PM
EXMR is officially listed in etherdelta. investors are now waiting for other Exchanger . this project is long term project so just wait for the right price. better to hodl your exmr. do not sell in a low price or else you regret.
Coinmarketcap.com first --> then, other exchanges will be good  Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
December 10, 2017, 09:12:22 PM
EXMR is officially listed in etherdelta. investors are now waiting for other Exchanger . this project is long term project so just wait for the right price. better to hodl your exmr. do not sell in a low price or else you regret.
December 10, 2017, 07:19:20 PM
Skyrocketing time of EXMR begins ?
Look good today  Wink
Activity: 245
December 09, 2017, 08:57:31 PM
I guess this is going to be huge ..very nice platform
Pages:
Jump to: